Start by marking “Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)

Isis' Betrayal

(Dark Warrior Alliance #4)

Librarian Note: This is the updated cover for ASIN B00XJPWWCM

Isis Rowan is the fiery middle sister of the prophesized witch triplets, and when she finds out that the High Priestess Cele has not only attempted to kill her sister, but is also practicing dark magic and committing atrocious acts to gain power, she is ready to chop off some heads. To make matters worse, Cele
Published June 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC (first published May 29th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Isis' Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isis' Betrayal

Start your review of Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
John
***Disclaimer: I received a free copy in exchange for a review.***

This is one of those PNR/UF series that's in it for the sex instead of the magic and myths, making for a light, quick and easy to read. There's just enough of a story to hold it together until the next sex scene, which there are plenty of and does get pretty steamy at times- nothing wrong with that at all. Still, there's a couple of things that bugged me.

First, the title is misleading as there's no real betrayal. While Braeden's
Joanne Lyons
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow Braeden and Isis Lord Have Mercy

Tithe book had Twists and turns and was really worth the read. The Dark Warrior Alliance Series is well worth the read. Each book is getting better and better and the love is like WOW
Shirley Cooksley
Friday Frights ~ PNR Review ~ Isis' Betrayal (Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, Book 2) by Trim & Julka

Reviewed by Shirley ~ 4.5 stars
**ARC received for honest review**

Isis' Betrayal is due for release on 29th May 2015

This is the second book in this delightful trilogy. It lets you into the quirky world of the witches, the Rowan Sisters. It is sexy, steamy and erotic. It tells you of the meeting between Isis, the middle sister of these three witches and Braeden, a Cambion, who is sex personified, as
Diana Page
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isis;Rowan is the middle of the Prophecy triplets and she has found her fated mate in Cambion Braeden ( semi-sex demon, not completely turned yet). But as fate would have it Cele the High priestess who has been using black magic has her claws into him ( she's kidnapped his son), and if he doesn't spy on Isis she will kill him. Braeden is between the proverbial rock and a hard place as no matter what he does he'll lose someone he loves !! Isis is having none if that !! She's ready to go in and ...more
Kiri Murupaenga
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Isis and Braeden's Story. 3.5 Star's.

Bk2 in the Rowan Sister's Trilogy.
Bk4 in the Dark Alliance series.

An enjoyable quick read and a good follow on from Bk1 Pema's Storm.
More mayhem from the Dark Witch Cele and her attempt's to procure the Rowan Sister's power's, using loved ones against them.
I'm finding that the more I read of this series, the more I get caught up in the lives of the characters within each book and looking forward to what may happen next.
I do recommend you start at the
Raina Collins
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story is part of the Rowan Sisters series and the Dark Warrior Alliance series. I love both of these series. Each book pulls you further into their clutches. Lots of action with light and dark magic. Throw is that all the men are gorgeous and damn you can’t get enough. Everyone seems to be slowly finding their fated mates. But an evil witch is out to destroy what happiness everyone has. Scenes between the main two characters does heat up and they just can’t keep their hands off of each ...more
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This again brings us into the Rowan triplets witches, this time we look at Isis, and through the meddling dark witch Cele, Braeden is sent to spy on the three. However, things turn out for the red headed Rowan triplet, better than anyone could imagine.
This isn't to say there isn't drama and a heartwarming story behind the HEA.
I read this as part of the "Dark Warrior Alliance Box set 1-4".
Dmcl
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book two of the Rowan sisters’ arc of the Dark Warrior Alliance series and it is one steamy novel. The compulsion to mate is very strong for Isis and Braedon and it seems to overwhelm them often.However, they still manage to thwart the plans of the evil Cele. Fast paced story with lots of action and magic, an exciting climax and a satisfying resolution.
I recall complimentary copy from the author.
Whitney
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Isis’ Betrayal by the author for an impartial review. This is the fourth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and also is the second book in the Rowan Sisters’ Trilogy and we get to see Pema’s sister Isis Rowan and Braeden Hall come together. I’m really enjoying getting to meet the Rowan sisters and learn their stories. This book was just great read and so easy to get lost in. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Kyra Carr
Dark Warrior Alliance Book 4

The authors do good erotic, paranormal romantic adventure. The plotline is good, and the characters are attractive(if a bit two-dimensional)
The grammar is often atrocious. Is English not your first language? Either get a thesaurus or a good editor. I would read other books in this series if I wasn't so exacting.
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed read this series. Isis wants nothing more to find her fated mate but when she does she knows that he is holding something from her. Braeden & Isis learn they are fated mates but will Braeden’s betrayal ruin the union for good? This series has me hooked. Between the betrayal, love, lust and revenge this story has me reading non stop. Can’t wait to read Suvi’s story next.
Becki
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Isis' Betrayal

