Start by marking “When We Were Crowned (The Wolf of Oberhame #3)” as Want to Read:
When We Were Crowned (The Wolf of Oberhame #3)

When We Were Crowned

(The Wolf of Oberhame #3)

Long Live the Gladiator Queen!

With the crown safely on Leyli's head, her problems should've been over. Her country is safe. Her family is together. What more could a new Queen ask for?

Unfortunately, spending her mornings purging her sto
Published June 12th 2018

Mia LeNae
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
So what?

If you made it to book three then you have a love for this duo. I kinda want to see a book four or a novella. Something that would show Rose and Kale.
Tasha
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book, wasn't ready for this series to be over, I want more!!
Coco.V
Aug 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (8/26/2018)!💝

Blurb:
A GLADIATOR QUEEN IS JUST LIKE A GLADIATOR—SHE DOESN'T FIGHT FAIR! AND SHE'S BECOME THE THING SHE MOST FEARED BEING--A PREGNANT GLADIATOR. Long Live the Gladiator Queen!

Unfortunately, spending her mornings purging her stomach isn't it. Evidently, not even the Queen of Norihame is immune to morning sick
Ian
Jul 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A solid conclusion.

A solid conclusion to the series, it was an interesting book that followed up well with the stories of the previous novels. The court intrigue was interesting and seeing Leyli set new precedents with laws was a cool way to showcase her as a queen. Overall the book was definitely worth a read.
Criticisms: It sort of felt like it was pushing really hard on the whole gay and lesbian relationships being okay that it sort of distracted from the story, I have no problem with them i
Toma
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As usual, this was a masterpiece by Auryn Hadley. A very emotional and raw story about changes in life and the ability to adapt to them without loosing oneself. About friends, family, love and duty.

There was a couple of instances when I thought "isn't that convenient" and the very end was, I think, expected, but since I will definitely reread it and it is in my top 10 best series, I simply couldn't not give a 5 star rating.
karen Smith
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love and hate this author

Love this author because she makes you jump into her worlds, hate her for the same reason. My house is a mess and my to do list hasn't been done because I can't put down her books. This is the second series of hers I have read and she is one of the best writers I have read and at 53, an avid reader and an English teacher, I've read a lot of authors.
Kayla Pipkin
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I great conclusion to an amazing series.
I kind of don't want this to end.
There are so many things I still want to see from these characters.
But it was a great way to end the series.
I can see myself reading this one over and over again.
HIGHLY recommended.
A Little Nerdy
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-romance
If I could give this book 10 stars I would! If you want badass females who are in charge and a family that is crazy but works, this is it! This whole trilogy was amazing! Love, War, unexpected twists. Love Love love it!
Paige T
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an epic series!!! I couldn't put this book down it was so amazing!

This book has everything!
We see Ley and Tristan's relationship adapt and grow as she starts ruling as Queen and becomes pregnant. They prove they have a love so powerful it can withstand anything, including royal court, marriage and war. Their twosome is the ultimate dream, but their family of 3 with Connall & their friendship and loyalty to each other is inspiring and heart-warming.

Friends (new & old) & family pr
Catherine Bennett
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

An absolutely amazing ending to the Wolf Of Oberhame series. In this final book Leyli, Tristan, Connell and all the rest rise to the threat from Rhia. Though she’s pregnant, Leyli doesn’t let this stop her. She is cunning, determined and confident as she pulls her countrymen and gladiators together to defend their home. Leyli and her most trusted friends find ways to not only secure Norihame, but also broaden its views on what is considered proper and acceptable. An absolutely stunning e
Erin
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for a sleepless night.

I have read the whole series in about 2 days give or take cooking and normal daily responsibility. This series is the perfect mix of Gladiator and 300. I love both movies. I highly recommend this series, if you are not a fan of either movie i suggest trying a different story. This was an awakening to a new favorite Author who i will be following in the hope of a repeated success. I will be reading it again in the future when mass marketing depresses my hope of fin
Amy Hammonds
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorites

I read the whole series before doing a review. Each book on its own received 5 starts and I wish there was an option to give the overall series the same.

This series has it all. Strong characters that are realistic, great world building, and a story you can't put down or walk away from.

Every once in a great while I find a book or series of books that become an instant favorite. One that I will return to time and time again. This one very quickly made the list for me. I'm posi
Jessica Stewart
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put this series down!

All three of the books in this series are completely amazing! I would recommend this book to anyone that likes to fall in love with the characters of the books they read. Auryn made the characters come to life in a way so few can. She even wrapped up the whole series so you aren't left guessing about anyone. I hope she comes out with a companion series for the main character's sister. I'm planning on looking into her other works for my next good read.
Cynthia Clark
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Auryn Hadley is one of the better writers out there. I found, in looking at my reading history, that I have read many of here series. Once I get started I have to read all of them! It's her writing style above anything that keeps me engaged. None of her characters are wishy washy or whiney. They are funny, and strong yet vulnerable. They are consistent in the way they are written throughout the entire series. She is NEVER predictable.

This book is the last of the series, and I enjoyed every page
Rebecca
It's so Good!!

