Start by marking “Warning: Part Three (The Vault, #3)” as Want to Read:
Warning: Part Three (The Vault, #3)

Warning: Part Three (The Vault, #3)

Just when I thought I had everything figured out, life blew up in my face without warning. The missing pieces of the puzzle weren’t clear, and the stakes were too high to merely hope for the best.

Published June 2018

To ask other readers questions about Warning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Warning

Jos
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Loved Damon and Jillian, read all 3 parts and enjoyed them. I think it was a tad too much with 3 books but it was a very good read!
Lorie Glowania
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This picks up right where part 2 ended and that had us hanging by a thread. Jillian and Damon’s love is greater then ever and Damon will protect her with all his strength. But someone is set to destroy the family leaving family values strained and sides drawn. Can there be a happy ever after? This is another brilliantly written story and the last in the series really want to see where the author goes next. This is not a standalone and is part of the Vault series
Cindy Fong
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stunning conclusion to Damon and Jillian's story did not disappoint. In typical AD Justice fashion there are moments where you know she is going to crush your heart and other moments that are so tender and real the tears morph from sad tears to happy ones. We know that Damon is obsessed with Jillian but in Part 3 we really see the soft man under the "Capo" guise.

His honesty with Jillian was so damn real and sweet. "Need isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about you. When I said I coul
April Symes
This story picks up right where part 2 ended and had everyone hanging in that dramatic cliffhanger. Jillian and Damon are fighting to the death to keep their babies safe, to keep their love and themselves alive in the middle of violence that out to destroy the Marchetti family. There is tons of angst, drama, suspense, action, betrayal, tension, passion and love tied up in the final epic novella in The Vault series. The love between Jillian and Damon is pure and beautiful, their struggles to make ...more
Denise Van plew
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally could relax a minute but was I wrong in thinking I would not get tied up again thanks to the drama I walk into when I enter this one. I wanted the answers but I also got the author's trickery again where she will surround you with these two-Damon and Jillian will suck you in to where you disappear as they consume each other. Seeing the direction she goes in this one was also where we get to see a special something grow that has you anticipating it as much as them. The suspense is high le ...more
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
This third book in the series starts right where book 2 ended. Chaos is always surrounding the Marchetti family and Jillian and Damon are fighting tooth and nail to keep their love, their unborn babies, and themselves alive.

There is so much suspense, so much action, and so many secrets that are uncovered. Just when you think you have figured out what’s happening and who’s behind it, you are thrown for a loop. The writing is fantastic, keeping you on your toes.

But just like action and suspense,
Rachel Humphries
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As usual A.D. Justice knocks it out of the park again with this latest instalment in the Warning series.

We pick up exactly where part 2 left off in a tense situation that is literally life or death for our beloved characters. This book will keep you gripped from beginning to end - it will leave you needing a cold shower, holding your breath & swooning all at the same time. There are twists and turns you won't see coming in this rollercoaster conclusion that you definitely don't want to miss.
Lisa
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book three of Warning. Wow! This was an action packed story. Damon and Jillian are a great team. I'm completely satisfied with how their story has unraveled. I got everything I wanted out of this book, action, suspense, betrayal, retribution, lots of baby stuff and a lovely romance with sizzle.

Justice proves she knows how to spin a good mystery that is not predictable. People aren't always who you think they are and anybody can change. I love the strong family on this story. No matter wh
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Wow!! Such an awesome conclusion!! I'm a little sad that it's over though. After the huge cliffhanger at the end of book 2 I had been eagerly awaiting this book. And as usual, A.D. Justice didn't disappoint. The suspense level for me was off the charts and I was so happy with how things ended.

