Start by marking “Loving Mr. Cane (Cane, #3)” as Want to Read:
Loving Mr. Cane (Cane, #3)

Loving Mr. Cane

(Cane #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  286 Ratings  ·  111 Reviews
KANDY
When I was a little girl, Mr. Cane was my whole world.
He was perfect and handsome and the best thing to have ever happened to my family.
As I grew up, those feelings changed. I wanted him in every possible way, and I got what I’d been craving.
Then I learned things about him…dangerous things.
I was too stubborn to heed his warnings—too naive to see the complicated mes
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 264 pages
Published October 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Loving Mr. Cane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving Mr. Cane

Book 4: Untitled
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
So good!!

I’ve been anxiously awaiting for this book and it didn’t disappoint. I just love Cane and Kandy. In this book they mature as a couple and it was beautiful to see. They have to go through some difficult and stressful things but that just made them stronger.

In this book we see a more mature Kandy and a vulnerable Cane. They trust and love each other so much you can’t imagine them ever being apart. They are true soulmates.

This series is so great! I am happy we are getting one more book
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better. The emotional ride it takes you on will keep you turning pages so fast, it'll be one of those nonstop reads! Shanora just plots like a superstar and twists and turns she places at crucial junctures make your head spin! Her flawless writing just flows like a brook, I couldn't drink from it fast enough and wasn't willing to stop at all.
In second book the horrendous act of violence committed at the fag end, results in irreversible damages in this b
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5/ 5 stars

Wow I wasn't ready for this jelly. This book had me a mess. It was a complete roller-coaster and I loved every second of it. I couldn't put this book down, I was literally glued to my screen until I finished reading it, I just wanted to know what would happen next, scratch that I needed to know. There was so much drama and angst and my heart was living for it.

Cane was better than ever. My heart hurt for him when he was going through Kandy withdrawal and worrying about all tha
Ann
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta
Ahhh I love this series! And I’m so excited for the 4th and final book!
RTC closer to release.
nikkigracereads
GAHHHHHHHHH!!! Shanora Williams has done it again. 😍
After that insane cliffhanger at the end of book 2, I have been rather impatiently waiting for LOVING MR CANE. I cant even begin to tell you how excited I was when I saw this had arrived on my kindle. Cane and Kandys story has consumed me, and I just had to jump straight in and find out what happened. In true Shanora style, this story was jam packed full of so many twists and turns that I felt like I might get whiplash. My heart was in my mouth
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving Mr. Cane (Cane #3)
By: Shanora Williams
5 Stars

I’ve said it once, I’ve said it many times. Shanora Williams has the older man, younger woman story down pat! I absolutely love reading her OM/YW stories.

Way back in 2013 I picked up a book by this author I’d never heard of before…. Who He Is by Shanora Williams. I have been hooked on her books since then. I have totally enjoyed watching this author blossom into a very talented author. Her work if it’s even possible, just keeps getting better
Betty Lankovits
What can I say? I love this woman. She writes. I read. (More like devour) We have a great thing going.
I’m still a puddle of goo after reading this book!

What to say about this brilliant book?
I want to start by saying that I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Kandy. She is a heroine that I will forever remember for her spunk and feisty attitude.
description
And LOVED LOVED LOVED even more Quinton Cane! He has my whole heart. ♥
description
Anddddd, y’all, that motherfucking Draco Molina is still one of my biggest loves. That m
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Shelves: 2018, arc-from-author
I am loving this series. Brilliant read

Shanora has done it again after the ending of book 2 I could not wait to get my hands on Loving Mr. Cane this is book 3 in the series. From start to finish, I could not put it down. I read in one sitting.
I love Kandy and Cane together I loved she stuck it out with him in this one and her parents started to accept her with him even though they don't agree with them being together. I just love them the chemistry they have is off the charts.. One of my top fa
Enakshi - The E-Book Addict
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS ONE!
#KANDY_CANE💙
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Hell yes!! Finally – after that freaking cliffhanger – more of Kandy and her Cane – and these two have quite much on their plate in this one. This part of their journey was spiked with even more obstacles and hurdles they had to conquer, so that the pages just flew by. And although Kandy kinda acts strange in the beginning of the book, they do mature a lot in this book! And the fact there’s still more of them to come in form of a novella makes me really happy!

