Start by marking “Forever Disguised (The Angelheart Saga, #2)” as Want to Read:
Forever Disguised (The Angelheart Saga, #2)

Forever Disguised

(The Angelheart Saga #2)

Erica Lindell would give anything to turn back time. To get a second chance to make the right decisions. To undo the devastating mistake that ruined everything.

Left heartbroken after the loss of the love of her life, Sasha aka Prince Alexandre, Erica has to find a way to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart and live with the consequences of her actions. But finding th
Published June 28th 2018 by Pegasus Elliot Mackenzie Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Forever Disguised, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Disguised

Start your review of Forever Disguised (The Angelheart Saga, #2)
Sophie's Reading Corner
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

Forever Disguised is part 2 of the Angelheart series and the continuation of First Came Forever. The first book left us all with a a few twists, that play a big part in this one. After something happening to Sasha, Erica has to deal alone with the consequences and she’s trying to find the best solution to her problem. Not only she has to deal with her feelings and the absence of him in her life, but she has to carry this secret, especially when she finds out that others may be involved i
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
“No matter what happens, I will always love you,” he whispered. “You will always be my son. Even though I might have to pretend you're not for a while. Just to bear losing you.”

I love reading! Not a day goes by without me reading at least a few pages. I live for those stories that give me gut wrenching feels.

This is one of those books. Author managed to surprise me multiple times and I absolutely loved that. It is written so beautifuly.
If you're in a need of a fierce heroine in a story that pa
Brina (Brina and the Books)
5 Stars

Read this and other reviews here: Brina and the Books

A few weeks ago Annie Woods finally released Forever Disguised, the sequel to First Came Forever . I couldn't wait to find out what had happened to Erica, Sasha, Tyler and all the others because book 1 ended in a major cliffhanger. Although I try to keep this review as spoiler free as possible, I would advise you to read First Came Forever first because you don't want to miss this story.

In this part of the Angelheart Saga, Erica has
Nada Hosny
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this gem, is my favorite book in 2018, so far.
I’m pretty sure it’s my favorite book in 2018. PERIOD.
description
This is book 2 in the Angelheart Saga, Here’s my review for book 1.
so this book pick up right where book 1 left us ( gasping for air).
Erica devastated and absolutely tormented by Sasha’s loss, she’s positive that she caused the whole thing. Between picking herself up and grieving her first love, Erica is as confused as us by How the whole situation turned out. Tyler in the other hand, is willing
Lisa (littlemeadowreads)
*4.5 stars

Have you ever heard of the second book syndrome? In this situation, the second book in a series falls short in comparison of the first book. It happens a lot in YA and it has traumatized me. Every time I start a sequel, I am so afraid to get disappointed. Lucky for me this was not the case for forever disguised (sequel to first came forever). This book has not only the same space and vibe to it as the first book, but also intrigued me just as much as first came forever. In short: I ab
Darque  Dreamer
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-reads
Forever Disguised is beauty, heartbreak, and excitement all rolled in to one passionate story. It’s your favorite guilty pleasure soap opera that you never want to miss! Annie has put so much heart and soul in to this one! If you love strong stories with a mix of genres, you need to read book 1 so you can read Forever Disguised!

I thought I loved First Came Forever, but I really loved Forever Disguised! It was everything the first book was, but more. It had a strong story, a developed relationshi
Uday Singh
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading First Came Forever, the wait for this second book in the series has been a huge desiring one and certainly, this one too came with some great fresh content from the author which left me wanting yet more.

Since page one, the author has managed to land me on a route of feelings ranging from thrill to happiness and this surprisingly is missing from this genre nowadays, but anyhow, Annie Woods has sincerely maintained.

The plot is somewhat contrasting from the main book. I am not going t
☆Dani☆ ☆Touch My Spine Book Reviews☆
Wow, Annie Woods has created a masterpiece again!

This novel was just amazing! It seemed to put me through a whirlwind of emotions and the characters, I couldn't help but have a strong connection with. Like the first novel in the series, the author left the novel at a huge turning point where you can't help but crave and want more. Annie Woods is hands down, my favorite YA novel and I am moved by her work everytime.
Ronita Banerjee
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Name- Forever Disguised
Written by- Annie Woods
Published by- Pegasus Publishers
Pages- 325
Ratings- 5🌟
Plot-
Forever disguised picks up the story of Erica, where First Came Forever left. Erica tries to cope up with the idea that Sasha is either dead or missing and on top of that she is pregnant with his child. Just when things are mad enough for her Tyler comes up with an idea that might either solve all her problems or change her life..for good..or worse. Will Erica accept Tyler's proposal?(Read the
Rumsha A • Storiesandplottwists
To put it simply, i loved Forever Disguised. It revolved around Erica and Tyler mainly, who get married in order to protect the baby of The Crowned Prince of Andonia, and along the way, they discover love.

