Start by marking “Coming Unplugged (Welcome to Carson Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Coming Unplugged (Welcome to Carson Book 6)

Coming Unplugged

(Welcome to Carson #6)

He’s a rockstar that can have any woman he wants,
but he has his sights set on his brother’s best friend.

Ryker always felt that he lived in the shadows of his genius twin brother, Jameson; no amount of platinum records or devoted fans can change that. Especially when the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen crashes his sister’s wedding and rushes into his brother’s arms. H
Published (first published June 27th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Coming Unplugged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Unplugged

Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars

Holy heck in a hand basket! Yeah I said that. Have to come up with cheesy appropriate phrases these day so my reviews don't get rejected. Pity, though because I believe true expression is important. But whatever.

This book! This series! This author!

When I discovered my first Coming To Carson book, it was exciting. I had never read this author and finding new authors to love is always a great experience. Renee Harless quickly became a fave for me to the point that I frequently stalk her pa
Lisa Hemming
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes the person you were destined to be with has been there all along, but you didn’t meet them until you desperately needed each other.

Ryker is at a crossroads in his life and he wasn’t sure what he wanted to do next. His band Exoneration may be taking a break from touring, but he still needs to come up with new music, and right now he is experiencing writer’s block which has left him very discouraged. His pages are empty of words and his mind is in need of a spark to get him writing agai
Shelly Reynolds
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"You're stuck with me, Princess. I'm not going anywhere."
"That's good because I want to keep you."

Oh, how I want Carson NC to be a real place! And if Exoneration was an actual rock group, I'd download every album simply because I'm in love with Ryker!!

Ryker James a.k.a. Ryker Connelly has it all. Fame. Money. Women. But watching his siblings find their happily ever afters have him longing for more - a future he never sees actually happening. Until she comes barging in to his sister's wedding rec
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Reading Rykers story has been bitter sweet because I know my time with the Connelly’s is coming to an end! I have grown to love this amazing family sooo much and the town of Carson is one I absolutely adore!

Though it’s bittersweet this is one of the siblings I have been dying to read about because Ryker is the one brother that’s so mysterious! I have wanted to know who he is and what he is about since book 1!! He’s the twin cast in the shadows and he has embraced it! He’s full of so much love a
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Coming Unplugged is a fast paced wild ride that had me intrigued from the start. There is so much happening right from the second you start reading that it feels like you’re instantly thrust into adventure that is quickly filled with some deliciously steamy romance. This book has it all from secret government projects, to sexy rockstars, to crazy intense instalove. Needless to say, I had fun reading this.
Norah and Ryker have one of the sweetest romances even with all the action that is going on
Megan
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ryker Connoly has quietly watched his siblings one by one find their happily ever after..and he's been content to live his rockstar life; filled with fame, woman & money. But as his tour is coming to an end & his band deciding to take a bit of a break he's left feeling unsettled... Norah Blakely is in trouble and knows that there is one person she can run to for help her best friend Jameson Connoly (Ryker's twin brother) but when she crashes their sisters wedding and comes face to face w ...more
Megan Lowe
I’m a little confused about this book. It feels like too many tropes competing and none of them really fit. You have a rockstar romance, brothers best friend, mafia/suspense, and small town. It’s a lot in what isn’t a long book.
I also felt like things happened too fast and were resolved too easily. I also felt like things were so far fetched that it pushed it into unrealistic territory.
Individually I liked Ryker and Norah, they work as a couple too, but I’m not sure their circles mesh well.
I th
Stefanie
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love the Connelly family and the town of Carson, NC! The 6th book in this series is about Ryker Connelly, aka the hot, sexy, famous, Ryker James as known by the fans of his band Exoneration, and Norah, Ryker's twin brother, Jameson's best friend. They have known of each other for years, but only just meet at their sisters wedding as she literally comes running in needing Jameson's help. She's in danger and Ryker is in love at first sight. Literally, his protectiveness of her happens ...more
Heather Jasinski
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coming Unplugged is book 6 in the Welcome to Carson series. I recommend reading from the beginning so you know the characters.

