Start by marking “Jude (Signature Sweethearts #3)” as Want to Read:
Jude (Signature Sweethearts #3)

Jude

(Signature Sweethearts #3)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  251 Ratings  ·  100 Reviews
Jude Williams is sexy. Smart. And did I mention British? When he’s offered the position of assistant coach to an online gaming championship, he’d be a fool to turn it down.

Quincy Phillips is a unicorn in the gaming community. Talented. Gorgeous. And...a woman? When she’s invited to the World Championships, she can almost taste the victory on her lips.

Until her assistant
Published August 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Jude, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jude

Annie's reading corner
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arcs
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

I enjoy Kelsie's books, even though they are part of a series, the storyline, the characters' personality, each book is unique in its own way.
I liked Jude in Breezy, I was really happy when I knew that he was going to get his own book, and it didn't disappoint me, it made me liked him even more. And Quin, I felt related to her in so many ways. It was a nice ride to accompany her on her journey of self-discovery.
Jude and Quin were so goo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
-Kacie, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book is going to be one I reread time and again! There are so many wonderful things about this story, I’m not sure where to start. This story had me hooked from the very beginning. I was 50% of the way through before I looked up from my kindle for the first time. The words flowed and painted a picture so great, it was like I was watching a movie in my mind. The story line was/is one that is unique and original. I loved that Quin is a bada** gamer girl. She’s doing what she can/
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every time I read another book of Kelsie I fall more in love with these characters. This time we get Jude, whom I fell for in the last book. We all knew he needed a wonderful lady that would keep him on his toes and not fall for his charms right away. Well, he found that someone in Quincy.

Quincy is a 19-year-old gamer that has more than enough on her plate. With her father very sick and she just signed her very first gaming contract she does not need a man right now. So when Jude starts showin
Lizzi
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading about Jude and this book did not disappoint. A great story line and great characters. Thank goodness for the glossary of the gaming terminolgy, or I may have been a little lost!! Can't wait to read more from Kelsie Rae.
Sassy Southern
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have so much LOVE for this book! First, the story line is so unique that I was hooked from the second I read the synopsis. Second, these characters are AMAZING!!!! This is book 3 in the Signature Sweethearts series but was definitely able to be read as a standalone. However, I can not wait to get my hands on Breezy's book because I got a glimpse of her in this book and MUST read her story!

In this book Quincy is an amazing online game player. The problem is that she isn't taken as seriously as
Mel Walker
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone with a heartbeat
What do you say about a book that compels you to go cover to cover in a day? A novel so well written and such a joy to read that you almost miss your train stop, you take an extra-long lunch break to devour and then rush home to finish. I know what I say – I want more. Kelsie Rae has proven in a short period of time to be a master of chemistry. The off the charts connection between Jude and Quincy will have you feeling like a fly on the wall, that is a fly leaning back on a couch with a bucket o ...more
Isha Coleman
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
It pays to be awkward. Especially when being true to ourselves. Jude is a gamer's paradise. The masquerade presents the draw, but it's the meaningful characters, witty dialogue and positive message that keeps the joy alive. Jude and Quincy are fighting to live their own truth despite how other people judge them. Behind the pretty face and the gorgeous smile are two people searching for their place to belong. Can they step out of the fantasy long enough to appreciate the realities of life? Rae ap ...more
Katherine Williams
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jude and Quincy seem like the most unlikely couple, but they are perfect for each other! Quincy is an introvert who needs help breaking out of her shell. Jude is outgoing, and wants to be that person for Quincy.

The plot twist near the end of the book scared the crap out of me, but oh my goodness, it was amazing!

I have quickly fallen in love with this series, and I can't wait for the next installment!
Elizabeth Swain
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This storyline is so fresh and new! Love the Chemistry and the way Jude Woo’s our Q! ~ Elizabeth

Jude and Quin have had their evey on each other before they ever met, so when these two Cyber Crushing Cuties meet face to face the sparks fly. I loved this story so much for the fresh storyline and the burning love the developed... and our Jude is so protective of Quin your heart just melts into little bitcoins.
Courtney
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book!

