Start by marking “Cinder Royal: A Fairytale Retelling” as Want to Read:
Cinder Royal: A Fairytale Retelling

Cinder Royal: A Fairytale Retelling

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  130 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
I was royalty, a prince. I was expected to act a certain way, do certain things. But I wanted something more out of life.

I wanted love.

Then fate threw me a curve ball in the form of a gorgeous commoner, someone I shouldn’t marry because of how different our lives were, but she was the only woman I’d ever wanted.

From the moment I saw Cindy I knew she was the one.

My wife.

My
Kindle Edition
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cinder Royal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cinder Royal

Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Cindy was raised by a single mother that was betrayed by her own love, but she never gave up on fairy tales and wanted her daughter to believe in them too. Knowing others looked down on their situation, Cindy tried to be the best she could and to help her mom in any way possible. Which is why she continued working for the catering company even though two of her supervisors were quite hateful. When Cindy is given the ultimatum of working an event even though she was off to study or l
Jenny
Short sweet and cheesy!
♡Tonya♡
Steamy Fairtytale? Yes, Please

I love a steamy spin on a classic fairytale and Cinder Royal did not disappoint! Full of sugar and steam, I devoured it during my lunch break

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
- instalove
- dual virgins
- no violence of any nature
- good epilogue
Melissa
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was a very quick, sweet and sexy read. This is a fairytale retelling of Cinderella featuring Alex Charming and Cindy! I hope she writes more retellings!
Dee's Books
A quick but sweet modern-day retelling of Cinderella with a handsome prince who wanted real love over duty. If you love an honorable alpha prince who falls for a commoner then you will enjoy Prince Alex and Cinderella's story. Oh yell, there were no jealous stepsisters or stepmother but Cindy's boss was terrible and snobbish!

3 cute star
Janice Somers
This is a sweet retelling of Cinderella and Prince Charming and I loved it.
Cindy is the daughter of a single parent. Her mother sacrificed everything to provide for her . Now Cindy has been working since the age of sixteen for a catering company. The job did help with paying the bills and school. Cindy was to have the next few days off to study for exams, but that wasn't going to happen when she received a call from work telling her that she needed to work and if she didn't she would be fired.
Al
Kelly
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a modern day Cinderella story.

Short, sweet, safe and full of Insta-everything!

Exactly what I needed.

4 big stars!
Ruby Ap.
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
This was another fantastic read by author, Mila Crawford! I loved this fairy-tale, Prince Charming/Cinderella kind of feel of a story; everything about it was awesome, from the plot line, to the characters, their dialogue, their thoughts, the heat and hot scenes were definitely on point ;)

The instant connection between Alex and Cindy and their chemistry was off the charts and even though they both came from different backgrounds, Alex being a Prince and Cindy, technically a commoner, both found
Brandy Roberts
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Cinder Royal by by Mila Crawford , I'm such a huge fan of modern day fairy tales and I so love the interesting / refreshing ways that authors come up with the story lines for them . I'm looking forward to reading whats to come next by Mia .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero=10 heroine=10 secondary characters=10 Chemistry=10 steam=6
romance=8 humor=2 darkness level=1 action=1 mystery=1
enjoyment=8 angst=1 story line=7 Story ending=9
char
Sandy Nikolas
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet!

Sweet version of Cinderella. Will make you wish fairytales were real. No angst and lots of heat. Cindy and Alex were a great couple to get to know.
Nova
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is one very short and very cute read.

Prince Alex is organising an event in honour of his late mother, she wasn’t born a Princess but fell in love with a king and she has always believed in helping others. Alex is still coming to terms with her death and feels the event would be the best way to remember her and carry on the charitable work she started so long ago. The last thing he ever expected when he met the catering company was Cindy, she took his heart the second their eyes met. He wil
Lauren
Cinder royal is a sugary sweet retelling of Cinderella. This story is short, fast paced and easy to devour – which I did within half an hour. From page one of this story I was hooked. I really liked Cindy. I liked that she loved her mom so much and appreciated everything she had done for her. Cindy wasn’t looking for love; in fact, she didn’t want to find love. She wanted to earn her degree and travel the world. Her opinions soon changed when she met Alex.
The chemistry between Alex and Cindy wa
Lara
Aug 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: read-2018
The good:

- A fast read. It probably took me less than two hours to finish the whole thing.

The bad:

- Pretty much everything else. The prose is stilted in some areas, as though trying to be a regency romance, and vulgar in others, as though trying to be edgy and modern. No distinct voices amongst the various characters. Insta-love (a pet peeve of mine when done poorly). Repetitive. Rushed. The writing is juvenile at best.

Example 1: Her ruby red lips become naturally pink two chapters later.

Example
Stephanie
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cindy is going to school, working fulltime and trying to not to get fired because her boss thinks she is better than everyone else. One day when Cindy is off work her boss Eliza calls her into work and threatens to fire her if she doesn't when she gets Eliza tells her she will be cleaning and then she hears the Prince and other voices. Cindy is introduced to Alex and then he in invites her to lunch and then the party to honor his mother. Cindy's boss sees her at the party and threatens to fire h ...more
Leslee
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alex Charming may be a prince but he is the king of loneliness. Surrounded by fakes, he keeps hoping that he will find someone real and true, good down to her soul. Luckily, while planning a charity event in his mother's honor, he stumbles across a treasure named Cindy. One look into her eyes and he knows he will never be lonely again. Will she feel the same?

