Start by marking “Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure” as Want to Read:
Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure

Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure

Futanari Moans, amateur archaeologist and professional tomb raider, has unearthed her share of ancient treasures. With her only weapon the swollen, dripping appendage strapped to her thigh, Moans journeys across the Middle East, dodging traps, scarabs, and undead creatures, while battling foes from home and abroad.

The second-worst thing about having a thirty-fi
Published June 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure

Start your review of Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure
Oleander Plume
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know a book is GOOD when you get to the last page and say (loud enough to scare the cat sitting next to you), "Aww, man, it's over???"

I loved the first book in this series, and was absolutely delighted with the second. Decadent and dirty prose written with a pen dipped in wit, Sally Bend has created another winner!

If you need me, I will be sitting her anxiously awaiting the next Futanari Moans edition.
Ashe Valenti
Jun 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Futanari Moans is in trouble again! This was an especially delightful story as it featured some super sensual, descriptive scenes of a futa and a oceanic tentacle monster. She is entrapped in big, strong arms, covered in suckers that know how to make a futa feel good! A wonderful idea that is well-executed with that blend of humor and sensuality that I’ve come to expect from Sally.
Aleson Alexander
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sally Bend's daring and dynamic dame of deliciously delightful dimensions returns for a second installment. Ms. Moans' previous adventure has left her with an unexpected consequence. Our heroine goes to drastic measures, taking us into an exploration of an experience that should be terrifying, but is instead incredibly sensual and erotic. Instead of the standard scene of the monster violating her, it reads like two equals engaged in passionate lovemaking, a clever trick when you're dealing with ...more
Sally
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Futanari Moans and the Suckers’ Cure is the second (standalone) adventure for my busty, well-hung, intrepid explorer.

To help celebrate its release, the wonderful Oleander Plume has had a few kinds words to say over at Poisoned Pen Dirty Mind. To make things extra exciting, I have shared an exclusive excerpt with here, available only on her blog!

Oh, and to mark my status as the newest Sister in Smut, the gang is hosting a Happy Book Birthday. Stop by and read a bit about my creative process, how my imagination works, and what ultimately led to this Futanari Moans story jumping the queue ahead of what I had planned as the second book.

Sabrina Wilfinger
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Monster

Normally tentacle sex is fun to read. This story just didn’t work for me. Monster romance can leave you feeling for the monster just not today.
Lamar
Sep 06, 2018
Warren
rated it did not like it
Aug 27, 2018
Aug 15, 2019

• The T-Girl Experiment: The Complete Series
  • Leslie: First Time Hotwife
  • Cat's Tale: The First Lesson
  • Christine: Love (Christine, #2)
  • Christine: Courtship
  • Project: IRIS
  • Futa Huntress
  • My T-Girl Neighbor 2: (Shemale on Male, bottom male) (Hung Neighbor)
  • Knight Life (Modern Arthur, #1)
  • Designating Diana (Female Cuckold)
  • Play With Us: An Urban Foursome Game Night Fantasy (Erotic Swingers #2)
  • My Nasty Futanari Neighbor
Sally Bend is a queer reviewer, editor, and author of #LGBTQIA books, and proud owner of the Bending the Bookshelf book review blog since 2010.

Although shy and polite (she is, after all, Canadian), she loves the bold and boisterous expression of stories that bend the binaries of gender and sexuality.

A lover of fetish, futa, feminization, femdom, and fantasy, she is most content confined in a c