Start by marking “Incognito” as Want to Read:
Incognito

Incognito

My dreams of attending Juilliard shattered the night tragedy struck my family.

That night, a part of me died inside.

Now, the only peace I find is in stolen moments on a rooftop where I dance to remember as much as to forget.

Until I literally stumble headfirst into Levi’s life.

He’s six feet two inches of ripped, hard, gorgeous temptation wrapped in a very irritating packag
Published June 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Incognito, please sign up.
Siobhan Davis Hi Nate,

Hi Nate,

Thanks for reading Incognito, and, yes, I'm planning a book for Nick and Tabs (as a couple) and *possibly* a second book featuring Shawn and Dakota. No release dates yet but watch this space :) While I haven't given any consideration to a spin-off series, your suggestion intrigues me so you never know!(less)
Siobhan Davis I did borrow his first name, but that's all! While I love Shawn Mendes' music, I know zilch about his background or rise to fame so if there are any s…moreI did borrow his first name, but that's all! While I love Shawn Mendes' music, I know zilch about his background or rise to fame so if there are any similarities it is pure coincidence.(less)

Start your review of Incognito
Siobhan Davis
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Available now!

Exclusively available on Amazon and the book is enrolled in Kindle Unlimited.

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DP64YV7
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DP64YV7
Amazon CA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DP64YV7
Amazon AUS: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07DP64YV7
Worldwide: https://smarturl.it/IncognitoBuy

Check out the trailer here: http://smarturl.it/IncognitoTrailer
Tasha Mahoney
I really enjoyed reading Incognito by Siobhan Davis. It wasn’t your basic rock star romance or your basic college romance. It squished the two together in a blender and made a wonderful mix of sweet, sexy, suspenseful and had a really good twist at the end that totally bamboozled me.

There were some wonderful characters, Dakota’s circle of friends, so different yet so caring and fun and the wonderful head of security Devin and his delightful family. There were some tense moments, and some moments
Dianne
Love conquers all, pain from the past, misguided lies of omission and an ever-present danger lurking deep in the shadows.

INCOGNITO by Siobhan Davis the slow-building romantic tale of a rockstar in hiding, who has no time for love and a beautiful college student who gave up her dreams after a family tragedy that continues to haunt her.

Prepare for that romantic meltdown as one very hot, very masculine rockstar finds he cannot resist the beautiful small town woman who has no idea who he is, but is
Dali
Sex, secrets and rock and roll. With Incognito, Siobhan Davis puts a new adult twist in one of romance’s most attractive genres, because who doesn’t like a rock god bad boy with a heart of gold?

Her dreams of going to Julliard were within her grasp until a tragic event shattered not only Dakota’s ambitions but her family as well. Moving forward seems impossible, especially when she’s living someone else’s live by enrolling at a local university. But an accidental meeting with the school’s new gru
Sawyer  ❤ LoveSawyer.com
4.5/5 Rounded up

Incognito is a book with all the drama of university, and the passion of a rockstar romance! Of course, I loved it!

My heart absolutely broke as we learned Dakota's story. She was far too young to have experienced so much pain. It seemed the poor girl could never catch a break. I could feel her utter hopelessness as she broke down time and time again. Read More
MiraJane
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This is the first time I’ve truly been disappointed in one of Siobhan Davis’ books. Sure, some of her books I’ve had some issues with, but I usually found them minor compared with all the awesome drama, conflicts and romance I got in bucketloads instead. In this case it just did not do I for me on any level.

I admit that it was kind of cool that this story played out in the same universe as inseparable and it was really nice to step into Devin and Ange’s lives again, to see them take part in this
Siobhan
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Since my first Siobhan Davis read, she has been an author I will dive into the moment I get her next release on my Kindle. In other words, I’m a big fan. Incognito screamed out to me more than the average Siobhan Davis read, though, as rock star romances are some of my favourites. In fact, they’re probably my biggest weakness.

Unfortunately, I was moving house when this came through to my Kindle. I had wanted to dive straight into Incognito the first moment I could, yet I had to hold off until I
Amanda
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all, what a smoking hot book! Ugh, I love Siobhan Davis’s writing, it’s so angst-filled and addicting.

I think my favorite thing about Incognito was the slow-building romance between the Rockstar world’s bad boy Shawn Lucas and the small-town sweetheart Dakota. From the very start their relationship was fun and meaningful and I love how long it actually took them to be together.

“I can’t lose her. I can’t lose this connection. Not when I’m finally starting to feel like me. Not when I’v
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ Jeri the Romance Bibiliophile ♡

If you would request that I describe Incognito by Siobhan Davis with one word that word would be

DOOMED

When you are reading a lot of books you might have come across a plot looking like this one once or twice already. But I am pretty sure it only LOOKED like this plot - because honestly sofar I never read a story of two persons in this situation that felt so doomed from the beginning.

