Start by marking “Forever Theirs (The Thalanian Dynasty #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever Theirs (The Thalanian Dynasty #2)

Forever Theirs

(The Thalanian Dynasty #2)

Meg Sanders enjoyed her wild night with a prince and his bodyguard—but now she’s moving on. She has enough problems without borrowing the kind of trouble Theo brings just by being who he is. But no matter how determined she is to leave that night a fond memory, she hasn’t seen the last of Theo and Galen…

Galen Mikos life boils down to one goal. Keep Theo alive. But as lon
Published September 10th 2018 by Trinkets and Tales LLC (first published August 27th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Forever Theirs, please sign up.
Fovika Thalania is also a made up country... It can have whatever language it wants as it's official one.
But no, you are not the only one that finds this an…more
But no, you are not the only one that finds this annoying, even though it is in many other books too.(less)

Start your review of Forever Theirs (The Thalanian Dynasty #2)
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
DNF @ 40%

This isn't a "bad" DNF AT ALL. I think this series is delightful and I really like Katee Robert's writing! It's just that I realized that I didn't want to read the political aspects of this series right now. I wasn't enjoying the drama and wanted something fluffier, and I don't think I'm invested enough to bother continuing the series right now. I might come back later and read the rest of the series? 🤷‍♀️
Kassidy
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebooks
*4.5 LOVE this series!

I absolutely loved the chemistry between Meg, Theo and Galen in the prequel novella Theirs for the Night (currently available for free from all ebook retailers but this is a limited sale so grab it while you can!) so I've been looking forward to this full length book. There is absolutely no doubt that Katee Robert can write fantastic sex scenes and this triad is hot enough to melt my kindle! This picks up the story not long after the end of the novella so I'd definitely recommend readin
Stefanie London
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I throughly enjoyed Forever Theirs! I love Katee Robert's books and this was no exception. Blend forbidden love, hot royals, a feisty heroine and dash of suspense and you've got an exciting read. Why have one incredibly sexy alpha hero when you can have two?

Highly recommend.
Chanel
Jul 01, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: some-of-threes
Forever Theirs follows our Meg going back to her normal life after slipping out on Theo and Galen. She leaves her phone number not expecting anything but essentially leaving the invitation open if they find themselves gracing each other presences again. Three months pass by and not a word until one day Theo shows up at her job unexpectedly wanting more but not willing to put a name to it. Meg was perfectly capable of saying goodbye and walking away until she finds out that he paid her tuition. S ...more
Douilleny
She slowly becoming one of my favorite author. Theo and Gale just yummmmmmmm.
Nadine Bookaholic
WOW this was soooooo hot!!!
You can see this review along with an excerpt and #giveaway here Nadine's Obsessed with Books

I am going to do things a bit different with this review where I will not only review the main book, Forever Theirs, but I will also review the prequel novella, Theirs for the night. I highly recommend reading the novella before delving into Forever Theirs so you have the background on how Theo, Meg, and Galen met, what happened between them, and how it ended, before you mo
Ruth Kamau
I really should have gone with my initial instinct and refrained from reading this one.
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Thalanian Dynasty #2
Rating: 5 stars - loved it!

This series follows the same main characters so I recommend reading it in order. This review may include spoilers for the previous books in the series.

I loved Forever Theirs and I honestly couldn't put it down! I was intrigued by Meg, Theo, and Galen and after reading the first in the series I couldn't wait to see more of them. Katee Robert had me sucked into the story from the beginning and I loved watching each of them navigate their c
vale
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
first time i read a book involving mlm where it's not overly sexualized and it's just pure love
Dulcie
May 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5
This was a dirty good time. I’m officially invested in these characters happiness.
They will be happy dammit! I’ll read book 3 soon,
Kelly
Jun 06, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

I loved the first 50% but then I put it down and once I picked it back up, my interest had lowered. It was still an enjoyable, sexy read and I might read the third book to finish this series. However, I'm not as much into the plot as I thought I was. I actually forgot to put this book as "read" on goodreads even though I finished this book a couple of days ago and that never happens to me. I know I seem negative but it was still really good and hot and if you're looking for a menage ro
Paige Prince
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mmf, ménage, arc
I’m in the throes of a massive book hangover because of Theo, Galen, and Meg. Their chemistry was off the charts. The suspense was believable. I did think it was kind of easily solved, but at the same time I couldn’t really expect it to be drawn out much more. I can’t wait to read what happens next!
Astrid
May 09, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5/ 5 stars.
Such a fun read, i inhaled this in a day.
The plot isnt all that great but its okay.
The characters are very lovable and interesting to follow.
The smut tho, wow is it hot. Honestly some of the best smutty scenes ive ever seen. It was really interesting to read about a MMF dynamic.
Kim
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New to me author. This was a mmf contemporary story involving an exiled prince his head of security and an American woman. Great story. I’ll read more of this series and more from this author.
Timitra
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rated 4.5 Stars

Forever Theirs was a super hot and steamy read as one would expect from a menage but there was so much more to it than that. There was also intrigue, treachery, treason and betrayal. I loved it. Loved that it was multi-layered and that it was the backdrop to the romance. I loved watching these three fall for each other and cannot wait for the last part of their story.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
May 09, 2020 rated it it was ok
Not worth the time or money. I prequel wasn't bad but this was not great. It was a bit difficult to finish. It was not very fluid or creative. Needs editing. Not going to read the next book.
Fran R.
That was cute. I loved their polyamorous relationship and their chemistry, but I didn't care much about the rest of the plot, to be honest.
Helga Maria (lifeinabook)
2 - I'm not finishing this series as I'm not invested in the prince plot. I just wanted some fun MMF romance. This political business just wasn't what I wanted in this book and I didn't think it was well enough executed for me to let it slide.
Megan
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first full length novel in this series. There was a novella about the trio's first night together called Theirs For the Night, which I highly recommend reading first!

