Start by marking “His Beauty (Wounded Souls, #3)” as Want to Read:
His Beauty (Wounded Souls, #3)

His Beauty

(Wounded Souls #3)

You, Beauty are the love of my life.

Steel was one of the best snipers the commando's had ever seen. He was the V.P of the Wounded Souls MC and ran the club's Bar and Grill. Steel was also desperately lonely. He tried to fill the void in his heart with the wrong woman. Callie was easy, she didn't make him use his heart. The path he secretly wanted to take, would lead him t
Published June 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Beauty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Beauty

Ivy H
Janie
Steel was a total idiot from the first book to this one. Once he got his head out of his ass though he became the man that Mia deserved. Mia is too sweet at times. But she also found a backbone in this book which was much needed. I’m really looking forward to Mannix and Rainn’s story next.
Stories in Review
Great read. Was definitely worried about this one. Turned out really great. Can't wait for the next one. Steel definitely made me feel his love for Mia, just took awhile. I do love the way Leah Sharelle makes her heroes grovel. Great story.
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK, or decent reads.
=========================
The hero was in an open relationship with Callie for 3 years. He is obsessed with her.
He asks her to marry him and she humiliates him in front of all members of the club by laughing at him. He has an inferiority complex because he lost his leg when he was a military man. Callie is a clubwhore and has already fucked all members.
She's our heroine's sister, yuck!
Our heroine is a virgin and loves the hero from afar. He only sees the bitch sister.
W
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
So much emotion, heat, sweet swoony goodness, and suspense all packed into this amazing book! Leah Sharelle’s writing shines even brighter with every addition to this series. I’ve been waiting impatiently for Steel and Mia’s book with high expectations and got more than I ever could have imagined with their story. Just when you think you know all there is about these characters, you learn there’s much more to them than you ever thought.
As anyone who’s been following this series can tell you, mo
Lauren
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!!!!

Y'all this series just keeps getting better and I love these charcters!!! Mia is a sweetheart and the most forgiving person ever I still don't understand how her and Callie are sisters. Steel is a a*s and I wanted to choke him a few times but y'all the way Mia breaks him outta his shell is amazing. And her truly accepting his leg the way she does was awesome. I love how she is there for Creed in his time of need and helps him get through it. And Rogue is a complete psycho douche!!!
Julie Jackson
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was fabulous. Steel is loyal to his club but looking for love. Callie is all wrong for him but she is a safe bet for him. Mia is his beauty and his love but he has to let her in. Mia has been in love with Steel for a long time but hates to see him with her sister. When danger comes for her, Steel makes no excuses and takes control. Can these two trust each other? Can Steel open up to her and make her see exactly what he wants. Awesome read with a fantastic storyline.
Book 3 in The Wounded Souls series, this story focuses on Mia and Steel. We've met both in previous books, and have gotten part of their stories, but could tell that there was so much more to be said!

Steel is deceiving himself, about who he is, about what he wants, about who he wants. He came home from war not quite whole, in body or in spirit. Those around him know he isn't living life the way he should, that he's making bad choices, and passing up what could be the best thing in his life. But
Angela
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leah Sharelle continues to outdo herself with this books. HIS BEAUTY has become my new favorite. Even more is exposed about the villainous Rogue that is haunting the MC, deception is uncovered, and even more secrets are exposed. Some with heart breaking truths.

I have liked Mia from the beginning. She is sweet and loveable, but I have felt that she doesn’t have a much of a backbone. And this is definitely NOT true! She does have one, but she has been beaten down so much by the crap that has been
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can this series get any better? Yes, it can! I was a bit scared to read Mia and Steel's story. Steel has done some pretty shitty stuff to Mia and I was worried it would carry over into their story. I was glad to be wrong. Leah Sharelle writes MC like a boss. She has me so wound up inside wondering who Rogue is and who is going to be hurt next. I have NO clue at all who Rogue is, I believe some of the MC is starting to piece things together but I'm still in the dark. I love and hate it! I need to ...more
*Dee's books!
Emotions overload and the hearts wants what the heart wants