I really enjoyed the story line- a band singer and brother's best friend falling in love mixed with emotions and can't forget the love scenes.
Ryker and Norah are my favorite characters!

"From the moment you slid into the wedding reception I have never felt more alive in my entire life."

"I was thinking about all the nights I fantasized about Ryker James, the lead singer f
Jennifer Richey
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow words cannot explain this book every time I read this series I’m like dang this book is good and the book blows me away even more! Norah seems to be in some trouble so she finds herself going to a town where her best friend Jameson is and his twin brother is also. Can they help her and we might see some other characters from their family. Loved Norah and rykers story!
Jenny
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me intrigued from the beginning. I love these characters. I have been waiting on this book since I finished the last one (book 5). Norah and Ryker will heat up your Kindle. This was an action packed, emotional ride. This family will have you falling in love with them.
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
Clayr Catherall
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ryker has heard so much about his brother’s best friend. Only he’s never met her with being on tour. When she crashes his sister’s wedding, he’s stunned by her beauty. Knowing instantly, he has to make her his. That he will protect her with his life...

Norah is in trouble and on the run. Can the brothers help her? Will she ever be safe?...

This book had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. It was action packed and full of suspense.
Really enjoyed this addition to the Carson Series.

Debra Sykes
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rykers has always felt he lived under his siblings.
His a rock star lead singer and also writes songs
for the band. He falls for his twins best friend.

Norah is in trouble and runs to get best friend Jameson.
Rykers twin brother.

Ryker falls for her.

I can't believe this series is coming to an end
I have come to love the characters in this series.
Katie Jones
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Renee. It was a little bittersweet reading Ryker's story because I know my time with their family is going to be coming to an end soon, and I love all of these characters so much.
M.K.
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Carson, NC needs to be a real place for sure! Ryker and Norah are amazing and while I am looking forward to the next book, I never want this series to end! A must read!
Michele Del Rey
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Norah and Ryker what a great story. I fell in love with both of these characters. Ryker fell for Norah instantly, he wanted to love and protect her from the beginning. Great book.
Paula Genereau
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book was amazing. I loved it. couldn't put it down
Kerri G
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coming Unplugged, was a great read. Norah is Jameson Connoly's best friend, and she comes to him because she is in trouble. Jameson' s twin brother, Ryker, the music God of the band Exoneration gets to meet Norah for the first time. Ryker and Jameson will do everything they can to help keep Norah safe. Can they make sure nothing is going to happen to Norah? Come back to Carson , and find out. .....
Amanda Andrews
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warning: DO NOT pick this book up and think you can put it don’t for one second.... It won’t happen. Why? Because you are going to want to keep reading Coming Unplugged until you’re finished. Yes. It is THAT good!!

I’m a huge fan of Renée Harless and the Welcome to Carson series and every time a new book comes out in this series it instantly becomes a favorite. Ryker and Norah’s story is no different for me. I absolutely loved it and I couldn’t put it down.

While I think this book can be read as
Keyrsten
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
I've always had a soft spot for the best friend's brother romance. It may be the excitement of the sense of doing something that's typically seen as forbidden, or it could be that I had one of the biggest crushes on my best friend's brother ... either way they tend to pull at my heart strings. Throwing in the fact that the brothers were twins (again a weakness of mine) and the love a rockstar , hot damn I was prepared for something that made me feel all of the feelings. Alas, the only feeling my ...more
Sassy Southern
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Ryker is a rockstar, yet he still feels less than his twin brother, Jameson, the genius, as if he's always in the shadows of him. Nothing has been able to change that, regardless of what Ryker accomplishes in his own life. A feeling that only grows stronger when, while attending his sister's wedding, a gorgeous woman runs right into his brother's arms. He wants her and is determined to have her, despite her relationship with his brother. Ryker refuses to be second best this time. He intends on w ...more
Diana Munn
Coming Unplugged

This is book six in the Coming to Carson series and it is WOW!!! This book gives you a little bit of everything and is very fast paced. It will have you swooning, falling in love, in shock, in tears and wanting more. This is a Rockstar falls in love at first sight with nerd and it works like no other even if it is your brothers best friend.
From the moment we are introduced to Nora and her secret government project things prove to be fast paced and exciting. Then Nora rushes int
Paula M. C. Basílio
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one is the book six from Welcome to Carson series that hinges on Norah and Ryker, may you can find another characters from the previous books too ;)

When I first started to read this series, I've never expected something like this. First we got Ryker, a member of a band and second, we have Norah, who worked in a device for the government and got in trouble. Two (totally) different persons, both are the opposite. I think this point made the book so great, so catchy!