I was a little skeptical at first as I have little interest in gaming but this book was great! Sucked me right into its spell. Can’t wait for the next two to come out!
Jenny Beuerman
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute. I liked that there was no huge drama.
Stephanie Taylor
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must-read if you love sweet romance!
Sara Flavin
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has been so enjoyable! Another great part in the series. Such a fun loving couple.
Wendy Crawford
Quinn?

A former pro gamer is taught some lessons, and in turn teaches different ones, about the game of life. Happy endings for everyone!
Liz
Aug 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am truly enjoying the Signature Sweethearts series by Kelsie Rae. Up next is Jude and tells the story of Jude and Quincy. Jude Williams is Derrick’s friend and business partner (first seen in Breezy) and well…British. He is sexy, smart and determined. Really, what is not too like? Quincy Phillips is known in the gaming community for how good she plays. But she is shy and awkward and finds is hard to come out of her shell.

Quincy has been a part of the gaming community for some time and when sh
Clare Harrison
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book to me is like that comfy jumper that you won't ever get rid of for fond memories of events whilst wearing it.

What am I prattling on about well in a former life I was a gamer and so the storyline in this was perfect to me and I absolutely loved it.

Kelsies books all share characters as they are interconnecting so if you want the complete picture it is best to read them in order. Liv, breezy and then this but that being said it could also be read as a standalone, as long as you didn't min
Sunny Shelly Reads
For an author who hasn't been on the scene very long, Kelsie Rae is quickly becoming one of my favorites! She knocks another one out of the park with Jude, who we previously met in Breezy. (He's Derrick's friend and business partner.)

A former gaming champion, Jude is sent to assist the team he and Derrick are sponsoring in the world championships. On a personal level, Jude is thrilled that one of the players is Quincy, a young female gamer he's admired online. Little does he know, but Quin looks
Ceej Chargualaf
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jude is a sweet romance that gave me an intriguing view into the gaming world. Figures that Kelsie Rae would be the one to show me the sweet and fun side to it (I’m not a gamer so I don’t think it’s fun lol).

Jude…is the prime example of how wrong a person can be when judging people by their looks, or even by their reputations. He blows the stereotypical vision of a gamer to pieces. How many people think gamers stereotypically unattractive, unemployed, lazy, and socially awkward nerds? Jude is se
Love N. Books
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

Calling all gamers, readers, and general "nerds." This book is for US. Us. Not the "US." Nerds and geeks unite! *insert power fist here*

This plot and setting is so unique and FRESH. Setting is the competitive gaming world. YESSSSSS. I feel a little in love with just that aspect.

Enter Jude. The hot pro-gamer. Apparently this isn't the first we've met him as this is third in the series, but my first read. Quin is the minority. As in the young, new FEMALE tromping the gaming world.

The
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I really like this author's stories! This was a really original love story between Quincy and Jude. It had SOME familiar aspects, like Quin caring for her ailing father, but I felt it was definitely refreshingly original. Its far more sweet than sexy, focusing more of the development of feelings part of their love than the physical. I feel like this is the type of story I can recommend to even older family members without blushing. This is a complete stand alone story, but you do meet Jude in Br ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I have to admit, Jude might be one of my favorite book boyfriends! It's been a long time since I've read a hero that makes me swoon as hard as Jude did. I loved everything about this story. I'm not a huge gamer, but I love reading about nerdy things. This book had just the right amount of nerdy for me.

I loved Quin. I loved her innocences. I loved her heart. She was such an amazing heroine. She's exactly what I was hoping she would be. And Jude...
Angie
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing. I just love Kelsie’s writing style. It grabs you and consumes your every thought.
This story involves a female gamer, Quincy and her quest to rule the gaming world. She’s a quiet gal, that cares for her father. While joining a team to compete for world champions, shes introduced to one of her gaming idols,Jude.
Jude is a sponsor and former gamer. While being sent away to help coach the new team they are sponsoring for a world championship, he falls smitten by the only female gamer.
This
Tracey Vuolo
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is a sweet and endearing story that is uniquely different than what you would expect, but in a surprisingly good way. Jude is a sexy Brit with the patience of a saint when he sees what he wants and he wants Q. Quincy is beautiful and smart and must be pushed out of her comfort zone. Jude is just the man to make that happen.