I enjoyed reading "His Beauty" book 3 of the Wounded Souls MC by Leah Sharelle and loved 'breathing in' Cooper Steel and sweet Mia's intense but loving tale. Boy, was this book intensified by psychotic Rogue and of course H/h eventful journey! While VP Steel had me worried for a bit in books 1 and 2, he learned his lesson and acknowledged what he needed and wanted was Mia and she even got that backbone I wanted her to exhibit in book 2
Barbara
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG.. Can this series get any more intense or exciting? The Wounded Souls MC is most certainly an series that you don’t want to miss out on. These ex-military alpha male, most of whom served together, as well as the rest of the club, are a force to be reckoned with. The still have each others back, as they did in the military, but as a club they protect each other and what is theirs. AND LORD HAVE MERCY, our club Princess, the 5 year old precious little girl with the wild imagination and mouth t ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

In this third book we continue the story and mystery that surrounds the Wounded Souls MC. Rogue is still out there threaten all the women the men of the MC care for. Now his target is Mia, the one woman that affects Steel in a way that doesn't make sense but he isn't the only brother that has his eyes on her. Creed has a special relationship with Mia too but Steel has her heart, but will she win out his heart that is set on her ol
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is the third installment in a series. This was a good book. It's an action packed story. I really like the characters. However, I don't feel like I know them very well, as this book is more plot driven than character driven. Overall, though, it's still a good book. and I'm looking forward to reading the next one in the series.

Reviewed by: Clare M.
Lora
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 out of 5 stars

This series has me intrigued. I really want to know who the Rogue is and I really want to see Creed find his HEA, but it’s got a few issues that keep it from the 5 star status for me.

Steel irritated me through the first two books with his “girlfriend” Callie and her pure evilness. While Mia was the sweet, innocent one of the group. She deserved better than Steel from everything I’d seen, but he proved me wrong with his actions.

I enjoyed several things about this book like t
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
I cannot tell you enough how happy I am that Leah Sharelle started writing because I have been hooked to this series. Absolutely obsessed and I am thrilled that I found this series. I am a sucker for MC books but this isn't the typical MC books about the outlaw MC, no this is a group of veterans that have formed a MC and they run their club following the law. Now with that being said I have been eager to get Steel & Mia's story since book one. I have been getting angrier and angrier with Ste ...more
Zoe
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been anticipating this book since reading the first book and it definitely excelled my expectations. The author has definitely outdone herself with this book her writing seems to get better and better with each book, Tissues are definitely a must with this book as there are some heartbreaking moments and this book really gets soul deep. This book is well written and flowed well and was easy to follow the storyline.

Steel and Mia's road was Heartwrenchingly beautiful to read it was not an e
Jennifer Pierson
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am completely addicted to The Wounded Souls MC series, and have been waiting to see if Steel could get his act together, because I'm completely #TEAMMIA all the way, and he's done some horrible stuff to her in the first couple of books. See, Mia's in love with him, but he keeps going off with her sister, while breaking Mia's heart in the process. And what's worse is that he knows he's breaking Mia's heart, but he can't seem to stop himself. So yeah, I've been wanting to really put a hurting on ...more
Sara Conger
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Leah Sharelle has been my favorite new author since the first book in this series. I was wary about reading this one because Steel has been a mean jerk to Mia in the first 2 books.

When these men fall in love, they fall in love and love their women fiercely. Steel is no different one he decides to take a chance on Mia. He makes mistakes as the other men have done but he works hard to prove to Mia that he loves her.

Rogue is still a problem for the men, it has me biting my nails trying to figure o
Kari Hansen
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The injuries that Steel has endured from serving his country has left him feeling that he doesn’t deserve better than casual hookups as no one would want him for anything more. He knows that Mia is too good for him so instead he has casual sex with her sister while Mia watches from the sidelines keeping her pain to herself.

Mia has loved Steel for as long as she can remember, and it hurts to watch him hook up with other women when he doesn’t want her. She knows that she needs to forget about him,
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I cried, there I said it. This story was so emotional for me. I just don’t understand how to very opposite people could be related. Mia is always helping out and would give anything to anyone to make their life easier, whereas Callie is a raging b**ch always making fun of everyone and dragging them down. Then you have Steel, the clueless military trained sniper, in the middle of the two sisters. Steel just keep being a total jerk to Mia when it comes to her sister Callie and she always forgives ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and is Steel and Mia’s story. Steel came home from the military a broken man, who is merrily existing and making bad choices along the way. Mia has always put everybody else before herself and she has loved Steel for a long time, but he is with her sister. Will Mia finally have had enough and decide to move on? No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a well written flawless and totally captivating page turner, ...more
Joelle
First off lets say this is a new series and author for us and we have to say that we loved the first book in this new amazing series and each and every book that came after.