Imagine a typical storyline ... and than think again adding a twist and turn at every possible corner. When the f
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
4.5 Stars

I feel so lucky to have gotten an ARC of this book. It sounded so good and sadly, I'd never heard of this author, now I plan to binge read as much of her stuff as I can. This story was that good. Dakota has been through a lot in her short life and it's changed her and not really for the best, she's now trying to become her sister, just to make her family happy.

Enter Shawn, a famous pop star hiding out from a stalker that's tried to kill him and even broke into his house trying to find
CeCe
I loved the premise, but by the end, I did not care for the characters. I did not like Dakota. She was all over the place.
I felt the story was told to me. This could have been good, but the characters and the writing did not work for me.
You may love it.
Arceli
*I was a lucky fish to receive an ARC

Incognito, like all of Siobhan's books are just plain amazing. Siobhan manages to make you feel for the character and makes you grow to love them. Within the first page of Incognito, I was sucked in to Dakota's and Shawn's story.

Dakota I have got to say is one of my favorite NA heroines. She's so strong. I love how she doesn't take any BS and really grows up in the novel. There are so many demons she has to fight. I love how she is courageous in growing and
Jessica Calla
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Another great romance by Siobhan Davis, this time, in a college setting (my fave) with wonderful, emotional characters (not to mention that cover with all the gorgeous hair!), and a story that will have you swiping the pages of your Kindle all through the night. Wonderful book from a wonderful author!
Nadine
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Incognito is one of the better rock star romances I’ve read.

I’m usually not a fan of rock star romances because they’re almost always clichéd and full of tropes. However, Davis uses the typical rock star arc only as a backdrop for her character, thereby getting rid of almost all the annoying tropes, especially the groupies.

Davis excels at creating perfectly balanced male characters so that they have the typical alpha male characteristics without being disgustingly overbearing or domineering. Le
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
Trigger warning: This book deals with dark topics. I'm keeping it vague cause of spoilers but just be careful. Do not read this if you're in a bad place, like I was. I had to take a break because I was hit with these things out of nowhere and I was not in the mood for them.
Either way, my 2 star rating mostly has to do with the fact that I didn't believe the chemistry between the two main characters. I just couldn't get on board with it no matter ho
AJ
“Sometimes, people come into our lives with the power to change us forever.”

3 stars!

Shawn Lucas is a popstar who has lost his way. Famous since he exploded onto the music scene at age 15, he has become the puppet of his label, performing music he doesn’t even like, and he has completely lost himself. He has recovered after spiralling into a life of alcohol and women, but has now become the victim of a crazed stalker who is becoming increasingly dangerous. Desperate to escape his life for a bit,
Courtney
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Incognito is Siobhan's second standalone and I really enjoyed it. The blurb gives you all the information that you truly need to do know so I will do my best in not repeating any of that nor give anything crucial away. And yes, the blurb may sound similar or like another rock start romance, but it's Siobhan's twist and her writing that make this story so enjoyable.

Shawn and Dakota are both battling their own wars. Shawn is trying to stay under the radar and finally enjoy life as just a "normal"
ABookLover73
Apr 25, 2022 rated it it was amazing
FIVE INCOGNITO STARS for Dakota and Shawn 💚🤍💚🤍!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This is one of Siobhan's older books that I have finally had the time and opportunity to read.

As for the writing style, it doesn’t stand out much from their newer books and that’s the most important thing while on the other hand, it’s about tropes that I rarely read and that aren’t so typical of Siobhan.

"Incognito" is a rockstar romance with a slow burn trope, filled with angst that you won't let go until the very end.

Dakota and Shawn are two
S.B. Alexander
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Our past sticks with us and some would say it defines us. But it’s how we handle our past that truly define us. Dakota is one of those characters who handles tragedy by getting lost in dance. But it’s not dance that helps her overcome her heartbreak, but rather a devilish and handsome rock star. Incognito is poignant, beautiful, angsty, and suspenseful with just the right amount of music to make your heart pull for both of these characters. Siobhan is a master storyteller that draws on every emo ...more
Dana
May 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story so much! First things first, this is a stand-alone HEA with a blend of college and rockstar romance. Please don’t pass up the opportunity to know these perfectly written characters!

*Sigh* Shawn is such a stud. I immediately fell in love with his character. Who doesn’t love a troubled rockstar? He’s hot, he’s cold, and I just can’t get enough. Dear Siobhan, please give me more more more! Haha.

Dakota was also a character I fell for immediately. Another tortured soul whom you ca
Born To Read
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Shawn Lucas is a very famous singer. Somebody is threatening him. Even his house has been broken into . Twice. So he goes undercover for a while.
He enrols to university. His plan is just to focus on his music and to stay away from girls. Not so easy when they are around him all the time.
But he meets Dakota. Gorgeous, refreshing. And sad. She looks terribly sad. Her life, as it was until not so long ago, has been shattered .
Shawn tries to st
Lg
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Siobhan Davis does not disappoint in this suspenseful, angsty, heartfelt love story.