This book was given to me at my request and I provided this review voluntarily.
Michelle "Chelle" Thompson
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG what an amazing conclusion to this epic story!!!! For a quick, I was taken through so many emotions and felt every one so deeply!! These characters embed themselves into my heart and soul pulling me into their world and I DID NOT want to leave. An absolutely amazing story!!!
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely a perfect ending to a perfect series. Damon will do anything to protect Jillian and his babies and the one thing they both want is revenge. When the truth is revealed you will be shocked and that’s what I love because it’s not predictable at all. Jillian and Damon are perfect for each other and I absolutely love every minute that they are together. Once you start reading you will not want to put this book down. I loved a good mafia read and A.D delivered. I hate to see Damon & Jil ...more
Jessica Feeney
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC for an honest review.

Absolute facts I’d believed my entire life turned out to be lies and the truth was harder to accept than the family ever realized. Protecting my loved ones was my only priority. Any threat had to be eliminated—no matter the consequences.
The suspense, drama and betrayal continue with Damon and Jillian’s story in Warning part 3. Will they finally get there happily ever after or will people stop at nothing to take them out. I absolutely loved this book and the
Linda Rea
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well the prior book left me hanging I was afraid maybe I would lose some of the anticipation but no you are right back in the thick of danger. Damon and Jillian’s love is stronger than ever but someone is out to destroy it and them but the danger isn’t who you think. Loyalties are tested and family ties are pushed to the limit but you are going to want to read this with very little interruption just to see what’s happening next. This being the last book in the series I am sad to see it be finish ...more
Christina Oswald
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is not a standalone and the books of this series should be read in order.
I absolutely loved this series! The writing is fantastic and will suck you into the Marchetti Family world. Told in both Damon and Jillian's POV. It picks up right where book 2 left off. Full of action, suspense, and steamy scenes. Hang on for a rollercoaster of emotions.
Heather Cook
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warning Part three was amazing. Damon and Jillians love is powerful. The things they will do for each other and the family. Jillian is willing to do things to save Damon and avenge her mother’s death. This was an amazing end to there story one you need to read from the beginning but definitely one click them all because they all are amazing. A.D.does amazing job with their story.
Melody Grabeel
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jillian Hart wants a safe life for her babies and is willing to do anything to make that happen. Fighting her feelings for Damon has almost become second nature. She questions everything where he is concerned, his family, his livelihood and his feelings for her and their children.

Damon Marchetti wants to be Jillian's everything even at the cost of walking away from his family. He is doing his best to convince her they have a future together.

This is the 3rd book in the series and should be read i
Crystal Spieker
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Picking up right where the last book left us breathless, Warning Part 3 was everything I needed and more! I think this is my favorite book in the series! I really got to know and understand Damon and Jillian on a more personal and intimate level. Jillian really came into her own in this book and she was nothing short of amazing! As for Damon, A.D. really knows how to write the perfect alpha male! The way he doted on Jillian, while still being the Marchetti man he was born and made to be, capture ...more
Meghan Murphy
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Warning Part 3 by AD Justice is the incredible conclusion to this series! If you haven’t read Parts 1&2 you’ll need to before starting this! After reading Part 2, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book. I thought i had it all figured out but boy was I wrong! It is action packed and full of twists and turns that I never saw coming.

Part 3 picks up where Part 2 left off. Jillian and Damon have the type of love that we all dream of. Strong, pure, and indestructible. Or so they thin
Christie72
~4.5 STARS~

Buckle up because this is a ride you don’t want to miss! It’s the perfect ending for Damon and Jillian! I have loved this couple from the beginning, so I wasn’t quite ready to say good-bye!

A.D. Justice finally gives us the answers to all the burning questions we’ve had throughout the series but not without some serious twists and turns. Romance, lies, betrayals...this book has it all and more!

Along with the suspense, some thrilling moments, and of course, some steamy moments, there ar
Debbie Collins
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Warning: Part Three is the conclusion to an exciting roller coaster ride that has became Damon and Jillian's life. This book picks up where the second book ended and although this is a series that must be read in order, you will not regret reading it.
A.D. Justice has made me fall in love with a Capo, but we do find out that this alpha male has a soft, sweet side especially when it comes to Jillian, who he will do everything in his power to keep safe and protected.
I don't want to give anything
Catherine Coffman
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damon is the next in line to be the boss, but not everyone is happy about it. Damon is tuff, mean and ruthless to the outside world but when he’s with Jillian the love and protectiveness shines.

