Start by marking “Sidney’s Triple Shot (Apache Crossing Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Sidney’s Triple Shot (Apache Crossing Book 1)

Sidney’s Triple Shot

(Apache Crossing #1)

Sidney Rowe has been abused in ways that most people can’t even imagine. After a horrific miscarriage, she left behind everything she had to escape her ex-boyfriend. She finds refuge in the kindness of the three Dawson brothers. They give her a job and a sense of security in the small town of Apache Crossing.

Xavier, Tyce, and Noah Dawson have built their bar, Triple
Kindle Edition
Published June 10th 2018 by Lori King Books (first published April 2nd 2013)

Start your review of Sidney’s Triple Shot (Apache Crossing Book 1)
Chris
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

The Dawson brothers are strong Ex Marines, not looking for love, but found it in the form of a abused scared Sidney.

I absolutely loved this book. It brings to light issues most people choose to ignore, Domestic abuse is real, and Lori brought forth a story of tragedy to triumph. Add in the three hot brothers who show Sidney not all men are the same, how to love, trust and live again. Throw in some REALLY steamy scenes and you have a scorching winner.
You will cry with Sidney, Laugh with her,
Emily
After a life of feeling unwanted and bounced around in foster care, Sidney Rowe believed she had met the man of her dreams. He treasured her, pampered her, and then began abusing her, ridiculing her, and the worst betrayal of all caused her to miscarry the baby she was carrying of his.

Knowing she has to leave and try to get a new start, Sidney finds herself in Apache Crossing working in a bar. She has caught the eye of owners Xavier, Tyce, and Noah Dawson and doesn't know what to do about it.
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
After reading the blurb for this book, I couldn't wait for it to be released. I enjoyed it and it definitely entertained me with laughter, love and hot menage sex!! I think I just had such high expectations for the book that it fell a little short of that for me. Even though I LOVED LOVED LOVED Tyce, Noah, Xavier and Sidney, I wasn't sucked into the story as much as I wanted to be~there were parts that I loved and parts that I didn't. It was still a good read and I am definitely looking forward ...more
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Sidney's Triple Shot is the first book in the Apache Crossing series, and I honestly can't wait to read more in what I am sure will be an amazing series.

Sidney escapes from an abusive relationship and zig-zags across America, trying to leave her ex-fiance behind. The trigger for her leaving may come as a surprise, as she suffered through something even worse and stayed. I guess it was the straw that broke the camel's back. She makes her way to Apache Crossing, and finds work as a bartender at
Trixie
Holy Moly! I could not put this down. It is a re-occurring happening with Lori King books. I started this book on Monday morning and finished it Monday night! Thank the Good Lord I have a kindle, because I was even reading while in line at the supermarket!

Sidney Rowe's has had a trauma-drama fulled life. Growing up in foster care, never experiencing love; via hugs and caring, she tumbles into an abusive relationship and stays because she thinks she is unworthy. From the frying pan into the
Cherie
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book and how we were able to be present as Sidney went through life and fought to overcome some of the trauma that she went through. It was excellent that each of the three Hero's had a defined and distinct character that differed from each other. I look forward to visiting with them all again, and I dare you to not fall in love with the DAWSON Three. A fantastic read. Definitely a 5 star.
Tiblu
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Seriously ppl ?

Supposedly Dominate Alpha males,who let foolish women run off into unknown danger and the TSTL’s who want to run off into danger clueless w/no where to go...
WTH?!?!?!
Filmed every night at 11......
Ok, you’ve got what sadly becoming book plot cliche, the abused or neglected heroine,down the on her luck w/no where to go but no matter how cliché it’s become if done right ,it can be a moving story ....
Sadly to me,it’s soooooo NOT done right here ...

We open to Sydney in the
Lisa
Sidney's Triple Shot

This is such an amazing story a roller coaster of emotions.......it takes you on an incredible journey of one woman....how she has to overcome the hurt,fear and anger she has had to endure in her life to finally find the love and family she has longed for.......She finds it in three amazing brothers.....she just needs to let go of her fears and take what she wants....

Sidney Rowe's life has never been easy for her....from growing up in foster care where she was never given any
Shay Lb
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lori King is an amazing author. I have read her Gray Pack stories as well. Couldn't wait to read this ménage, non-shifter story and it did not disappoint at all. I began reading this book right before bed and found that I had to finish it that night.

Sidney Rowe has had a troubled past. Growing up in a foster homes due to a drug addicted mother, she has never had anyone but herself to rely on. She meets Robert, a charmer at first. Soon after they move in together he becomes very abusive. After
Kaylyn
Shelves: loved
I absolutely loved this book! It reels you in and never lets you go. This is a beautiful story about a woman who overcomes the horror of domestic abuse to find herself worthy of love. This book leads you down a road full of twists and turns and all you can do is hold on for the ride; and it is one hell of a ride. Also if you have a nerdy side like me the Halloween costumes will make it stand up and yell “HELL YES!!”

Sidney is a beautiful, brave woman. She goes through hell and back and still
Roseanna
Sep 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Just wow. First let me start by saying upon reading the blurb I knew I would have strong feelings about this book, and it did not disappoint. I loved it. I won’t bore you with a rehash of the blurb, by now you must have read that at the beginning of this post. So let’s skip to the good stuff.
I found myself cringing, rejoicing, laughing and crying right along with Sid. Ms. King really draws you into the meat and potatoes of this story. It was tantamount to watching a caterpillar becoming a
Eva Millien
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just visited the quaint little town of Apache Crossing which full of close knit residents that come together when needed and have a wonderful tolerance for the ‘different.’ Sidney’s Tripe Shot is a thrilling and passionate story that is tugs at the heart while setting fantasies aflame.

