Start by marking “Untitled (The Aurora Cycle, #3)” as Want to Read:

Amie Kaufman

Untitled

(The Aurora Cycle #3)

Published by Knopf Books For Young Readers

Start your review of Untitled (The Aurora Cycle, #3)
Vee_Bookish // YA Book Blogger
May 03, 2020 marked it as not-yet-released
Just put me in a cryogenic sleep until this book is released thanks

Follow my YA Book Blog while we wait?
Nina
May 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: unreleased
if my boy finian de karran de seel doesn’t get his face on the cover after saving the entire galaxy i will riot.
rose ★
Mar 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
haha this one’s gonna hurt i can just tell already.
ThatOneCornerReader
I am definitely not feeling nothing...
Booksmart Society
May 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
Dear Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff,
I will literally give you my soul, my heart, my body, both of my kidneys and the $2 in my bank account in exchange for an ARC.

Mary S. R.
I need the cover of this book to be of either Finian or Saedii, thank you and goodbye while I wait for these two pieces of my soul to get the love they deserve.

Current status:

Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2) ★★★✯☆
⤻ Untitled (The Aurora Cycle, #3) ☆☆☆☆☆
Amber
May 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
Great Maker please let this book have Fin on the cover
Melissasfandomworld
May 25, 2020 marked it as to-read
Is it normal to look forward to a book that you know will emotional destroyyyy you? Probably not. But Damn, do I crave being destroyed by these two brilliant authors with this final installment. I Just finished reading Aurora Burning (may 25th) and I am so not okay. I am so not feeling nothing and I am so in NEED to read book 3.

Aurora Rising ★★★★
Aurora Burning ★★★★★

my BLOG | my INSTAGRAM | my FACEBOOK | my TWITTER
Charlotte
Jun 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing

DEAD A$$ Kaliis Idraban Gilwraeth is the purest of them all if he ain’t here for the next one I’m out MAKER HAVE MERCY
Liam Carmichael
FIN NEEDS TO BE ON THE COVER OR I WILL EXPLODE
Bryce
May 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
can someone please invent a time machine because i CANNOT WAIT A WHOLE YEAR thank you very much
Marlene
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last one ended on the cliffhanger of cliffhangers. You had better write another book FAST!!

Honestly Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff... love you guys but sometimes I wish your souls to the deepest pits of hell. How dare you kill Kal. How dare you leave me waiting for the next book. I will literally die, please hurry!!!!!
Kathryn Speckels (Metaphors and Miscellanea)
Hypothesis: Kal told Auri in Aurora Burning that what rises must eventually fall. My money is on this one being titled Aurora Falling, but maybe that's too easy. *shrug*
Becky Boudreau
May 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
Aurora Rising - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Aurora Burning - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

After finishing Aurora Burning I'm so freaking excited for this conclusion.
Mecca-Amirah Jackson
May 15, 2020 marked it as to-read
Ummm I need this book like yesterday! This book will most likely destroy me and I have made my peace with it.
Luc of Swords
Jun 13, 2020 marked it as not-yet-released
this is gonna kill us all lemme tell you
4TheStaryEyed
Jun 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I’m saying is that Finan better be on the cover my baby deserves it💜
Virginja ↢ 99% imp
Oct 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
Please, cut the “besh’mai” because we have already had enough of that.
Maya
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay but like - I just read both Aurora Rising and Aurora Burning in one night and, please, can someone stick me in a night (or a million) of cryogenic sleep until Book Three comes out? Thanks, I appreciate it. This story has me sucked in and I absolutely REFUSE to read a single new book until this comes out. I swear, if Fin doesn't have that BEAUTIFUL face on that cover, I think I might cry. Thanks for reading my rant. Bye.
Maddy
Jul 22, 2020 added it
i swear i need this now IF THERE WAS EVER A TIME TO INVENT TIME TRAVEL THIS WOULD BE IT
human
i need this.
right. now.
seriously.
i can already feel the pain that awaits, and i will be a ghost, drifting along, living a half-life in this mortal shell until this comes out and i read it.
Andy Dreamer
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We want our boy Finian on the cover and we want him now for the maker's sake !! 🔥🔥❤️🌌
Kenzie The Dragon Queen
I need to get my hands on this book as soon as humanly (or inhumanly) possible.
Dixya
Don't we want Squad 312 on cover 🙈
Sheona Sarwar
May 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really really still don’t ship Aurora and Kal. I mean what is it? Werewolf books?
Other than that, I can’t wait the third book to come!!!!
Miss Scarcasm
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Anyone else totally shipping Saedii and Ty after Aurora Burning or is it just me???
Maddy
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay the books are great obviously but like, I just want to read a book from Fin’s perspective. Like just him with the crew hanging out without the universe falling on a space ship. I just.... ugh he’s such a baby
Stacey Koch
Aug 31, 2020 marked it as to-read
I'd give my left buttcheek for this book in my hands right now. I'd hand the other one over and get by with just an arsehole if y'all could put Finian on the cover. (Please and thank you <3) ...more
Evenstar52
Jul 01, 2020 marked it as to-read
my heart can’t take it I’m still recovering from that devastatingly unresolved ending. I need a time travel explanation and for Finian and Kal to get the page time they deserve! This book is going to wreck me and I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about that. I’m going to hurt more than if the Great Ultrasaur ran me over...nevertheless, please come quickly, book!
Blossom
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was ok
I can’t believe book 2 ended on such a severe cliff hanger! It’s a good story and compelling enough without the writers leaving us in turmoil just to ensure we keep reading the series!

Maybe I’ll forgive them after I read the next book, but for now I remain angry.

• Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
  • Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)
  • Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)
  • Guts
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Bone Crier's Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • Crossroads of Twilight (The Wheel of Time, #10)
  • We Hunt the Flame (Sands of Arawiya, #1)
  • LIFEL1K3 (Lifelike, #1)
  • Heartsong (Green Creek, #3)
  • Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons, #1)
  • Ravensong (Green Creek, #2)
  • Starsight (Skyward, #2)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • The Raven King (All for the Game, #2)
  • The King's Men (All for the Game, #3)
  • If We Were Villains
  • My Life Next Door
Amie Kaufman is a New York Times and internationally bestselling author of young adult fiction. Her multi-award winning work is slated for publication in over 30 countries, and is in development for film and TV. Raised in Australia and occasionally Ireland, Amie has degrees in history, literature, law and conflict resolution. She lives in Melbourne with her husband, their rescue dog, and an extrem ...more

The Aurora Cycle (3 books)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)