Jameson, Ryker's twin brot
Kelly Fountain
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Exciting, upbeat and fast paced, Norah and Ryker made me swoon. He’s a rock star who had never felt like he was enough. His twin brother had it all and he always felt lacking. He wanted what all of his siblings had. That one woman who would complete him but he had no clue where to start. Then, she crashed the wedding. The first look he was intrigued. The first words he heard her speak he was hooked. He knew he would do anything to keep her safe, to make her his.
Norah has been just a brain for h
Nicole
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Coming Unplugged by Renee Harless is book 6 in the Welcome to Carson series.
As much I loved the idea of a sassy nerd that gets caught up in a super secret project and the hot alpha male that’s drawn to protect her, it just fell a little flat for me. I just got stuck on the fact that everything happening to Norah in the beginning was so convenient and less believable and that may have coloured how I felt about the rest of the book. I also found it hard to believe, that given the parties involved
Loralie
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series. While there is a lot of passion and a little danger with the couple featured, that isn't why I love reading about the Connelly siblings and their significant others. I love the fact that there is instant family and support with whatever comes their way: love, babies, running from trouble, etc. And while it seems convenient that the family seems to have a connection to help keep them safe, it makes it for a fun read. I like that Ryker isn't a super alpha, even t ...more
Lisa
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Norah has to run for her safety when her secret government project is stolen, she runs straight to her best friend Jameson and crashes a family wedding to get to him. His best friend's twin brother is a rock star. Ryker, as soon as he sees Norah, feels an instant connection to her and she brings out his alpha protective nature.

Norah is fiercely independent so having to ask for help and rely on others is not easy for her. She brings out Ryker's over protective side and finds him wanting more
Viridiana Dimas
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story from the Welcome to Carson series, where you just wish you could pack your bags and move to that great small town. Renee really brought Ryker's story to life in Unplugged. This story really took an unexpected twist making this already addictive series, unputdownable. Renee Harless brings the vibrant personalities of the Connelly family to another level with each book.

This story is on a category of its own; having a mix between second chance, insta-love, brother's best frien
Crystal Jimenez
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know I say this about all of the Welcome to Caron books, but this is my favorite. Ryker is the hot Rockstar who every girl wants to get with, and Norah is the smart girl who is best friends with Ryker's twin brother Jameson. Norah has known the family for years, but has yet to actually meet the elusive Ryker. She knows all about him form his family, so it's as if she knows him all along as well. But when Ryker sees her for the first time, he is drawn to her and doesn't know why. But when your ...more
Renee Mccleary
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I always love going back to the town and people of Carson City! This book was fast paced with action and some twists and turns. I am not usually a fan of InstaLove but this had a nice twist of the brothers best friend element as well. I fell in love with Ryker and Norah. I loved their chemistry and you could actually feel their connection. I found myself glued to the book needing to know what was going to happen next. Ryker and Norah were sweet and sexy and I could not get enough of them. I can ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Renee Harless is the author of thirteen romance novels - focusing on contemporary themes or suspense. Her upcoming release, Stolen Kisses, is scheduled for March 28, 2019. Go add it to your TBR.

Amazon: http://Author.to/RHAmazon
Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessFB
Twitter: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessTW
Pinterest: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarlessPN
BookBub: https://tinyurl.com/ReneeHarless

Welcome to Carson (7 books)
  • Coming Alive (Welcome to Carson, #1)
  • Coming Together (Welcome to Carson, #2)
  • Coming Consumed (Welcome to Carson, # 3)
  • Coming Altered (Welcome to Carson #4)
  • Coming Unraveled (Welcome to Carson, #5)
  • Coming Home (Welcome to Carson Book 7)