I loved what this club stood for and the members who were part of the MC club.We often take for granted the sacrifices our soldiers make for us to keep us safe and the he** they go through and the long effects they have to live with. For me I am eternally grateful for all they do to keep us safe.This Club was created for a te
shms
I think its because I know what to expect now that this book wasn't as painful to read as the previous ones. You have to, absolutely have to, overlook the whole Rogue suspense side of the books because he makes all the H's (from previous, this and future books) like blustering fools and that story line is so riddled with contradiction and silliness. Rogue hurting all the h's in turn is the common thread here and its gotten old.
The romance was ok, I was looking for more angst but there wasn't mu
Cheri
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steel is the VP of the Wounded Souls. His wounds are inside and out. Missing a leg from his last tour of duty he came with Booth and most of their team to start the MC. They wanted a place for Vets to come to make a new life. They wanted to have support and a team of brothers who did understand. Steel used one sister for physical and another he tried to ignore, treating her deplorably. He was insecure with his handicap although, in reality, he didn't let it slow him down much.

Mia had lived outs
Jask Afsh
I know many of my GR friends hated Steel. Don't get me wrong I did too but I hated Mia more. She was such a Doormat she deserved all the suffering and heart ache.
She worked beside dying for his affection like like a stray dog when all the while H was busy drooling for her sister who obviously is more sexy than the H. Calling it lust or convince or a way to protect H's heart or h more all his fuckedup life is bullshit and a lie. We readers are not fools, please don't treat us like one.
Back to the
Jamie Chomyc
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really, really, really enjoyed this book!! This is Mia and Steel's story!! I recommend you read His Sweetness and His Honey before you read His Beauty as it really helps in understanding their backstory!! Mia has always been in love with Steel and Steel who is "dating" her evil sister doesn't see it till it's almost to late!! Between Steel's demons and Mia's self doubt they have alot to work through!! I love this whole series and highly recommend His Beauty you won't regret it!!
Danielle Frisinger
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
His Beauty

By: Leah Sharelle

Genre: Military Romance

Rating 4 stars

Review by Danielle for Janise's Jivin' Book Blog

This is book 3 in Leah's Wounded Souls Series. His Beauty is about the Vice President of the Wounded souls Motorcycle Club Cooper Steel, and his story of how he fell in love with Mia Stone. Mia worked at the bar that Steel owned with member of the club. I was in love with this story from page one, I enjoyed watching there story unfolded.
Brandy Roberts
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought this was a good read this can't be read as a standalone so I highly recommend / suggest that you read the first book in the Wounded souls and then the second one . Really enjoyed how the couple connected with one another I was a bit hesitant to read this given the couples past but I was so happy to get the opportunity and chance to devour it .I can't wait to see whats to come by this author and I'm really ecstatic for more .
Kim Richards
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a story.
I loved this story, the main male character maybe a bit of a tool, but I loved him.
I was pulled into the story right from the beginning and stayed there until I had read the last word written, all the while watching it play out in my head.
Twists, turns an surprises await you throughout the book, the surprises are both big and small, some you will see coming and others you won't. What I will say is that you do need to read this series in order, as all though there is the story of th
  • Their Virgin PA (A Virgins Standalone)
  • Doc Marshall: Skulls The Early Years (Skulls MC Romance Book 1)
  • Laced with Fear (Cash Bar #1)
  • Deathstalkers MC Box Set Books 1-3
  • Love and War: Volume One (Shadows in the Dark #2)
  • Loner (Nomad, #4)
  • Hard Road (The Untouchables MC, #4)
  • 10 Commandments: A Reverse Harem Romance
  • Close the Tab (Devil's Due MC, #3)
  • Lost King (The Kings Of Retribution MC Book 6)
  • Unhinged (Iron Bulls MC #5)
  • Captivated
  • His Broken Angel
  • Jigsaw (Hell's Handlers MC, #3)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
  • Personal Secrets (Personal, #3)
  • Bridesmaid for Hire: A Valentine's Day Romance
  • Penance (Chicago Defiance MC, #2)
I love romance. I read constantly. Seriously it’s an obsession. I started reading romance at 12 years of age and haven’t stopped since. My mind is always thinking of new story lines, new alpha’s that will capture their woman’s hearts. I’m in love with love.

Wounded Souls (5 books)
  • His Sweetness (Wounded Souls, #1)
  • His Honey (Wounded Souls, #2)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • His Angel (Wounded Souls #5)