Start by marking “You Are a Badass Every Day: How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High, and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable” as Want to Read:

From the #1New York Timesbestselling author, pocket-size inspiration and guidance to keep your transformation on track—the perfect gift for the holiday season

For anyone who has ever had trouble staying motivated while trailblazing towards badassery,You Are a Badass Every Dayis the companion to keep you fresh, grateful, mighty, and driven. In one hundred exercises,
Published December 4th 2018 by Viking

To ask other readers questions about You Are a Badass Every Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Are a Badass Every Day

Start your review of You Are a Badass Every Day: How to Keep Your Motivation Strong, Your Vibe High, and Your Quest for Transformation Unstoppable
Diane S ☔
Jan 04, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5000-2019
Referring to the title, im not but I'd like to be, in a nice way of course. I'm not a big reader of self health books, don't make resolutions, not likely to be found staring into a mirror chanting positive affirmations. This title though called to me, so I decided to see if there is anything new in the self help world.

Honestly, not too much that I found, mostly common sense but it does give a sense of positive reinforcement. Take time for yourself, open your eyes, embrace quiet time, meditate,
Carmen Castillo
I love the other you are a badass books, but this one is not quite on the same level. If you haven’t read the other two, I recommend you pick those up first.
That said, I do like this book for a particular purpose. This is a book you could keep on your desk/nightstand/coffee table, and easily flip to a page for inspiration or an exercise to help propel you forward.
I don’t, however, recommend this book for something you would just sit down and read. It’s a cute book with action items, but it’s
Jenny Garone
Jen Sincero is the bomb. I’m going to buy a copy of the book so I can highlight the crap out of it & refer to it often as I’m building my new reality.
Amanda Duddleson
Jan 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
NOT Badass. A random list of bullet points about cliche’ things people need to do to “be happy”. This is that book. Sprinkle in some edgy cuss words to make it sound cool. Litter with pull yourself up by your bootstraps mentality. Superficial. This lady is the popular girl in high school who gives unsolicited advice. The people listen to her but don’t know why they should. Because she’s popular.overhyped. Lacks empathy and acknowledgement of legitimate mental illness and real life ...more
Tracy
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I feel like I've read this same book 3 times recently...and it's not very good. Rah Rah Rah. ..the universe is yours for the taking...so superficial and simplistic.
Amy Bobryk
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is easily one of my favorite books - I definitely recommend downloading the audio version. It’s like each sentence is a gut punch to pump you up and make you feel strong. Definitely will have it on repeat for morning motivation. Very similar to “Unf*** Yourself”
Kathryn
A companion to the book, You are A Badass. This version has short prompts that are good for journaling or contemplating.
Rachel
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Quick read and very different from Sincero's You Are a Badass. I loved the shit out of this new addition when I read a free preview of the 1st 2 dozen or so pages. However, it felt a bit repetitive and vague but still an enjoyable read, especially if you are trying to kill some time or looking for a little pick-me-up pep talk! There's always something to gain with an open mind and open heart to help keep the vibes high, but maybe that's my girl crush on Jen that's talking. ...more
Katrina
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this. Getting this in a physical format so I can highlight the shit out of it and actually journal along.
Erin
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It’s short and punchy and humorous and has enough of a kick-in-the-pants that it’s worth saving to re-read again when you need it.
Katerina
May 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NOTES:
* I listened to this book via Audiobook and absolutely loved it. The one thing, however, that I found difficult with the book is that she gives you exercises to work on and it's a little difficult to do these exercises when listening...in a car. I did however write down the exercises and plan to apply them and go over each in my other times.

*I have read two of Jen Sincero's You Are a Badass books and have found this to be the most helpful in my day to day life. I am hoping to get to her
Jordana Jaffe
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
solid. inspiring. great book to just pick up, find a page and get some quick inspiration/motivation.
Nikki
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book and will be using it as a daily intention reading. If you loved You Are A Badass, this is different style of book and she says so right from the start, but it’s worth picking up. This book is meant to be used to give you something to think about daily in order to help keep your mindset positive...and who couldn’t benefit from a positive mindset?
Breanne
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-help, 2019
This was good, something easy to read for the beginning of a new year. It’s more of a companion piece to the original You Are A Badass, but I like that it reads as something to be referred to throughout the year.
Krysten
Jan 11, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
so I'm the kind of person who requires a lot of affirmations/positive self talk/healthy reminders/etc in order to survive. I write a lot of little notes for myself, keep a jar full of notes about things I'm grateful for, have a lot of inspiring art on my walls, listen to this one specific playlist when I'm about to get really sad.

this book was good for those, a lot of affirmations. I took some of the more woo-woo advice about 'manifestation' with a grain of salt. I don't know anything about Jen
Feb 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nonfiction
One of the most helpful self help books I've ever read. It was funny, relatable, and most importantly doable. It did focus on changing your life but didn't tell you to drop everything, move to Argentina and start a new life. It had many little easy things to change your way of thinking using relatable and helpful examples. Highly recommend.
Meghan
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
I absolutely Love the You are a badass books as does our patrons at the library. The style and presentation Jen Sincero approaches in these books can easily connect to a person and make them achieve success. I have heard nothing but great things about the books and when we heard about You Are a Badass Every Day, we had to jump at the chance to review it. Again, Jen Sincero does not disappoint, it's the same approach with different techniques applied from You are a Badass. This is definitely a ...more
Lizzie
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book has a lot of useful exercises and mantras but I was disappointed at how often it focuses on weight! She even uses an example (and for many, unrealistic) goal weight!