The characters are strong, captivating and easily connected to and draw readers into their sensual and compelling story as Sidney captures the attention and hearts of not one but three men, the brothers, Xavier,
Romance Between The Sheets
Loved this Menage romance, it had great suspense, humourand strong personalities from the four main characters. There is a solid build up with their romantic and physical relationship, it was not rushed and was allowed to develop.

The three men, Xavier, Tyce and Noah all brought their own individuality to the relationship with Sidney. I loved how they all in their own way assisted Sidney in moving forward from her previous relationship.

The suspense story that revolved around Sidney's previous
Susan Hayes
Lori King’s book is something outside the norm for this genre. It’s a sometimes grim and bitter look at the terrible price paid by those who are the victim of domestic violence.

Sidney’s tale isn’t a pretty one, instead it’s a story of one woman’s battle to escape an ugly life filled with abuse. Sidney sees herself as broken and unlovable, and it takes the love and concerted efforts of three devoted men to make her see that she is so much more.

Because of Sidney’s background and situation, there
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2018
This story quickly pulled me in and kept me turning the pages until the last one was turned. The characters are complex, interesting and believable. I particularly like that Sidney is strong, and determined. There is something for everyone in this story with suspense, a bit of action, steamy scenes, and a whole lot of romance. An enjoyable story.
Teri
This was okay. There was some hotness. I didn't really connect with any of the characters and I didn't particularly care for Sidney, but I was looking for a quick hot read, and this was it, so I'm not disappointed.
Pretty predictable, but worth the read if it hits your buttons.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I am sorry to say that it was a chore just to get through this book. Sidney was just too stupid and the guys weren't much better. (view spoiler)
Rhonda
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sidney has finally gotten the courage to leave her abusive ex after he beat her bad enough that she lost the baby she was carrying. Xavier, Tyce and Noah own the bar in Apache Crossing and they hire Sidney to work for them when she moves to town. They're all three attracted to her but she is very skittish so they take their time trying to get to know her. Over time, Sidney falls for all three of them and when her story comes out, the guys vow to protect her. But her ex isn't through with her. ...more
Beverly Price
May 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was HOTT!! I was always a fan of Lori's, but this book just left me wanting more and more, and then delivered! The book is based about three brothers that own a bar, and one new bartender who is in serious need of some TLC. Trust, passion, and then a violence brings the story to life. There are so many fun and colorful people throughout the town that is draws you in and feels welcome. It is another hit! I am excited for the next one!
Malissa Damron
Jul 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I have read of Ms. King's , and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it....In my opinion the story was well written and the story line well developed...The pace of the story line was good, it wasn't 'rushed', for which I truly thank her, as there seem to be many that are....Looking forward to/and hoping there is a next installment...
Marie
Mar 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
Shae Shannon
Jul 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing story! Lori King has delivered a book that will play with your emotions and leave you warm and fuzzy. The perfect balance of action and romance mesh together to create an adventure that leaves you wanting more! I love the added little details that make you fall in love with each character. I am forever stuck with the shower scene in my fantasies! This is a must read!
Tammy
AWESOME!!! I'm a huge Lori King fan and this book was FANTASTIC what a wonderful start for this series Apache Crossing. I love the characters the storyline and all the HOT, SWEATY SEX. Talk about some hot men, keep something cool to drink beside you. BRAVO ms King for another FANTASTIC book
Allison
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a great book. You never know what is going to happen next. On the plus side they are Marines!!! Bravo!!!
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
My first read of mrs. King but not my last.

I really loved it.
Marcella
I loved this book because it actually dealt with real fear that people can have as they heal from emotional and mental pain
Diana
Oct 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cannot begin to describe the emotion that I felt while reading this book!! Lori King took me for a great ride while reading this book and this is why I will always buy her books.
Kelley Freeman-Hopkins

Loved this book. Lori does a great job at writing. Waiting for her next book
Jenn911
Jun 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
danger, hot men...., what more could you want?
Books Laid Bare
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There were aspects of this book that were more enjoyable than others and whilst I would say that overall I enjoyed the read, that doesn’t mean that I was totally enamored with all of it or everyone in it.
Sidney had been through some trying times, her past was one that was littered with mistakes, misery and worst of all abuse but having reached rock bottom, she finally resolves to get free and make a difference to her own situation, and to escape the violence that has cost her so dearly.
Now,

• Justice For Hope (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #12)
  • Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)
  • Shelter for Blythe (Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes #11)
  • Defiance (Masters of the Shadowlands, #13.5)
  • Chosen by the Vampire Kings Bundle: Part 1-6 (The Chosen, #1)
  • Claiming Sarah (Ace Security, #5)
  • Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder, #1)
  • Two to Love (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #2)
  • Three to Ride (Nights in Bliss, Colorado, #1)
  • The Cabin
  • Rescuing Wendy (Delta Force Heroes #8)
  • SEAL at Sunrise (Silver SEALs)
  • Memento Mori (Masters & Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #1)
  • Not a Hero (Sons of the Survivalist, #1)
  • Stolen by the Alpha Wolf Bundle (Stolen By the Alpha Wolf, #1-3)
  • Lost in You (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, #3)
  • Unlikely Mates Bundle (Unlikely Mates, #1-3)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
Best-selling author, Lori King, is also a full-time wife and mother of three boys. Although she rarely has time to just enjoy feminine pursuits; at heart she is a hopeless romantic. She spends her days dreaming up Alpha men, and her nights telling their stories. An admitted TV and book junkie, she can be found relaxing with a steamy story, or binging in an entire season of some show online. She ...more