Start by marking “Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)” as Want to Read:
Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)

Scarred Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #7)

Librarian Note: This is the updated cover for ASIN B01B2I624G

Being a Dark Warrior and protecting others has been the only focus in Gerrick Haele’s life for centuries, until he receives the shock of his life when one of the females he rescues from the archdemon’s clutches ignites an arousal that hints at her being his Fated Mate. Problem is, Gerrick’s Fated Mate was murdere
Published June 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC (first published February 22nd 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Scarred Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarred Warrior

Start your review of Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
Victoria
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars! Awesome! Another great addition to the series. The boys play and fight hard, but the girls play and kick ass harder. If you like all types of supernaturals with lots of action and sexy times, this is the series for you. Brenda Trim and Tami Julka has become another must read authors to me.
Coco.V
Apr 27, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (4/27/2018)!💝
Teresa
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scared Warrior

Loving this series! The mates are proving to be strong warrior's themselves. If anyone deserved a mate it is Gerrick and Shea. I have not been able to put these books down. Once I'm done wit one I have to start the next one.
Shell Newcomb
Sep 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gerrick and Shae story was what a knew it would be another great book by Trim & Julka if you haven't not read this series as of yet give it a go... ...more
Denise
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gerrick and Shae's story. Shae is a vampire who has been a prisoner of the demons for a long time. They have tortured and raped her. They have also forced her to bleed humans dry and to fight demons. She has tried to put herself in front of the other kidnapped women since she is stronger and more able to withstand the torture and fight in the ring. When the Dark Warriors finally come to rescue them, the last thing she should feel is a desire for one of the warriors.

Gerrick found and lost his Fat
Allena
Aug 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These books just keep getting better and better.

The fight to conquer Kadir and Azazel and protect the amulet continues. Shae fights daily for her sanity and the love of the man who is her fated mate. She is no longer the woman she once was and rage fills her.

Gerrick fights the mating call, he knows you only ever get one fated mate. How can Shae be his fated mate? How can he give his heart when it was shattered centuries ago?

All these answers and more are answered in this fourth and brilliant i
Whitney
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Scarred Warrior by the author for an impartial review. This is the seventh book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and finally Gerrick Haele’s finds his fated mate in Shae Mitchell. I loved that Gerrick finally gets his own story and has a fated mate. He has just captivated me from the moment I met him and I was so hoping that he would finds someone and he finally has in Shae. I just loved getting to see this take place. It just had me from the very beginning ...more
Sondra
Jun 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Too many characters to keep track of

I have not read the previous books, maybe if I had it wouldn't be so confusing. I liked it at the beginning, but there was too much misunderstanding and no trust. The fight scenes had my brain scattered and I tried to understand and keep up. Lots and lots of sex scenes. There was just too much going on for me to get into the story line. I don't enjoy books that I have to force myself to keep reading and that is how this book felt to me. I can skip this series.
Shirley Ngapo-Simpson
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Second fated mate for the Warrior

Gerrick's mate died four centuries ago before he was able to complete the mating. Shae has been kept by demons repeatedly tortured and defiled for months. When Gerrick goes along with the other warriors to rescue the captured women he has no idea why he feels so protective of Shae. He loved Evanna his first fated mate and has no idea why he feels what he does for Shae. Between thinking that he ha been tricked by Dark magic and denying Shae can these two tragic pe
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series just gets better and better. Gerrick has lost his fated mate a long time ago, but one look at Shae and feelings he thought were lost have resurfaced. The fight to take down Kadir & Azazel continues and is more personal more then ever. Every time I read this series, I can never put down my kind. You can feel every emotion the characters goes through and can’t help get sucked into their story. I can’t wait to read what happens next especially since Rhys story is next.
becca
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it 😍

Another great book to add to a brilliant series. Strong storylines and we'll thought out characters. My only one niggle is the lead female kept on saying "just saying" 😐 the first few times it didn't bother me but she just kept on saying it and saying it and saying it 😕 then they all started getting involved lol. It's only a slight niggle but I loved the book, lots of drama going on 😬 I can't wait to go and read the next one. downloading it now 😋
InD'tale Magazine
4.5/5.0

“Scarred Warrior” is a fabulous romp, filled with a Russian novel’s worth of fascinating characters: sorcerers, witches, vampires, demons, shape-shifting alien dragons, even angels.