Mila Crawford has joined the ranks of Jenika Snow and Alexa Riley in my eyes. Sweet sexy goodness with a hero that has eyes only for the he
Jessica
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Modern day Cinderella story.
Short story. Can probably read it in about an hour.
But I liked it! Prince Charming - that's his name sees Cindy aka Cinderella and it is love at first sight for him. And probably her too.
Both haven't been interested in the opposite sex in years (forever), but it is insta love for these two. He treats her like the princess she will soon be. And with several epilogues, this novella was perfect.

This is my first book by this author and is not part of a series (at least
Taylor
Aug 22, 2018 rated it liked it
If you are looking for a cute, quick, somewhat jumbled story - then this is the story for you.

I love a good fairy tale and seeing an author retell it through their eyes... but this just fell flat for me. I really liked how the story started out but almost right away there verbiage and sentence construction threw me off. At times the language was so vulgar or clinical that I was distracted from what I had been reading prior.

There were moments that the potential was there, but then it felt like
Nancy
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This a modern retelling of the Cinderella fairytale and it is a really sweet charming read even if it was a really short read. Cindy has had her view of men and relationships skewered by her mom. She works in catering and he boss is a slave driver and a big job comes up even though she is supposed to be off she jumps in and ends up meeting a hot and sexy Alex who is the Prince Charming. What will happen between them.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a
Ginessa Brown
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I’d never seen myself in this situation, married, wanting children, needing to spend the rest of my life with someone. But here I was, desperate to have all of that, but only with Cindy. “

Such a short and sweet remix of a beloved fairy tale. Alex Charming wanted a woman to share his life and virginity with. Cindy had been raised by a mother who wanted nothing but a fairy tale ending for her daughter. Even though this story was short it was sweet with a little bit of heat. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

“And if she had
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

I do so love a great fairy tale retelling and this one was wonderfully steamy, sweet, full of sexiness and feels! The moment you step into this book it feels like a dream. Its romantic, sigh-worthy and makes you dream of the perfect HEA. The characters are fresh and interesting and the storyline and plot fit the title and the book to utter freaking perfection. Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING about this book was entertaining. It gave me hearts in my eyes and
Jodi Hunley Bird
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

OMG...I loved this cute little book. This book was everything I hoped it would be and more. Alex and Cindy were adorably cute. This story was entertaining and sexy. I don't want to give anything away, but I do want to say, it was refreshing to fall completely head over heels for a happy story.

I love Mila Crawford and this story was great. It's short, but well worth the read. It's great to read a story where no bad things happen and the hero and h
Danielle
This usually isn't my type of book but double virgins in the blurb intrigued me so I decided to read it. This is very short. I read the whole book in about 30 minutes. I really like how the original Cinderella story flowed into this retelling. I usually think these short novellas are over the top in everything but this one did have a pretty good story and it was sweet and sexy with out being over the top smutty if you get me. I think it was really cute and this book piqued my interest about othe ...more
Krystle Battle
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great story. Double virgins. Alex is looking for the woman who will be his queen and the love of his life. When he meets Cindy, he knows she’s the one. She looks at him and she doesn’t see his title, she just sees him. Cindy has stayed away from men since what happened to her mother. When she meets Alex, he’s everything she wants and they have this amazing connection. Sweet, sexy, smut. Great job, Mila.
Gwen Shafer
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nina
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
*2.5 Stars*

This short (and I mean very short) story had the potential to be a very good had it been longer or expanded. I finished in about 25- 30 minutes. However, the writing was nice overall. It was just too short for anything to develop. Storyline was just barely there, characters lacked depth and the chemistry was lukewarm. I love fairytale adaptations or retellings, but this one fell way short unfortunately.
BP34
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing

If you loved fairy tales as a child, you'll love this story. A modern day version of Cinderella. This is a quick read that you can read in less than an hour, but it packs a lot of drama in that time. Cindy and Alex were so adorable together and so sweet that they were each other's first. I read this as a reader copy via Booksprout and voluntarily chose to write a review. A cute, sweet read that was well written and fun to read.
Jo-Ann Forrest
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a modern day Cinderella with a twist. Cindy aka Cinderela is a girl of modest means with a single mother mom. She works for a catering company to pay her bills, when one day she needs to go
to a client presentation. When she gets there she meets Alex Charming, king, young, sexy. Their first encounter is love at first sight for both of them. The story is fun, sexy and so entertaining.
Stacey Escalera blog
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily read an advance reader copy.
And my opinion are my own.
I enjoyed this book allot.
It had humor and an overall good feel.
This book was easy for me to read.
I didn't feel bored by the story telling.
This book kept me interested to the end.
I also enjoyed the MC and how they end up.
Overall it meet my expectations.
Tanya
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He was a Prince and he was expected to marry. He wanted no-one until he was her but to other she was not right for him as she was a commoner. Will he be able to show her she is the only one for him. Will she be his princess? See if she will be

Beth Skye Denny
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a fun, quick modern day Cinderella retelling. An adorable happily ever after story about Alex Charming a virgin prince and a put-upon catering employee, Cindy. Insta-love abounds, with sweet romance, and a fiery bedroom scene. A very cute page turner that leaves you satisfied with the perfect fairytale ending!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »