Start by marking “A Certain Girl (Suncoast Society, #81)” as Want to Read:
A Certain Girl (Suncoast Society, #81)

A Certain Girl

(Suncoast Society #81)

(Suncoast Society series book #81, MF, FemDom, BDSM)

Rusty and Eliza have survived every trial life has thrown at them. In their thirty years together, there hasn’t been a storm they couldn’t weather. They’ve been partners in everything, and Eliza is the glue that holds Rusty’s tattered soul together.

Now toss in spending a month apart while Rusty is overseas for work, combi
ebook
Published September 11th 2018 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about A Certain Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Certain Girl

Start your review of A Certain Girl (Suncoast Society, #81)
Rhonda
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has to be one of my favorite series because Tymber Dalton knows how to make her readers feel like they are right there, experiencing all the emotions the characters are feeling. In this book, we get to catch up with Rusty and Eliza from Almost Gothic. With Rusty gone to Europe for a month on business, Eliza has to deal with things on the home front. Rusty misses His Lady terribly but struggles through being alone on the trip. What will happen when Eliza decides to keep some information from ...more
Melanie
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from the Suncoast Society. Tymber Dalton takes us into the everyday life of Rusty and Eliza. She is able to do it in such a way that you really feel like you know them as friends and you empathize with them.
Rusty is not dealing well with being on a month-long business trip in Europe away from his wife/Mistress. Meanwhile, their daughter is moving in with her boyfriend and Eliza makes the decision not to tell Rusty until he gets home. Once he returns we go through the gambit of
Kristinmarie
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love that in this book we get to see more of Rusty and Eliza. I love them as a couple and am always eager for more of their story. Tymber Dalton does not disappoint in this story. We get to see how Rusty handles business trips and they dynamic they have when dealing with their child, and each other. Even how they deal with young interlopers into their groups. I eagerly await the next book in the series.
Toi
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rusty and Eliza have been married for years – they have a college-aged daughter and they are truly happy. Rusty is on a business trip and has been gone for longer then he wants – and things start to spiral for him – he’s not getting his naked time or his time with his Ma’ma – he needs to be home to find the peace that he needs. This book opened my eyes into how some people need to calm their minds and find the peace that they need.
Angie
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great slice of life book in the Suncoast Society series! Rusty is on a long business trip in Europe. Eliza is at home taking care of their daily lives. The Barbarian misses his Lady desperately but is proud that he can take care of Her in this way. When their daughter makes a change in her living situation, can the Lady keep her Knight from committing a crime?! A true love story for the ages! Best read after Almost Gothic.
Katy Beth Mckee
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, series-books
It was great to see that even long term happy and well adjusted couples have to make adjustments as they move through life. But they are willing to put in the work to keep each other happy. You also get to see how strong Rusty is but how much he needs Eliza to be his balance. It was wonderful to see them continue to grow.
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love visiting Rusty and Eliza. An established couple in a BDSM lifestyle. Grown kids and careers to juggle. Plus still loving and believing in each other after all these years. It is not only a sexy story but a heartwarming one. Like sitting down and visiting old friends.
Mary
Oct 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eliza and Rusty are one of my favorite couples. I always enjoy when they show up. In this one Eliza shows her terrifying side and it was magnificent.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
I love Eliza and Rusty and their dynamic. They are so beautiful together.
Rebecca
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always end up waiting not so patiently for my next fix of the Suncoast group...
Heather Szczytko
Nov 12, 2018
Pauline Patterson
May 17, 2019
Pam
Suncoast Society, Book 81. Can the lady fair rescue her knight, or will all be lost to his anger and fear?

SPOILER ALERT: WHILE THIS IS A STANDALONE BOOK, IT’S VERY HELPFUL TO READ ALMOST GOTHIC (BOOK 65) SO YOU WON’T MISS THE BACKSTORY OF THE CHARACTERS IN THIS BOOK. IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO, THIS REVIEW MAY CONTAIN SLIGHT SPOILERS.

Rusty and Eliza have always been a team. Since the first day they met, over 30 years ago, when Eliza beat Rusty in mock battle, they’ve been inseparable. Every obstacle
« previous 1 3 next »

• Chief (Governor Trilogy, #3)
  • Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy, #2)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Governor (Governor Trilogy, #1)
  • Healing of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #5)
  • Beneath the Scars (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Lila's Loves (Haven, Texas, #1)
  • What You See (Sons of the Survivalist, #3)
  • A Montana Daddies Christmas
  • Silver-Tongued Devil (Rough Riders, #0.5)
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • Daring Daddy (Montana Daddies, #5)
  • Burn with Me (With Me In Seattle, #6.5)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Imagine With Me (The O'Callaghans, #2; With Me In Seattle, #15)
  • Mastered by Malone (Haven, Texas, #6)
  • Paradox (Knights Rebels MC #1.5)
Lesli Richardson is the writer behind the curtain of her better-known pen name, Tymber Dalton (her "wild child" side). She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. When she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training, among other pursuits. The USA T ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 96 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)

News & Interviews

Looking for a fictional meet-cute in the new year? We've got some steamy novels for you to snuggle up with, including Casey McQuiston's...