Jillian is not sure she’s cut out for a life with Damon but she knows there’s no other place she’d rather be. Jillian is smart and a strong woman that in tough situations protects her man.

I loved the conclusion to Damon and Jillian story. Thought out the whole story it kept me on my toes. A definite pag
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, just WOW!!! AD Justice has hit another one completely out of the park!! This is the conclusion of Damon and Jillian and picks up right where part 2 ends so if you haven't read the first two stop right now and go grab them first. I can not say enough about this author. She is one of my absolute favorites and one no matter what I one click. She has a way of writing a story that not just hooks you from the very beginning and hold you hostage until the very end, but she always surprises you. Wh ...more
Judy
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait to read this story after the way book #2 ended!! And, of course, it started off hitting the ground running with twists, turns, drama and things that I didn't even see coming!!

Jillian and Damon are expecting twins! Her and Damon will do anything to protect those babies! Jillian is presented with the chance to avenge her mother's killer, but does she have it in her to do such a thing? To add fuel to that fire Damon and Marco are both in danger of being killed if she doesn't come t
Jessica Cox
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a Mobster book you have found it. What a conclusion to Damon and Jillian story, and it went off with a lot of Bangs. You should read the other two in the series, to understand all the characters and betrayal that has already happened. Jillian proves to be one resilient chick who loves and chooses to protect the ones she loves. I thought Jillian and Damon were such a perfect team, they really did balance each other out. There was so much action in this book, like I thought ...more
Jessica Tarrats
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been anxiously awaiting this installment and it's better than I anticipated. The story picks up where the last book left off. If you haven't read the first two installments...do that now! Full of action, romance, drama, suspenseful moments that had me on the edge of my seat and babies! The progress on of this story and how the characters developed over each installment is well done. This is a fantastic series and I would recommend any/all books by A.D. Justice. She has easily become one of ...more
MegL
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Warning Pt 3 is the final installment in this series. It picks up right where part 2 left off with plenty of action. The bond between Damon and Jillian continues to get stronger as their story progresses and there’s plenty of drama from start to finish. There are a few twists that took me by surprise and kept things interesting. That being said the pace was a bit slow for me. I had a hard time staying engaged in the story as a whole. I like the characters and the idea behind the plot bu
Sue L
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow, such a fantastic conclusion to Damon and Jillian’s story. The love and the feels, as well as all of the angst in this story will have you holding your breath until the final word. A.D. Justice knocked it out of the park with this conclusion and with this entire series. I can’t wait to see what she has in store for us next!!!

Hurry and read this book, I promise, you won’t regret it even though you’ll be holding your breath through a lot of the story. Loved it!!!
Jennifer Guffey
Dec 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full length book

This is a full length novel, where as parts 1 & 2 were both short novellas. This has been a fairly decent series for its original novella set-up. But I think there are some major parts of the Italian mafia/criminal enterprise that are missing. Some parts made me roll my eyes & others had me laughing & overlooking what I would consider to be the old world Italian mafia blunders. I did like the set-up for a possible spin-off book from this series.
Suzanne
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
As always, AD Justice gives us a bang of an ending. I am sad to see this series end but it was done so brilliantly! Damon and Jillian are made for each other and watching how things play out in the end is stunning. There are twists and turns that leave you wondering what will happen but such swoon worthy moments as well. I absolutely adored every moment of it. One thing is for sure, you do need to read the prior two to make any sense of this one! But it is SO worth it!
Andrea Britton
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

A story that gives you everything you love. This story was absolutely amazing! Jillian and Damon are my newest favorite couple. I love a good romantic suspense and that’s exactly what I got. The ending was absolutely perfect and more! Gahhhh...so many feels!

Highly recommended.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
A.D. Justice is the award winning USA Today bestselling author of multiple series and stand-alone romance novels.

Join my Facebook Reader Group