Start by marking “Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)” as Want to Read:
Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)

Aurora Burning

(The Aurora Cycle #2)

Our heroes are back… kind of. From the bestselling co-authors of the Illuminae Files comes the second book in the epic series about a squad of misfits, losers, and discipline cases who just might be the galaxy’s best hope for survival.

First, the bad news: an ancient evil—you know, your standard consume-all-life-in-the-galaxy deal—is about to be unleashed. The good news?
Expected publication: May 5th 2020 by Knopf Books For Young Readers

Start your review of Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle, #2)
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
That cover is so hot, I can’t freakin stand it!!!!

Mel
Mariah
November 22nd: 2019

THERE'S A COVER. THERE'S A HOT ALIEN BOI. EEEEEEEEEP
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
#1 Aurora Rising
#2 Aurora Burning ???
#3 untitled ???

update: nov 22, 2019
This cover has killed me, brought me back to life, and killed me again. My precious grumpy space elf looks so good!

———

Don't mind me, I'm just over here drooling over an untitled book with no release date, cover, or synopsis...
Mary S. R.
Only reasons I'll be reading this:

• cover
• the gorgeous cover
• i mean...did you see the cover
• Kal, my precious boy, rocking the cover
• Finian, missing from the cover
• and oh, I almost forgot—the irresistible need to see what they have left to base this sequel on when they ripped off both of the Guardians of the Galaxy films in the very first book

...damn you, curiosity, please don't kill my cute cat
Lauren
May 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
((Can we pretend this is out already so I can read it? Meanwhile I’ll just keep reading Aurora Rising over and over.))
Brianna:)
Jul 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
May 5th 2020 for more of Squad 312...and Finian my sarcastic bi guy.
Update: THERE IS A TITLE! AURORA BURNING!
Update: How did I not know there was a freaking cover?!?! It’s beautiful, it has Kal, what else is there to say?
megs_bookrack
MAY!?!?

I can't.
I can't wait that long...

Will trade soul for an ARC!!

tappkalina
Dec 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Maybe I don't deserve much in life, but I deserved this cover.
Lisa
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2020
I don’t know how they did it, but Kaufman and Kristoff created a sequel that was just as engaging, fun and adventurous as the first book - if not more so!

We learn more about the Syldrathi plus so many juicy secrets are uncovered. I love how well thought out this series is so far.

Waiting extremely impatiently for book 3!!

Highly recommend
♠ TABI ♠
Jul 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
oh God this sounds like it's gonna be more cringey than the first book!!

I'm in . . . BUT only to support my favs & wish for Tyler x Finian endgame material

UM OKAY SO THIS COVER IS EVERYTHING??????? HELLOOOOO KAL!!

Menna
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as maybe
Shelves: 2020
maybe i am ready to give this series another chance after seeing this cover
tammy
Jul 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
november 22, 2019: taking this off my wishlist bc THERE’S a male on the cover. ofc i’ll read it somehow but

october 10, 2019: ITS CALLED AURORA BURNING OMGOGMGOFMGOMFG AURORA GO OFF IM SHAKING ... may 5th of next year will be unrivaled

july 28, 2019: aLriGhT so like in under a year in the midst of exam season this book is going to be in my hands???? amazing
Lucy of House Rojas
Nov 24, 2019 marked it as not-yet-released
ladies and gentlemen
i have decided to confess to you
that i am actually a ghost with wifi connection
i passed away
and the aurora burning cover is responsible for such a crime
thanks
Kathryn Speckels (Metaphors and Miscellanea)
Look, Kal is cool and all, and I know everyone thinks he's gorgeous, but tbh I'm just holding out for a book in this series to have Finian on the cover because he is a precious soul (even if he is a sassy shithead) and deserves everything good in this world.
axel
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
i was ready to dnf this series but the cover..... boyyyyy
Shruti
Jul 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
For Maker's sake, this better come out FAST because I'm going a little mad in the Fold!!!
Becca Arlett
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Charlotte
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
The way I feel about this cover is probably how I should have felt about the Foxhole Court cover, according to the consensual disgust of the Goodreads community in regards to an orange fox paw. Turns out I’m quite bad at doing what I’m supposed to do.