Read full review in the 2017 March issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Ciara
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another page turner

The story continues with more twist in the fight against the demons and skirm. Gerrick is one of the most dedicated dark warriors yet he has no chance to have a fatedate since his own was murdered shortly after they found each other centuries ago. The impossible comes true when they rescue Shae from srchdemon Kadir. However, outside influences keep them from fully acknowledging each other. Their mating bond is really put to the test.
Susan
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Scarred Warrior is the seventh book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. While these books can be read as standalones, the storyline makes more sense if you have read the previous books. There is violence and sex. This book is a good example of why I enjoy this series. Plenty of action, romance, and intrigue.
Mistie Read-Scroggins
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Becki
May 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Scarred warrior

Another good book in this series. This book has a love lost hero and a strong heroine who teaches the hero he can love again. I look forward to reading more books in this series.
Kasie Cupp
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Read

I absolutely loved this book. It is by far my favorite out the series. I loved how Gerrick and Shea's relationship took out major players in the Realm. I look forward to Rhy's book next. Can't wait to see what his story is about.
Peggy Church
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

These books this series is the bomb loved everyone so far they are funny sexy a must read going to go to the next one now tell u how good they are won't give anything away u have to read and find out for yourself but u won't b disappointed
Linda Kluy
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting series

If you like paranormal books this is a series I would recommend. The characters are engaging and you want to see what will happen next. Haven’t finished but am looking forward to the next in the series.
Cheryl Meredith
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

Again, as with Donna Grant... I wonder how the author comes up with these characters, theirs powers and their world... all I can say, is start from the beginning and enjoy!
LuDena
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Scarred warrior

In this edition we are present for Gerrick and Shea's journey to join their lives together and over come the evil wanting to separate them. The story kept me on the edge of my seat . Excellent story!
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally we see progress on the captive women, and it is quite a story. Off course, there is a fated mate amongst them, which is saluted to one of the Dark Warriors. It is a climatic episode, with a lot going on, which will keep you on the edge of your seat, turning pages.
Very good read!
Debra
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and author. Actually, in this case authors. I love this series! As I finished one book went to the next! I dont see how in the world each book didn't get 5 stars. Go get book 1 see what you think. I'm betting you will love it!!! ...more
Lucinda
Oct 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Whoa

Gerrick finally finds his real Fated Mate only to find out she's spent months being raped and tortured by demons. However, Shae's NOT broken. She is one strong woman, but the demons are in her head and she has a LOT of rage.
Punkin

This one was sad. With lots of back and fourth. Interesting developments. Major bad guy. But once the sex started it was the center of the story. Meh. Time for another break before book 8.
Natalie
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarred Warrior

I can say I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I got so mad because they kept letting Kadir get the best of them. I'm ready for them to vanquish him already.
Mollie
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one was more detailed and longer than a couple of the books before it. That I am totally ecstatic about. There just seemed to be more depth to this story. Great job
Sue
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. They just keep getting better and better!
I loved Gerrick and Shae!
Carol
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fascinated

By this world. Loved lead characters.
Some misses but mostly hits. Looking forward to others by authors.
Especially looking forward to reading about Angels sister.

• Ruwen (Mated To The Alien, #1)
  • Transfusion (Transfusion Saga #1)
  • His Human Prisoner (Zandian Masters, #2)
  • Dark Spy Conscripted (The Children Of The Gods, #35)
  • Bren's Blessing (The Quasar Lineage, #1)
  • Map of Sorrows (Transfusion Saga #5)
  • Dark Queen’s Army (The Children Of The Gods, #34)
  • Rise Of Ashes (Transfusion Saga #4)
  • Taken (Garrison Earth #0.5)
  • Alien Attraction (Alien Mate, #2)
  • Not His Werewolf (Not This, #2)
  • Dark Queen’s Knight (The Children Of The Gods, 33)
  • Blood Laws (Immortal Curse #1)
  • Wolf Kiss (Warrior Wolves #1)
  • Dark Spy’s Mission (The Children Of The Gods, #36)
  • Taken by the Alpha (Knotted Omega, #1)
  • Alien Mischief (Alien Mate, #4)
  • Something Wicked (University of Morgana: Academy of Enchantments and Witchcraft #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
   COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)
  • Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)