I still love the forbidden feel to t
Stacey (Total Book Addicts)
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVING MR. CANE WAS EVERYTHING!!!

I started Loving Mr. Cane last night at 10.30pm and finished it at 3.30am.

I seriously just couldnt put it down. I said 'I'll just read 50% and read the rest tomorrow". Hahaha yeah that didnt happen.

It was just so freakin amazing. Everything was awesome... well except for Kelly the evil bitch!!!

The whole story had so much going on but it did tie everything up and I was happy with it.

Gahhhh Q.... 'I love you, man' haha. He was still the most perfect freaking guy!!!
Michelle
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced readers copy of this book and have decided to leave a voluntary honest review. This series is so captivating you can't help but want more and more. Cane is force to be reckoned with. He catches and reels you in, after he's like an addiction you can't but to need more of. Yes there is huge age difference between Kandy and Cane. But it's not like he is her sugar daddy and started off that way no. They were friends first, hung out etc. Plus I guess once you turn 18 you are a ...more
Rosie J.
Oct 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Romantic Suspense
3.5 Stars

The heroine is 19 years old and it shows. She proves she's not a ride or die chick and under the circumstances who can blame her. Frankly, I found it hard to understand Cane's interest in her, beyond the obvious. One particular resolution of a persistent problem was too convenient and simplistic. The mystery of what was going on with Frankie was finally revealed and it wasn't what I feared. Frankie is a sweetheart and I hope she gets her own story. Overall, I like Book One best.

Recommen
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

I've been dying for the next part of Kandy and Cane's story since even before I finished Breaking Mr. Cane, and now that I've read it I can sort of take a breath.

When Loving Mr. Cane begins, they're all dealing with the devastating events at the end of Breaking Mr. Cane. Derek is extremely unhappy with both Cane and Kandy, and warns her off Kane "Because I know who he is, I know where he came from." If that isn't an ominous sign, I don't know what is. And Kandy begins to realize how little she
RentasticReads
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Kandy Cane stars

What an incredibly epic roller coaster ride! The journey Kandy Jennings and Quinton Cane have taken us on is one that’s truly remarkable and every bit unforgettable. The love, passion and heat surrounding these two are enough to make you squirm and melt all over, and the things they’ve gone through will only continue to make your jaw drop and your heart beat frantically inside your chest. Needless to say, reading this book—this entire series—was by far comparable to an exte
Vanessa When Vane Reads
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
English/spanish version
Shanora did it again!

OMG! OMG! OMG !! I loved this couple with madness and this story from the first page. After the cliffhanger that we had at the end of the second book, I could not wait to read this, but let me tell you, it was worth the wait, gahhh, I had turning the pages and with the heart in my mouth practically without blinking from start to finish.

A journey full of action, love, sweetness, emotion, that consumed my mind and heart. This couple is so intense, their
Caitlin Audet
It's not everyday that a series comes along that not matter how long time passes, the characters and their story stays with you. The Cane series by Shanora Williams happens to be that for me. Her writing has been amazing since page one of book one and with each passing word I fell more and more in love. I can't even express how I felt when I saw Loving Mr. Cane in my library waiting to be read. Not only was this story everything I wanted but of course Shanora Williams went above and beyond to ma ...more
April Symes
Shanora Williams totally did it again with "Loving Mr. Cane". 😍
I don't want to give any spoilers away but know that in this book, Kandy's feelings were really put to the test in book 3 and boy, do we get to see how strong and true Kandy is and how deep her love is for Cane despite her young age. The author didn’t age her character or make Kandy seem "older" which I want to give Ms. Williams kudos for staying true to her characters and what makes them tick.
Cane himself is this complicated , int
Shasta Hope
Oct 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

I hate to say this because Shanora Williams is a great author. However, after reading the first 2 books in this series, I was seriously dissatisfied. This book although had great characters, it was boring and juvenile to me. It lacked the excitement that the first 2 books had. It felt rushed and almost an afterthought. I wanted to love it more but I couldn't because it didn't give me the feels. There was little to like and the dark mome
Booked  Every Night
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving Mr. Cane had all of the drama, sexiness and hanging on the edge of your seat stuff that I have come to expect from these books. This book took the author longer to write but it was worth every minute she spent perfecting it.