Superstar rocker Shawn has had it all. Fame, money, and girls galore. Unfortunately things take a dangerous turn and his life is put in danger. In order to take time away from the spotlight for his own protection he goes into hiding with the help of a top notch security agency and his managers.

Dakota is a college student who had huge dreams of becoming a professional dancer. A family tragedy derails her plans.
Selena
Nov 02, 2020 added it
This is the dumbest thing I’ve read in a long time. Putting aside the inherently ludicrous premise, where a world famous pop star goes undetected at a college in Iowa thanks to some contact lenses and haircut, the entire plot was too outlandishly idiotic to be borne. In what world would Harry Styles or Shawn Mendes not be recognizable because they were sporting glasses and a dye job? In addition, the writing was stilted and cliched. Case in point: “‘Someone shot at him.’ ‘Oh my God.’ I clamp a h ...more
Spellbound Stories
description

Incognito was my first Siobhan Davis book and it was AMAZING!!!! As far as the fact that this was my first book by this author, I know, I know… I am questioning what rock I just crawled out from under myself! If this is what I have to look forward to, I am seriously going to need to take a month off my blog commitments and catch up in every book she’s written because I freaking LOVED Incognito. Without repeating the blurb, or giving a spoiler-esque review, I am going to make it very simple – pop
Intel Chicky Reads Romance (Kara Merideth)
Super cute!

Story: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trope: secret identity
Angst: 😱😱😱😱😱
Smexy: 🔥🔥🔥

I read this as part of a re-release for Incognito. I'm A huge fan of Siobhan Davis, but most of the stuff I've read are her newer releases. The storyline for Incognito is super cute, but I found the dialogue to be a bit over the top and the heroine almost annoyingly immature. Still a huge fan and folks who love her super angsty reads will likely enjoy this one as well. Can't wait to see what she has up next!
Eva
so i dnfed this ages ago because hero who is HUGE playboy and very promiscuous calls women he is hooking up with sluts...wow. talk about double standards.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
Incognito is Siobhan Davis’s next unique, sexy, and angst-filled standalone. I just know that when I open one of her books that it will be a rollercoaster ride of emotions and suspense. I love it!

Shawn needs to get away. Away from L.A and the fake-ness that comes along with it. He may only be twenty but he was a bad boy popstar by the time he was only fifteen. The last year has been difficult and now with a stalker threatening him, it’s time to get out of there. It will give him time to focus o
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 09, 2022 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional rollercoaster from Siobhan Davis. She managed to wreck me and then heal me in Incognito. Dakota and Shawn are the very definition of epic love. Powerful. Sizzling hot. Full of twists and turns. The author delivers heartbreak and happily ever after in her expert way once again.

Popstar Shawn Lucas has to go into hiding due a serious stalker situation. He enrolled in University of Iowa as Levi Quinn. He is supposed to stay low. But his nights are filled with watching a stranger da
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is not my first Siobhan Davis book, and I definitely hope it's not my last.

This book follows the story of Dakota, a university student with a sad back story/family situation and Shawn, a pop-star in hiding as a university student with his own troubled past and a stalker threatening his life. This story follows Dakota and Shawn's love story through mutual attraction and avoidance, undeniable affection, and just the right amount of drama.

This book contains a few of my favorite things: drama
Charlotte
Apr 11, 2022 rated it it was amazing
I know that when I pick up a Ms Davis book that there will be characters that tug at your heartstrings which is a given and that's what they do in this book.

Dakota and Shawn come from very different backgrounds but they both have difficult lives which is what they have in common. Which is a lot of heartache between them. Like attracts like to begin with but secrets and lies get in their way of being happy.

I really enjoyed reading Shawn and Dakotas book. I literally inhaled it in one day liked

• Single Girl Rules #ThreeHeadedMonster
  • Ruthless Rival (Cruel Castaways, #1)
  • Seduction (The Hunted Series Book 5)
  • These Dead Promises (Darling Hill Duet, #2)
  • A Little Bit Dirty
  • Influenced (The Influenced Series, #1)
  • Scarlett and the Kiss Thief
  • Fighter (Sterling Falls, #2)
  • The Dark One (Vicious Lost Boys, #2)
  • Venom and Stone (Cursed Women, #1)
  • Phase of Fate (Phase Mountain Pack, #1)
  • Bitter Rivals (Bitterwood Elites, #1)
  • All the Little Things
  • Fall of the Stars (In Love and War #2)
  • Summertime
  • Make You Mine: A Dark High School Bully Romance
  • Bound to Cruelty (Doubeck Crime Family Book 4)
  • Antidote (Dazed, #3)
See top shelves…
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

Siobhan Davis is a USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Amazon Top 10 bestselling romance author. Siobhan writes emotionally intense stories with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime! She h