This story teaches you about living life to the fullest and not taking anyone you love for granted. Kelsie, thank you for reminding me about how quickly life passes by a
Sara
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!

Have you read Kelsie Rae yet? If yes, then you know you’re going to love this. If no, then dive in, because this third book from one of my new faves is absolutely fabulous! I am seriously in awe of Ms. Rae!

Jude, best friend of Derrick from Breezy, has his HEA in the aptly titled Jude. Jude is a sexy Brit and you can’t help but love him. Quincy is a female gamer who has a complicated home life and faces sexism in her world of gaming. Q is asked to join a competitive gaming team which jus
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A outright fresh, original story that had excellent characters, fun times, sexy times and a wickedly entertaining sense of humor.

When I read the blurb for this book I knew I had to read it. And I am THRILLED to say it exceeded my expectations. It was a lot of fun, perfectly sexy, made me laugh and sigh and grin too! Jude and Quin had such strong chemistry. You could feel the attraction for each other so strongly through the pages and it made for a steamy good t
Chris
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kelsie Rae’s books keep getting better and better! She has brought us another sweet love story with wonderful characters that you will fall for too. She takes us into the world of professional gamers which made the story unusual and fresh.
Jude is drawn to Quinn through her online gaming skills and if he thought she was beautiful online, she takes his breath away when they finally meet.
Quinn has lived a very sheltered life. She is an introvert to start and is dedicated to taking care of her ail
Caroline Taylor
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome book! Kelsie Rae did a fantastic job with this book! The storyline was different and I LOVED that! The chemistry between all the characters was wonder. You could feel the excitement, the tension, and the love. The storyline flowed well. There weren't too many chapters. The storyline leaves you satisfied.
The only hard part was the storyline between the heroine and her father. My family recently went through the same struggle. Thank you, Kelsie Rae, for showing the father the l
Stella Thompson
Jude and Quincy!

As in Kelsie Rae’s previous book, I found this book entertaining and refreshing. It’s the story of nerd and nerdess! We met Jude in Breezy as he is Derrick’s friend and partner. The 2 men are sponsoring the world championships of the gaming world. Jude has been sent to coach the team and there he meets Quincy, a player that he’d watched and respected online. At the same time, Quincy has admired Jude and his gaming abilities for years. They develop an online friendship and eventu
Leslee
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quinn is a second class citizen in the gaming world. She doesn't have a Y chromosome. She is really good at gaming and it landed her a contract and an agent. Which is fortunate since she is the sole provider for her and her father at the age of nineteen. When the opportunity to play in a gaming championship falls in her lap, she has to go for it even if it means leaving her comfort zone. Jude gamed professionally and it killed his love of the game. He would rather play for fun and watch up and c ...more
Nicole
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished another amazing book by Kelsie Rae! They just get better every time. If you love a good sports romance this is the book for you...just think esports.
Quincy is a quiet girl who hasn’t done much but take care of her ailing father and play video games. Jude is the one that swoops in and slowly brings her out of her shell by making her do things she’s not comfortable with. Jude made me swoon!!! Loved this book and can’t wait for the next one!!! Keep writing Kelsie Rae :)
Kelsie prides herself on writing straight from her own heart, which is how she fell into sweet contemporary romance. She's a sucker for a love story with all the feels. When she's not chasing words for her next book, you will probably find her reading or, more likely, playing with her "monsters".

She adores chocolate, photography, baking, chick flicks, and running. And now that she's actively pursu

Signature Sweethearts (5 books)
  • Liv (Signature Sweethearts #1)
  • Luke (Signature Sweethearts #1.5)
  • Breezy (Signature Sweethearts #2)
  • Rhett (Signature Sweethearts #4)