Kandy Cane has my heart hurting, my eyes watering and my mouth smiling throughout the book. Their connection is so deep and it draws the reader in. You feel what they are feeling both when they are together or apart.

This author really knows how to craft a book that ha
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
The Cane series has been one of my all time favorites of 2018!

Cane and Kandy, aside from their age gap, they were such a perfect match for each other. They completed one another and she always brought the good out in him.

My heart was full and overjoyed with their story. It couldn't have been told any other way.

We get the closure we needed and the sins that Cane had carried with him for so long have now been unraveled. He never wanted Kandy to be shadowed by his past, but he needed to come clean
Paula D
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is actually my favorite book of this series so far. I loved how the author made it more real feeling. Kandy is young and her feelings are put to a test in this book. The author didn’t make her seem older which I applaud her for doing that. Cane this complicated man with a past that just keeps coming out more to bring him down but the one person that has his heart is Kandy. But will Kandy be there? Definitely filled with tons of drama. Plus love that makes you smile and feel through your sou ...more
Anne Milne
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We pick the story up from that devastating ending of book two I was in pieces but hopeful.

Kandy and Cane are one of my favourite couples she may be younger than him but they really are perfect for each other. It was good to get glimpses of Cane' s past especially with you know who. Kandy cones across stronger in this book more on charge of her own decisions and future.

With drama and heartache this one was the perfect balance of emotion sex and suspense. Loving this series so much bring on book
Lily Garcia
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must-read favorite series of 2018!

Just when I thought this series couldn’t get better Shanora delivers my favorite book in the series. After the way Breaking Mr. Cane ended, I was jonesing this book so much. Thankfully, Ms. Williams didn’t make us wait to long for the anticipated sequel. I read this book in one sitting and FLOVED it so very fucking much! I was on pins and needles, my heart clenching and swooning so hard for Mr Cane. Amazing job as always Shanora Williams!!! #LovingMrCaneForLife
Kristy Odom
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So worth the wait! I love Cane and Kandy. They had lots to overcome in their love affair, and this story had my attention. I felt their emotions. This story had lots of obstacles, and some did not want to move easily. ❤❤❤ ...more
Jamie
SMASH HIT!

Book 3, whew! What a ride we've taken to get here! You absolutely must read Loving Mr. Cane and Breaking Mr. Cane, otherwise you won't have a clue on what's happening.

All loose ends are tied up, some of them not in the way I'd hoped but perfect nonetheless. Shanora has a way of writing something and making her readers think it's going to end a certain way and then BAM! she rounds it out in a different, better way!

I'm almost 100% certain that this series out ranks the Venom series as my
Book Maniac Forever

5 "Don't Let Fear Control You" Stars
Loving Mr. Cane was certainly my most anticipated release of the month and Shanora Williams once again delivered an incredible story! Kandy and Cane’s tribulations are far from over and this novel depicts their endless struggles to make their taboo relationship works, once and for all!

I truly enjoyed every single moment of this story! There’s less hotness and passion than in the previous novels, but Kandy and Cane’s feelings for each other are explored m
Jenny B
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It rarely happens but I am beyond words for how great this book was. Book 3 was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better book
Azalia
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, book 3 “Loving Mr. Cane” continues with the drama of Quinton and Kandy. What a journey! The book continues where it left off in book 2. The emotions and story are gut-wrenching and heart-breaking. They both have to “RISE” and fight for their freedom and happiness. Nothing comes easy for these two. I loved the whole series and Shanora writes some amazing scenes with Quinton and Kandy in this book. It’s a journey worth the read. In the end who wouldn’t love Mr. Cane.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Shanora Williams is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who loves writing about flawed heroes and resilient heroines. She is a believer that love outweighs all, but doesn’t have a problem making her characters fight for their happily ever after.
She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the mother of two amazing boys, has a fiercely devoted and supportive man, and is a s

Cane (3 books)
  • Wanting Mr. Cane (Cane, #1)
  • Breaking Mr. Cane (Cane, #2)