Start by marking “All Lathered Up” as Want to Read:
All Lathered Up

All Lathered Up

When a quintessential good girl meets a self-professed bad boy in school, they've no idea how long their friendship will last.

Neither of them can imagine life without the other.

Neither realises they’ve gone and fallen in love.

Violet St. John went from playground nerd to delicately tattooed flower child. She grows herbs and flowers, making soap to sell in her little boutiqu
Published June 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing (first published September 13th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about All Lathered Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All Lathered Up

Start your review of All Lathered Up
Sammi
Mar 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I completely agree with other reviewers: this was a pointless book.

I feel like I would have been better off overall if I hadn't read this.

It felt like you were reading book 3.5 of a series, there was no content to the relationship. It started when they both hadn't admitted to liking each other more than friends, then they got together. How am I supposed to care that they got together with no background history or anything?

You will also lose count how many times Violet says "Buggering toads" a
Dolorianne
Apr 19, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another quick, cute story with a friends-to-lovers theme. I'd love to have seen more of their story, but it stands up as the flashpoint in which everything changes for them. ...more
kory.
This feels...pointless.

The sex scene feels like it had more time and energy put into it than anything else. And even then, it still made me uncomfy because it feels like Geoffrey is more concerned with what he wants than communicating with Violet and asking what she wants and listening to what she says. There's the use of "more than friends" which is annoying and gross, friendship isn't less than romantic or sexual relationships. Violet used to call Terrence and Geoffrey "black and tan", because
Kathy Wideman
This is a great quick read. I always love Dahlia’s books and this one was no different. Violet went from nerd to a tattooed flower child. Geoffrey went from bad boy to buckled down business man. They seemed to have reversed their roles. The meet in school and have kept in contact every since. They are always sending each other post cards. Somewhere along the way they fell in love. Now what are they going to do about it. Violet figures Geoffrey doesn’t feel the same way about her she does about h ...more
Megan Hubble-Roney
Love

I absolutely adore Dahlia Donovan. I gobble up everything she writes because I know I'm getting a fanfreakingtastic read with stellar characters and plot lines and twists and fun and life. Oh how well she write life and it's ups and downs, even in her short stories I'm never left wanting.
Tracy Fritts
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful story!

All Lathered Up is a delightful read. I truly enjoyed the characters and the storyline. It is wonderful written. I look forward to reading more stories by these author.
Della White
Jul 31, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not so good

I have to say that this was not my favorite book. I finished it because I'm obsessive like that but it wasn't a good read m trust me I've read terrible books. The characters were wishy-washy and the story was under developed.
MaryEllen
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long-time friends, each realizes they love the other...
but don't know how the other feels.

I would love to hear the stories of the side characters.

Despite the reference to soap, this is not a clean story. ;-)
Shorty6904
Jan 19, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not a very good story at all.
Skye McNeil
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
A cute, short story that will make you book a flight overseas ;)
Linda
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Geoffrey and Violet

A short but pleasant read. After years of being friends Geoffrey finally picks the courage to let Violet how he feels.
cristina viladoms
Jul 03, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Blah

Short, predictable, no story in between. With only five characters two of them being elder, one gay, what can you anticipate. I like a little more action not such pinkness.
NatashaReadz
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2018
2.5 stars. Short story. Would have been nice if there were more to the characters and their backstory.
Amelia Pluck
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and Fun

The story went very quickly but it was definitely a good one! I liked that they didn't automatically push for a yes setting a realistic expectations
Megnificent76
Gina Grabosky-Hollingsworth
Aug 02, 2018
Lamar
Jul 06, 2018

• Beaches, Bungalows, and Burglaries (Camper & Criminals #1)
  • A Nude Attitude (Exposed to the Elements, #3)
  • Human Pet Prison (Possessive Aliens)
  • Black Moon (Wolf Moon Rising, #1)
  • Changeling (Sorcery and Society, #1)
  • One More Time
  • Blended Whiskey (Agents Irish and Whiskey, #4.5)
  • The Home Crowd Advantage (Rivers of London, #1.5)
  • All the Way to Heaven (The Fallout Series #1)
  • King (Adair Empire, #1)
  • Dodging a Bullet
  • The Deadline (The Friessens: A New Beginning, #1)
  • His Sexy Cinderella (The Crown Affair #0.5)
  • Ethan's Bride (King's Valley #1)
  • The Darling (Bad Boys of the NHL #1)
  • Human Pet Pound (Possessive Aliens, #6)
  • Lost with her Alien Mate (Warriors of the D'tali #6)
Dahlia Donovan wrote her first romance series after a crazy dream about shifters and damsels in distress. She prefers irreverent humour and unconventional characters. An autistic and occasional hermit, her life wouldn’t be complete without her husband and her massive collection of books and video games.