Start by marking “Unrealistic Dreams: Poems” as Want to Read:
Unrealistic Dreams: Poems

Unrealistic Dreams: Poems

Previous cover edition for ASIN B07DP3Z23V
For alternate cover edition see here

Unrealistic Dreams is a poetry collection for souls who are healing. This book is meant for you, the reader.
Kindle Edition
Published June 11th 2018 by Clavis & Somnium

To ask other readers questions about Unrealistic Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unrealistic Dreams

Tom
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully written poems. I absolutely loved this collection!! It speaks right to you.

An absolute must read!!
Olivia Chanel's Galaxy of Books
Thank you to the author, Yool Wie, for my gifted copy of Unrequited Dreams. I received this review copy in exchange for an honest review; this does not affect my opinion.

The poetry collection Unrealistic Dreams by Yool Wie starts with a promise in its very first poem. This is a very bold move. A promise, like the following made by the author, ensures that there are expectations and these expectations have to be fulfilled when the reading experience is over with.

As to me, I do not wish a great th
Misty's Book Space
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
First I want to thank the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

I read this book back in June so my review is going to be pretty short but luckily I took notes while reading it. I have come to the conclusion that poetry is hit or miss for me. This one was definitely one of the hits.

I loved so much about this. I love how it's like the book is the narrator and how it is very uplifting. Also there are cute little drawings to go along with each poem.

The on
Abby J
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I deeply enjoyed every poem in this book. Every word is dedicated to building people up instead of tearing them down, and we need more of that in this world. This is a collection that everyone should read--very uplifting, lyrical poems that all will find beautiful and full of truth. Every poem here is a reminder to keep on going, no matter what life throws at you. My favorite poems are Starlight and Farewell. "But you could not give up. When you closed your eyes, you saw starlight engraved in th ...more
Alexandria Ryu
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful language. Thoughtful content.

This book of poetry gave me peace of mind amidst the hectic chaos that is the world we live in.
Dale Glenn
Alyazia
marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2019
1 follower
Rick was lost for many years. He found peace in books. He writes books to help others find peace.

Join his mailing list for new books and discounts.
Follow @rickwie on Twitter.
Follow @rickwie on Instagram.
Visit rickwie.com for more books.