Start by marking “Forever and a Day / Forever Starts Now (Second Chances, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Forever and a Day / Forever Starts Now (Second Chances, #4.5)

Forever and a Day / Forever Starts Now

(Lost & Found #4.5)

When Dimitri told his friend Mina he was never going to get married again, he was dead serious…

After all, he had to focus on raising his small daughter Lilly now that he was her only living parent. Besides, there was no way he could endure another broken heart like the one his first wife’s passing gave him.

Too bad life has other plans.

Lilly’s teacher Emily is too young, to
Published August 17th 2018 by Gallant Fox Press

To ask other readers questions about Forever and a Day / Forever Starts Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever and a Day / Forever Starts Now

Start your review of Forever and a Day / Forever Starts Now (Second Chances, #4.5)
Marie Bourgery
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emily Tucker is a reading specialist who is helping Dimitri Tsiros's daughter Lilly. She subtly shows her attraction to him when she notices he wears a wedding ring. She abandoned her job in DC after discovering her boyfriend was married and won't go down that road again. Dimitri explains to her that he lost his wife to cancer 3 years ago and never took his wedding ring off. Their relationship develops quickly and is passionate. Lilly wants Emily and her father to marry, but Dimitri is not sure. ...more
Tanya
Aug 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Never again he decided as it was too hard the first time. He lost his wife and now he had his daughter to look after. Things are not going to stay that way as fate has other ideas. He meets her new teacher who may just break into his heart. Will she? Will it work? Can they be happy? See how they will get on

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It Grabbed My attention and focus so strong I could not put it down. A word of advice when you get your copy. Grab a snack, a comfy seat, kick back and relax. You won't be moving until you finish this bad boy here. Remarkable job. Thanks for sharing.

Treasa
Aug 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
GREAT READ!
A captivating read that at times is hard to put down! An emotionally charged storyline that will for sure take pieces of your heart as the storyline spins out of control then slowly puts you at ease with An enjoyable HEA! Intense, exciting, a myriad of emotions and gripping twists! An amazing must read!
Kimberly
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The characters are good. The story has a good emotionally charged story line. The story has some pripping twists.

Karen
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good storyline that is interesting and captivating. The characters are intriguing, engaging, and well developed. I did like reading this book.
Mahala
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book. Couldn't put it down ...more
Reggaewoman
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet read about widower and single parent reluctant to give Love a second chance. There’s an instant attraction when Emily and Dimtri meet. Engaging read.
Kristen Casey
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
I'm so excited for you to read this sexy and emotional conclusion to the Lost & Found Series! It features Dimitri, Mina's tortured-but-protective pal from Finding Forever -- remember him? This single dad is equals parts hunky and heartbreaking, and when he unexpectedly falls for his little girl's teacher, he falls hard.

Thank goodness Miss Emily is more than up to the challenge. She's sweet and compassionate, with just enough spine to keep Dimitri in line. Not that she was making much progress re
Barbara
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found both of these stories to be feel-good books, that I enjoyed reading. A new Author for me and I see she has a couple of books that I would like to read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Caseycelia
Jul 27, 2020
Anna Welin-Berger
is currently reading it
Sep 02, 2020
Kristen Casey pens contemporary romance novels with heat and heart, and loves to get lost in scenes of snarky dialogue! Kristen lives in Maryland with her husband, two kids, and assorted cats. In her spare time, she enjoys all things crafty, particularly knitting and crochet.

Lost & Found (4 books)
  • Finding Home (Lost & Found, #1)
  • Finding Love (Lost & Found, #2)
  • Finding a Husband (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Finding Forever (Lost & Found, #4)

News & Interviews