Start by marking “Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)

Suvi's Revenge

(Dark Warrior Alliance #6)

Librarian Note: There is an updated cover for this edition with ASIN B013RSMVJO

Published June 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC (first published October 6th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Suvi's Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suvi's Revenge

Start your review of Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
Coco.V
Mar 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (3/15/2019)!

Blurb:
Suvi is the youngest of the Rowan triplets and prefers high heels to combat boots and parties to battles. Unfortunately, lately, she finds herself fighting more than she does drinking martinis. If she isn’t rebuilding the business she shares with her sisters, she’s searching for their archenemy, Cele. The way Suvi sees it, they’ve done their part and it’s time for a celebration, but that isn’t in the cards for her. The moment she has dreamt of her entire
Dmcl
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great series, and what a great story! The Rowan sisters have finally fully realized the power of three and have grown it into the power of six with their bonding to their fated mates. They are ready to kick asses and take names. And do they ever, finally confronting Cele and fulfilling the prophecy. All the while, they continue to love with a passion and devotion that could make your head spin. If you haven’t started this series yet, fan of PNR, you owe it to yourself to do so. Each is ...more
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Suvi's is the last of the triplets to have found a mate. This her story of how the vampire, destined to be her mate, was sent to the triplets for their magical expertise, in a bid to save his life.
It's a good story, with lots of action and mating fever within its pages.
We are still waiting for the rescue of the kidnapped women, although one opponent appears to have been dealt with. I can't help but wonder... was it a decoy.
We'll find out, in the future episodes.
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suvi has always yearned to have a fated mate and when Caine comes to the Rowan sisters for help, she knows he’s the one. Caine & Suvi feel the pull and can’t wait to complete the mating ritual but Cele has other plans. Cele wants all the power but she is no match for the Rowan Sisters and it finally comes to the final battle. Really enjoyed reading about the Rowan Sisters and can’t wait to read the next book in this series too see what happens next.
Whitney
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Suvi’s Revenge by the author for an impartial review. This is the sixth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and is also the third book in the Rowan Sisters’ Trilogy. I loved getting to see the youngest Rowan sister Suvi find her fated mate in Caine Dubray’s. I loved getting to see their journey and all the challenges that they have to go through. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Marcie Brown
Apr 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Franed Murder, sex & redemption

Great book just very short. A few editing errors not too bad though. The book says its 140 pages and it is if you count thank yous, list of other books, a chapter into the next book, table of contents and cover along with her requests.
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been enjoying all of the stories. Although I am bummed that as the stories are progressing and each person's story is told, that the stories are getting shorter. Not only that but it seems like some of them have been a tad bit rushed. But I am enjoying the series.
Kasie Cupp
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely Amazing

I loved this book. I loved Suvi from the beginning of hearing about the witches. I loved that fact that Breaden got to have a big part in this book. If was fitting end to the Supreme Witch!
Sue
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Suvi’s story. I was happily engaged throughout the whole book. Can’t wait to keep reading the Dark Warrior Alliance series.
Peggy Church
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg

Loved this book love all of them don't miss reading these u Will love them have read therm more than once
Dianne Adams
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dwa

Onto next book read this one very quickly the plot canters along beautifully deep page Turner but don't want to tell the story
Mark Petrozella
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book, great series!

Great book. 3rd book of the Rowan sisters, and book 6 of the Dark Warrior Alliance series. Loving the series.
Michelle Randall
Suvi is the youngest of the Rowan triplets, and now that her sisters are mated, she is ready for her mate, and when a young, handsome vampire walks into the store looking for help, Suvi is more than ready to promise him the world.

Caine woke up in a dungeon this morning, with no idea what was going on. Now he is accussed of murder and only has seventy-two hours to clear his name, only problem he is a vampire and can't go out in the sun. At least the Vampire King, Zander and the doctor, Jace
Heidi
May 11, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
This third installment of the Rowan Sisters' Trilogy features Suvi's journey finding her Fated Mate and the intense events that lead to after finding him.

I found this to be my least favorite book in this trilogy. It might have been because I read all three back-to-back and found some scenes repetitive. For instance, the amount of sexual scenes in this book was too much for me. There were pages and pages of these types of scenes that I felt it took away from the otherwise creative plot. Also, I
Sheri
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Suvi's Revenge (Rowan Sisters' Trilogy Book 3)

In the third installment of the Rowan sister trilogy Suvi is looking for her mate. Cele is still trying to steal the sisters'powers. Suvi meet her mate Caine, but he is being blames for a murder. The vampire King gives Caine three days to prove he is innocent, so he seeks the Aide of a witch. Soon he find out the Witch happens to be his fated mate. Together with her sisters they set out to find the truth.

The story also has an original plot, with
Coral Mitchell
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

The final book in the Rowan Sisters' trilogy with the youngest, Suvi. Cele is still trying to steal their powers and stop them from being with their Fated Mates. Suvi discovers her Fated Mate, Caine , when he walk int to their shop for help. Caine believes he has been framed for murder after waking up next to the body of his lifeless lover. Only he remembers nothing and has 72 hours to find proof.

I have loved these sisters since they were
Tequila
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Suvi's Revenge as much as I did the other two. The ending wasn't quite what I wanted, but was satisfying. I'm sad that this is the last book in the trilogy and hope the authors at some point decide to write more about the sisters as they start the next part of their lives.
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
Jan 11, 2019
Siriniti Sadler
Mar 15, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Rogan (Men of Siege, #1)
  • Dragon's Fate (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #4)
  • Chase Me (Dragons Love Curves #2)
  • Dragon's Desire (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #3)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Taken for Granite (Khargals of Duras, #6)
  • Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.25)
  • Alpha's Valentine's Day Virgin (Alpha's Virgin, #3)
  • Ride: Awakening (Puca Mates #1)
  • Chasing Charis (The Cartharian Series, #1)
  • Shifter's Paradox (One True Mate #7)
  • Smokey Falls Wolves - Complete Edition
  • Ancients and Anarchy (Beautiful Beasts Academy #6)
  • Secrets and Shadows (Beautiful Beasts Academy #4)
  • Choosing You (Cedarville #3)
  • Passions and Protectors (Beautiful Beasts Academy, #5)
  • Better Together (Cedarville #4)
  • Confess
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)
  • Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)