Book two of the Angel heart saga is so much better than the first one, in context of the matter, the dialogues, the plot and the character building.

To be honest, i never shipped Erasha, i always hooted for Tyrica ❤ They are adorable together, it's like they were meant to be together from the st
Haley Rhoades
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Annie Woods does it again. Forever Disguised is another hard to put down story of love, adventure, and new adult issues with a dash of a fairytale prince.

No spoilers here. Sasha and Erica’s story continues in book two of The Angelheart Saga. Forever Disguised by Annie Woods picks up with a pregnant Erica mourning the loss of Sasha. With the help of Tyler, her friends, and family, she abandons her post-high school plans. Ever the strong heroine, she makes new plans to attain her degree while prot
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5 / 5 stars

If I thought First Came Forever had me a mess,I had no idea how much emotion this book would pull from me...
So much happened in regards to every single character, so much was on Erica's plate, her whole life had to change in a blink of an eye. It was all so crazy, I don't know how she did it. She lost so much, and gained a lot too and I loved watching her overcome the struggle of everything and rise above it all and finding happiness among the darkest days.

I've said this bef
Muskan Rajani
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the sequel to “First Came Forever”, and is book 2 of the Angelheart Saga. It follows the story of Erica, now faced with crucial life choices when even breathing is an exhaustive task. What she has left reminds her of her loss everyday, and she is left grieving and weak in her little cocoon. Of all the people she doesn’t want to see, Tyler comes up with a crazy idea to protect her, if not save her, partly to settle his conscience and partly for his innermost feelings. Reluctant, but out o ...more
Pretty Little Bibliophile
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
In Forever Disguised, the sequel to First Came Forever, we see Erica coping with her loss mostly. It is again, a roller-coaster ride and the pace doesn’t wane – the author has been excellent in preventing that.

I finished reading First Came Forever in literally 6 hours, I think – just a day, and I took two days for the sequel. If I didn’t have a test, I’d have probably finished it in a day as well. This is a wonderful series. So far only these two books have been out and I have no doubt that the
Falguni Jain
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continuing from where it left in First Came Forever, once again Annie Woods won my heart with her novel. She has a beautiful writing style.

I love the way she developed the characters. I have read several books in which I couldn't love even a single character. But I must say, in this novel each and every person is lovable. (Though there are a few villians as well, as supposed to be in a good fiction).

Shasha is a sweetheart as he is in the first book. Even after all the mishappenings with him, he
Kaushik Tadvi
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it

Summary
After assassins attacked Sasha, he vanishes mysteriously. Everybody assumes that Sasha is dead and tried to moves on with their lives. Erica also moves on with putting a stone on her heart. She’s pregnant with Sasha’s baby. But she and her baby are in now Danger? Whaaaat? And there comes a twist.

My review
Did y’all find me enjoying a romance book rather than sci-fi? Well, don’t judge. Characters! Yess. I always try to understand and relate to the characters. I am always trying to figure
themugglereader
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5star-read
I want to thank Annie Woods for providing me with the reviewer’s copy of Forever Disguised in exchange for an honest review. I appreciate this opportunity. All opinions and views expressed are my own.

MY THOUGHTS

It took me so long to finish this because I was in reading slump and I am disappointed with myself for not finishing this amazing book right away! I suggest you should read First Came Forever before diving into this book.

Forever Disguised is a great sequel to First Came Forever. Despi
Lost in a Book Review
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was kindly sent an ARC (Advanced Reading Copy) of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I was so excited to receive book 2 in the Angelheart Saga after previously reading and reviewing book 1, 'First Came Forever'. Book 1 was left with a lot of loose ends and I've been filled with anticipation to read book 2, and I have not been disappointed!

Forever Disguised, follows on seamlessly from First Came Forever and, you are quickly reminded of the events that materialised in book 1.

I was insta
Tanushka Vélez Aymat
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Those are the first words that come to my mind. Oh Annie, how much I love your books! I started reading Forever Disguised on June 13 2018 and finished June 14 2018, if it wasn’t because of work I would’ve finished on the same day I started reading. First of all, that amazingly beautiful cover! It goes along perfectly with the First Came Forever cover. Major points for that!

So, Forever Disguised starts exactly where the first book ended. Which is perfect for me. This book will have you cry
abdulia ortiz-perez
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-for-2018
I receive this book by the author for honest review!
Let me say that this is the first time me reading anything by this author and I love this book so much.
This was a great romance story!
I'm not a big reader for romance but this story was so heartwarming. I couldn't stop reading it! I wanted to now more, I wanted to now what was going to happen by the end of the story.
This is just the perfect read for winter love. You want to keep yourself warm while reading this and the whole body and heart
Erhi Divina
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Story 🌟🌟🌟.4/5
I am not a fan of triangle love story. But this one had made a space in my heart. I love that the author presents the story in light-paced and so many hard choices for the characters to make, which would make the readers realized that life is such a complicated bunch of mess. Also I am proud of the diversity in this book. And the charity scenes. It makes me want to do charity programs too ❤❤.
Writing 🌟🌟🌟🌟/5
I love that the author puts details on the background settings, and to descri
Chresann Dsouza
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am really speechless & almost in tears while im preparing this review.