Megan ❀
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as tbr-unreleased
Me, SWEATING over how gorgeous this cover is
Mary
Jan 03, 2020 marked it as to-read
PLEASE be better than book 1
please
for the love of AIDAN
p l e a s e
𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝒶
I like this series, but I don’t LOVE it like so many people do.

Spoilers may appear so just go if you don’t want to see them. K?

Aurora Burning was a good second installment to this series though, and I quite enjoyed it. There was constant action, constant high stakes...literally zero chill with this second installment.

I enjoyed the character growth most of all in this installment. Especially with Aurora, Zila, and Ty. Their character arcs were my favorite of the group. I enjoyed how Zila slowly
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
Oct 10, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: sci-fi, i-need, ya
TEHRE'S A BLURB. I NEED THIS IN MY HANDS MORE THAN ANY OTHER BOOK IN THE UNIVERSE -ha ha, see what I did there?
Megan
You know when you get to a specific point in a book and you have to just set it down and stare at it with your head in your hands for a full five minutes before your heart restarts and you can pick it back and keep reading?

Yeah, this book had SEVERAL of those.

It's intense, it's funny, it's absolutely heartwrenching. I was laughing out loud at several points, and I cried at least three times. It's an emotional wringer of a book that was absolutely gripping and also had me wanting to fling the
Meghan
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FRIENDS!! THIS WAS FANTASTIC!! Aurora Rising was my favorite book of 2019 and I loved this even more! I love Squad 312 with all my heart! The range of emotions Jay and Amie made me feel was out of this world. We learned so much more about our squad! They're dynamics between each other are everything I want in a book: siblings who love each other, a bromance, sarcastic friendships, a ship I would die for, and more. Overall if you haven't read this series, what are you doing?!
Brie
11/22/19 COVER REVEAL DAY!!! Omg Kai. I am sooooo excited
Benjamin (The Maniac)
Nov 23, 2019 marked it as to-read
The only thing that is burning here is me (blame the handsome dude on the cover).
Kathy - Books & Munches
Dec 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: sequels-to-buy
I NEED.

That cover is gorgeous. Like.
If a cover can set expectations, consider my expectations SET.

Who am I kidding; those expectations were high already.
Tayyaba (Tubz)
THAT COVER!!!
Hayden
Nov 28, 2019 marked it as to-read
the cover is so beautiful ...more
kari
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: young-adult, sci-fi
2.5 stars. So don't get me wrong. This wasn't bad. I just didn't CARE. This group of characters doesn't quite speak to me the same way the Illuminae gang did. That said, it was a fun romp through space like the first one was. People who are loving these characters will probably love this installment.

Now onto the spoilery bits. Just so everyone is aware, this book is not out yet. THIS BOOK IS NOT OUT YET. There are no blatant and direct spoilers here, but for those of you who like to know
You Are Never Too...: Aurora Burning (The Aurora Cycle #2) - May 5, 2020 1 5 Jan 01, 2020 03:58PM

• Bone ​Crier’s Moon (Bone Grace, #1)
  • In the Shadow of the Sun (In the Shadow of the Sun, #1)
  • Unravel the Dusk  (The Blood of Stars, #2)
  • Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)
  • Obsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)
  • House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City, #1)
  • American Royals (American Royals, #1)
  • Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)
  • The Wayward Girls
  • It Sounded Better in My Head
  • The Tiger Rising
  • Zom-B Goddess
  • Crown of Oblivion
  • Jinxed!: The Curious Curse of Cora Bell (Jinxed, #1)
Amie Kaufman is a New York Times and internationally bestselling author of young adult fiction. Her multi-award winning work is slated for publication in over 30 countries, and is in development for film and TV. Raised in Australia and occasionally Ireland, Amie has degrees in history, literature, law and conflict resolution. She lives in Melbourne with her husband, their rescue dog, and an ...more

The Aurora Cycle (3 books)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Untitled (The Aurora Cycle #3)