On top of that, it’s focused at straight women only. Dream men, bad boyfriends etc.

It would not have been difficult to make this book intersectional and body positive but it fell very off the mark. Will not be reading her other titles.
Wendy Bunnell
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When I signed up for the audiobook from the library, I thought this was the original, longer version.
I think I got the main points in this pithy version.

I liked the upbeat attitude.
I liked her sense of humor.
I can see why she's popular.

I don't think I need to seek out the longer version, and I think I got most of her philosophy in this shorter version. I've already got a pretty positive and let things go attitude.

Maybe that's why I'm already so badass. :)
Lindsey Brooke
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I picked this book up on a random whim while grabbing a bunch of finance books in the library. I’ve seen the cover to You Are A Badass series stuff all over the Internet, and while looking for The Artist’s Way—of which I could not remember the title—I found this just sticking out and added it to my pile-o-books. It must have been destiny, because I REALLY needed to read it.

I’ve been going through a bad time and feel totally lost, and while reading this book, I feel like some of the sunshine came
Isha
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great add on to Jen Sincero's "You Are a Badass". In this book, you get the same witty and at times straight to the point, words from Sincero's previous book, but condensed to a 'daily' format. Usually I find these daily motivation, self-help books to be lacking. They try to deliver a message but rarely are able to in a shortened format. But this book is completely different. It has divider pages that gives a brief summary of the general gist of what that section of advice is going to ...more
Bianca (theperksofbeingbianca)
This was like a much shorter version of Sincero's other two books, with more concise information and going straight to the point without explaining a lot of stuff. That's why I didn't like it as much. It's good for reading a page a day, just a small dose, and reflect upon it, and not for reading it in a sitting like a did.
Jen
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Fast read. Basic (again, basic) book of encouraging quotations and/or practices to better your self-thoughts. No deep analysis nor high-level thinking — just quick and basic tips. Not a great book, but not terrible either. Just... basic.
Emily Moses
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Know You Are, But What Am I?

A badass as well! This book makes you believe the impossible about yourself - and spreading that awesome energy to other people! This is a quick read, but one that should be read over, and over, and over again! Get down with your badass self!
La Toya S. Krider
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I listened to the audiobook. I really enjoyed it and I’m thinking of getting a paper copy so I can mark it up and make notes. I also want to read the author’s other books.
Kate R
Apr 24, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Didn't like this one quite as much as You Are a Badass. This is a super quick read, with little nuggets of wisdom but not as awe inspiring as we saw in You Are A Badass.
Lisa Malmquist
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good motivational book. Easy to read and to the point. Gives some great ideas on how to stay motivated towards your goals and dreams.
Andie Kantor
2.5 stars.
Melissa
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Meh. I prefer the full version MUCH more. Thank you.
Three Pretty Bean...: January Book of the Month 1 4 Jan 13, 2019 02:47PM

• Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
  • Calm the F*ck Down: How to Control What You Can and Accept What You Can't So You Can Stop Freaking Out and Get On With Your Life
  • Everything is Figureoutable: How One Simple Belief Can Help Us Overcome Any Obstacle and Create Unstoppable Success
  • The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life's Direction and Purpose
  • Outer Order, Inner Calm: Declutter & Organize to Make More Room for Happiness
  • Super Attractor: Methods for Manifesting a Life beyond Your Wildest Dreams
  • 13 Things Mentally Strong Women Don't Do: Own Your Power, Channel Your Confidence, and Find Your Authentic Voice for a Life of Meaning and Joy
  • Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies about Who You Are So You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
  • Stop Doing That Sh*t: End Self-Sabotage and Demand Your Life Back
  • Dare to Lead
  • You Do You: How to Be Who You Are and Use What You've Got to Get What You Want
  • Everything is F*cked: A Book About Hope
  • Get Your Sh*t Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You Should Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No F*cks Given Guide)
  • Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life
  • Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
  • Boss Bride: The Powerful Woman's Playbook for Love and Success
  • Choose Wonder Over Worry: Move Beyond Fear and Doubt to Unlock Your Full Potential
  • The Latte Factor: Why You Don't Have to Be Rich to Live Rich
Jen Sincero is a #1 New York Times Bestselling author, speaker and success coach who has helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her public appearances, private sessions, coaching seminars and, most recently, her latest #1 NY Times Bestselling book, "You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life".

She’s spoken on stages
“If you run from your fears, they will follow you. If you run straight at your fears, they will get the hell out of your way. Fears hate it when you do that.” 3 likes
“You are an artist and the masterpiece is your life.” 3 likes