Let's just begin with the basics, the language used was easy going, crisp and lucid.  The writing style was excellent. The cover and the title are appropriately chosen.  The characters were obviously very well developed & the emotions were very well crafted. I could connect with the characters well.

Now coming to the part that i absolutely loved,

This is the kind of story thants gonna stick with me for a lifetime!

This story wa
Samah (The Nerdy Blogger)
First, I wanna thank Annie Woods for sending this copy. After finishing the first boom of the Angelheart Saga, I was so anxious to know what happened to Erica after the unexpected disapearance of Sasha, leaving her with new responsibilies and facing the impact of the decision she made.

FOREVER DISGUISED was everything I hoped for; romantic, gripping and made me fall in love with Tyler. But, it left me with so many questions and feelings i can't cope with.

Erica is someone who needs to sort her hea
Joey Paul
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book, and this one was amazing! Well worth the wait to read it. It picks up almost instantly after the end of First Comes Forever and you're thrown into the angst and sorrow Erica feels, along with the issues she's facing. I loved the way the book pulled you in and had you desperate for more. I adore Erica. She's smart and witty, loyal and kind, and although she has lots thrown at her, she stays true to herself. I loved the relationship between her and Tyler, and as the book dr ...more
Kajol Rout
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
It's so hard to write the review without giving spoilers. Okay. This book focuses on Erica & her friend's college life & Erica's struggle after what she went through. It's a bit darker than the first book. But this book was everything I hoped for. As #teamtyler , I definitely enjoyed the second book. I liked the chemistry between Erica & Tyler. I appreciate the diversity in this book. The plot has a lot of ups & downs. The author introduces another LGBT couple in this. I really liked the stories ...more
Rashida Dula
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Erica meets Charles to know more about Shasha. Sadly, there's no news on him. Erica is devastated by Shasha's loss, she is positive that she caused the whole thing. Between picking up herself and grieving for her first love, Erica is confused how the whole thing has turned out. Tyler, on the other hand, is trying all means to help Erica through everything.

Far away, in the God's own world, away from the evil of the world, is Nate - unknown to his own identity.

Here, where Erica and Tyler are fight
Jennifer Leigh
Forever Disguised is an amazing sequel to First Came Forever. The characters are absolutely amazing. The plot is twisty and swoony. And there is so much emotion that my heart seriously needs to mend. There was a small problem with the sense of time, but I still am in love with this book. I’m already yearning for the final book in the series even though I don’t want it to end!
To see my full review: https://www.boundtowriting.com/blog-t...
Aishwarya Rathor
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is a continuation of the previous book, First Came forever.
The plot is a love triangle. I would really appreciate the author for detailed characterization.
I am not a fan of romantic genre but this series has hooked me. The plot is written same as the previous book, but a bit more theatrical. I absolutely hated Tyler.
P.s- After a long time, I cried after reading a book.
Joanna Ch
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author and i can't thank her enough!! I absolutely love this book. I cried so much. I felt the feelings of the characters. I advice everyone to read it. Its so emotional and beautiful. .
J.
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another masterpiece by Annie Woods. I`m glad I had the honor of reading it. This book is everything. I loved that it was a little darker than the first one and had more angst. Erica is loyal and kind and very lovable. And Tyler - swoon.

And now I`m dying for more!! Bring it on! :)

• Those Chance Encounters
  • Chasing Ivy (Oak Hill Series)
  • Awful Curse (Celestial Bodies #1)
  • More Jade  (A Love You More Rock Star Romance,  #1)
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Falling for Fallon, (Oak Hill, #2)
  • Unleash That River
  • SHE- Screw Silence!
  • Bad Romance
  • Back to You
  • Truth
  • Inevitable
  • Prick (A Step Brother Romance, #1)
  • Untitled (Crescent City, #2)
  • To Have
  • Devil Side
  • Ease
  • I've never been (Un)happier: (Penguin Petit)
Annie Woods is a Swedish author who writes romantic YA books in English. She grew up in Stockholm, Sweden, but has spent a lot of time in the USA and UK. Currently she is partly living in the US, dividing her time between Stockholm and New York.

Reading has always been a big part of her life, and she’s especially addicted to YA and teen love stories.

Visit her website anniewoodsbooks.com to find ou

The Angelheart Saga (3 books)
  • First Came Forever (The Angelheart Saga, #1)
  • Beyond Forever (The Angelheart Saga, #3)