Start by marking “Who Will Save Me from Grandpa?: The Impact of 10 Years of Sexual Abuse at the Hands of My Grandfather and My Journey of Healing” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
You know, you could have stopped it anytime you wanted to!

Imagine hearing these accusatory words spoken to you by your abuser, your own grandfather.

Imagine hearing these words as a thirteen-year-old girl who has just mustered up enough courage to finally end the atrocious sexual abuse you have suffered during the most important developmental years of your life.

Imagine t
Published May 26th 2018 by AuthorHouse

To ask other readers questions about Who Will Save Me from Grandpa?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Will Save Me from Grandpa?

it was amazing 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Jerry Hurocy
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for anyone that has been affected by sexual abuse or anyone wanting to learn about the effects it takes on the person being abused. This book will leave you in tears!
michelle lear