Another good book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. An alpha hunky male & a strong feisty female take on an evil force to save his son. I look forward to reading more books in this series.
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man you don't bring kids into the mess of grown people. I am so glad that witch got exactly what she deserved. It was a strong not to scream. I enjoyed every second of it.
Gina
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Isis Betrayal

I've read better, but this is pretty good. I didn't want to put it down. I was very engrossed in the book. I do highly recommend this series.
Kasie Cupp
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love & Betrayal

Will these 3 sisters ever have anything in their lives be easy? I loved this book. It had all the sexy elements need for 3 beautiful, crazy, talented witches.
Peggy Church
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good one

Oh my god the more I read this series the better they get they all r a must read can not go wrong loved loved loved
Mark Petrozella
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Another great book in the Dark Warrior Alliance Series! It has become one of my favorite series right now! Live the characters and their mates. Keep them coming!
Dianne Adams
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dwa

Ok I'm loving these books exciting plot character's you know from previous books in the series I'm enjoying them and can't put them down
Sue
Dec 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book of the Rowan triplets and book number four in the Dark Warrior Alliance Series. I loved it.
Michelle Randall
Life has changed for the Rowan Sister's now that Pema has found her Fated Mate, and sometimes Isis and Suvi just have to get out of the house. Confetti Too, the realm nightclub is open and doing business, and having to be rebuilt due to an archdemon and skirm attack not too long ago. Isis is expecting nothing more than another night of drinking and dancing, only to find herself talking most of the night to a cambion; that is part human, part fire demon.

Braeden is new to town, a metal artist
Sheri
Feb 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Isis' Betrayal (Rowan Sister's Trilogy, Book 2) by Brenda Trim

Isis, one of the Rowan triplets, is the middle witch. She finds out that Cele, a High Priestess is trying to kill her sisters and practicing dark magic. Also she is targeting Braeden, Isis' fated mate. She is ready for a battle but there is a problem Braeden's son is kidnapped and Braeden is being used to get to Isis. Will Isis be able to defeat Cele, and be with her mate?

A fast past fantasy. The plot is very original, and moves at a
Coral Mitchell
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Book two with the Rowan triplets. Isis is the fiery, red headed, middle sister. Isis definitely has the hot temper of the triplets and is quick to anger. Cele, the high priestess practicing black magic, is still out to take the triplet's powers. Cele ensnared Braeden to do her bidding by holding his son hostage and torturing him. Braeden is also Isis' Fated Mate, but she can tell right away that he is withholding information
Heidi
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
In this second installment of the Rowan Sister's Trilogy, we follow Isis and what happens when she meets her Fated Mate, Braedon Hall. The High Priestess is full of revenge after her daughter's mind was taken away. She entraps Braeden's son and tries to use betrayal to get back at the three sisters. Question is - will it work?

This second installment I enjoyed more than the first for several reasons. Even with its several steamy, sexy scenes, I feel the story was more developed than the first
Tequila
Aug 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

If you enjoyed the first book Pema's Storm, then you don't want to miss Isis' Betrayal. The story picks up right where Pema's ended and Isis unknowingly finds her mate at the popular Confetti Too when she meets a very sexy cambion, who has reasons of his own for chatting her up. Isis soon learns why the sexy cambion was sent to chat her up and get into her pants and once again, it's up to the Rowan sisters to kick some butt and save the
Tonya Mason
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love wins Out, Again!

Donavan is one lucky boy when he finds himself kidnapped and at the mercy of an evil witch. Good thing Papa is fated mate to a witch with awesome powers when she is with her 2 sisters. As triples,they are strong but when friends join them , they are unstoppable.
LuDena Radford
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cele

Cele has totally lost her mind ! Her new attack actually brings someone very special into the Sisters lives. The book is good but I liked Pema's book better. But that is just my preference.
Deborah
Dec 26, 2017
Ki4ki_b
May 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• BRHEX (Obosian Warriors #2)
  • Trayis (VLG, #11)
  • Zhadra (Obosian Warriors #1)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Heart Of Eon (Eon Warriors, #3)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
  • Red Planet Dragons of Tajss (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #0.25)
  • Dragon's Fate (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #4)
  • The Commander's Captive (House Of Kaimar, #1)
  • Pythen Blessing (Galactic Order, #6)
  • Dragon's Desire (The Dragon Shifter's Mates, #3)
  • Enthrall (Whispers from the Bayou, #3)
  • Ride: Awakening (Puca Mates #1)
  • Tequila for Two (Althea Rose Mystery, #2)
  • Tequila Will Kill Ya (The Althea Rose Mystery, #2.5)
  • Tequila Four (Althea Rose Mystery, #4)
  • Three Tequilas (The Althea Rose Mystery, #3)
  • Tequila Shots & Valentine Knots (Althea Rose Mystery, #3.5)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)
  • Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)