Meg Sanders is many things. She's a college student getting her Master's degree, she's a bartender, she's a friend, she's a girl who went out for drinks to celebrate her 23rd birthday, and ended up in bed with an exiled prince and his bodyguard best friend. Oops... After their night is over, she never expects to see the
Lisa

Well, this was a fun ride! I have lowkey been waiting for Katee to write ménage for a while because she always writes great sexy, and now she did and I couldn’t be happier.

I read the prequel novella a few months ago and I really liked it, but it's okay if you haven't read it because this book works as a standalone. Forever Theirs is set three months after the events in Theirs for the Night. Meg Sanders was drowning; she needed to find money to pay for her upcoming tuition fast or dropp
Maria Rose
Steamy menage romp amid a royal romance, plus some action and a mystery to unravel to keep things moving at a good clip. All three main characters get a voice and equal opportunity sex scenes in this triad with a happy ending that fits the story. Despite the danger to Meg for hooking up with on the run Prince Theo and his bodyguard/friend/lover Galen she can't help falling for the sexy duo. Not hard to imagine the perks to being their Princess!

Katee Robert has written a fun, engaging, hot story
Nikita Navalkar
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Three’s company too

This picks up more or less right where the first novella left off, Meg, Theo, and Galen’s sexy introduction to us, and to each other. They’re thrown into each other’s paths again and things move rapidly from there, with the three jetting all across Europe in search of proof that’ll get Theo out of exile and back on the throne, all the while falling more in love and dodging attempts on their life. This combination of circumstances obviously makes for some scorching sexy times,
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
I received an advanced copy of this book with the promise of an honest review.

After I was introduced to these three in the novella, Theirs for the Night, I NEEDED more of their story.

This books starts up a couple months after Meg has her one night with Galen and Theo. While she left them her number, they have not reached out. She's mad that they haven't but at the same time, knows that it is probably for the best. But when Theo shows up at her job and basically tries to shoulder his way back in
Meredith
I'm enjoying this series, though I have some petty beef, like this author needed a better editor (dropped/misspelled words, etc) and WHY do none of these Eastern European men a) speak a different language or b) have an accent??

Theo is the prince of a (fictional) country north of Greece and speaks....American English without an accent? Galen is straight up Greek and speaks nothing but American English and apparently crappy German. I mean, I assume he also speaks Greek, but Meg goes on and on abou
Lindap
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

There's been enough recaps within GR on this book, so I will refrain from doing another. There was a lot of repetitious dialog and conversations, but since it's a 3 book series for this storyline I get it. I skimmed over all that when I ran into it. The relationship between the 3 was good, as were the sexual encounters. I liked throughout it all they never gave up on each other.
Jessica Alcazar
Well now ….. one-night turn adventure with a side holy hotness is exactly what you’ll get with Forever Theirs! Very well executed story with just the right blend of sexy and suspense. The story will keep you on your toes for sure! This book technically can stand on its own, but it would be so much better if you experience the one night that started it all …. So read Theirs for the Night before this #TRUST and it’s free at the moment so #one-click quick!

I can’t wait to read Theirs Ever After
Zen
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’ve never loved a triad as much as this one. The respect they have for each other, the heroine is spitfire and everybody balances each other so well. The smut as well as the soft scenes were simply amazing.
Liz
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full review to come!
Wendy
Picked this up after reading the Theirs for the Night. Couldn't put either down. Very hot and steamy but with a plot and loved the characters. Can't to read the next one in the series.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Babysitter (Encounters, #1)
  • Guarding Temptation
  • Go Deep (Unexpected Lovers, #1)
  • The Roommate
  • Harbor (Beards & Bondage, #3)
  • Hearts in Darkness (Hearts in Darkness, #1)
  • Neighborly (Erotic Accommodations, #2)
  • Harvest of Sighs (Thornchapel, #3)
  • Rhythm of Three (Rule of Three, #2)
  • Being Hospitable (Desert Rose Hook-Ups #1)
  • Room for Three? (Erotic Accommodations, #1)
  • Will You Be Mine? (Falling Like A Johnson #2)
  • Only For Your Touch (Lick, #2)
  • Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • Beautiful & Dirty (The Family #1)
  • Three Way Street
  • Grading Curves
  • Too Hot, Too Wild
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

The Thalanian Dynasty (3 books)
  • Theirs for the Night (The Thalanian Dynasty, #1)
  • Theirs Ever After (The Thalanian Dynasty #3)