I am genuinely sad that this book and series is over. I live Leyli and Tristan. From the very first I've loved this partnership. There amazing together. This book was an amazing end to the series. And it gave us tons of insight into the other characters and gave us a clears picture for what Ley and Tristan's happily ever after will be. I know this is one book I will be coming back multiple times to reread and enjoy the beauty of this pair!
Jade
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing author

Just discovered this author and can't get enough this is the second series I have read from her and her writing and imagination makes amazing worlds I wish I could travel to.
Love the underdog heroines that fight for what they believe in. I love the lengths of the books i can read them without being done to quickly can't wait to see what she comes up with next

Till next time x
Jessie Mckissick
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Wolf and a Lyone save a Country.

This has been the most amazing series and Auryn Hadley needs to take a bow. This book, "When WE WERE CROWNED", I feel was the best. All the elements and events start correlating and the characters relationships and the family "inner circle" completed. All of this happens during a war and Leyle being pregnant with Christian's baby? A fantastic series.
Brandie
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Third times a charm...

I was worried about reading this book. I didn’t know how Auryn would make everything ok. She did though and it was wonderful and a complete surprise and everything is as it should be. If you’ve not read the first two books, stop and don’t read this one yet. The whole series a great!
Heather Musser
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending!

I love this series and all of the people in it. This was the perfect ending for this series. This is definitely going to be one of my go to series when I'm looking for something to read over and over again. Great job Auryn Hadley! Now I'm just hoping we get a spin off featuring the kids 😁
Laura Duval
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series

Solid 5 star rating!
This was great ending to the series. The play on words with the politics, all the action and twisted relationships made this a very easy and enjoyable to read novel. I'm sad to see it end but it was a great journey! Long live the Gladiator Wolf Queen!
Joann
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic!

This series was just amazing and I was sad when I got to the end of this book because I knew that there wasn’t anymore books in this series to follow.
The Wolf and the Lion’s story was fantastic and that’s all I’m going to say.
I highly recommend this series to anyone who’s looking for a awesome story to get completely lost in.
RH & Romance Review
Overall, I’m a big fan of this series. It’s hard not to love the core “family” in this series. The only minor complaints that I had were mostly about Ceri. A minor character, yes, but she felt a little rushed or hollow in comparison to a lot of the other core group. Still a brilliant female character, though. Brilliant end to a trilogy I couldn’t put down.
Rene
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New World / New Family

Once again a series that you don’t want to put down. Rich characters and the depth of the surrounding cast that makes up a family that you will learn to love. If you haven’t ever read any of the books that Auryn Hadley has written do yourself a favor and pick one up now. You won’t be sorry!
Jacqui
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved loved loved it

Once again Auryn Hadley has created a story that sucks you in and holds you hostage until the end. I loved Leyli and Tristan in book one and I adore them even more in book three. But the break out stars were Connell, Death, and Essa who stole the show for me this book. While I'm glad to know how it ended I'm sad it has come to a close.
Debbie McAnulty
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping read

Another brilliant story from the author. This story tells of love and sorrows well as right and wrong and everything inbetween. A gripping read that you don't be able to out down...
Jay
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read, kept my interest through all three books.

Good trilogy, very different storyline. Excellent writing style, didn't detract from the story telling, with interesting characters. Will read again.
Jess
Loved!

What a perfect ending to this series. Gosh I freaking love Auryn Hadley! All her books are amazing! There were so many feels in this book. I had happy tears the whole time. I never reread books but all Auryn Hadley’s books are so good I can’t wait to reread!
Darlene Gary
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Trilogy and Author

Great Trilogy indeed. I am very impressed with your writing. I have also read all of The Rise of the Iliri that are currently available and anxiously await more. Thanks for the great reads!
Alissia Conrad
Another great book

A great ending to a awesome series. As usual I could not put this book down. I don't believe Auryn Hadley knows how to write a bad book. You will laugh and fall in love with her characters.
Kristina
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Series

So glad I gave book one a chance! And then I just couldn’t stop reading from there. Smart writing, a highly entertaining and engaging story, and amazing characters make this a series I’ll never forget.

• West (Roam #5.5)
  • The King Trilogy: Forever Evermore Books 1-3/King Hall/King Cave/King Tomb
  • The Lord of the Clans
  • Watcher (The Shining Ones, #1)
  • The Gladiator's Downfall (Age of the Andinna, #1)
  • Flower Among the Ashes
  • Lord Stanhope's Proposal
  • With True Love's Kiss (Once Upon a Romance, #3)
  • Guardian Domination
  • The Heart of Hannen (Atriian Trilogy, #1)
  • Cuff Lynx (Lynx #4)
  • The Hereafter
  • Pani's Story (Pets #2)
  • Heart of a Savage
  • Unchained
  • Left Behind
  • Heads Or Tails (The Fairytail Saga, #3)
  • The Frog Prince

The Wolf of Oberhame (3 books)
  • When We Were Kings (The Wolf of Oberhame, #1)
  • When We Were Dancing (The Wolf of Oberhame, #2)