Start by marking “Rock Your Evil (Noble as Hell, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rock Your Evil (Noble as Hell, #1)

Rock Your Evil (Noble as Hell, #1)

It's bad enough to have to deal with evil, right?

But when it's clever, unpredictable as hell, and has a not-so-helpful sense of humor, it can get downright annoying. Or deadly. Or end-of-the-world disastrous. Or other fun stuff like that.

I'll be honest. I thought I was prepared to defend the City of Boston against magical sociopaths with questionable morals. Once I got th
Published July 2018 by Authenticity Playground, LLC.

To ask other readers questions about Rock Your Evil, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rock Your Evil

Elizabeth Neal
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Defend Boston against all kinds of supernatural, especially those with behavioral issues? No problem. She's got this. It's what she was literally born to do. What she's always wanted to do. Right? And then her mentor dies and she realizes maybe she needs to go back to class after all. But she can't. Her mentor named her as her successor as she was dying, so...there's that.

As she's trying to figure out what to do, not wanting to let down the woman that believed in her, nor her legacy to continue
Madison Warner Fairbanks
Rock Your Evil by S A Bayne

Witty. Cheeky.
Not for the teen crowd or anyone sensitive to profanity.
Amusing with serval laugh out loud moments.
Paranormal demons, dragons and werewolves just to name a few.

Told from the point of view from the previously untested magical protector of Boston. She’s always wanted the job but the step into it suddenly has shocked her awake. Her skill set needs to be expanded immediately.

Lots of head talk: she thinks to herself incessantly about her feeling, her actio
Melanie
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
PB Nobel rocked! She never gave up (even though she wanted to) trying to do the right thing. With her friends beside her she kicked butts! Can't wait for the second chapter to Rock your Evil. Be your bad self. Smooches!
Judi S.
Apr 28, 2019 rated it liked it
I have loved the works of Stephanie Rowe for many many years. And because I have I'm going to view this book as a momentary glitch in her capabilities. Going through changes in one's life reflects many places, and I think it was reflected here.

There was a frenetic, babbling, infinitely irritating quality to PB Noble that was off-putting. That made it difficult to like the main character. Having Thano in it didn't help much because his appearances were few and far between. Perhaps he'll show up
Jeanne
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, jeep-diva
S. A. Bayne is a highly talented writer with a nearly unequaled imagination. In Rock Your Evil, she creates amazing characters in an incredibly fast-moving story written using fun and entertainingly casual jargon.

P.B. is smart, ambitious and way over her head when the evil being who killed and disgraced her mother, a former Sentinel, also kills the current Sentinel of Boston. P.B.'s always wanted to have the post and has trained hard for the opportunity. She never expected to be appointed as a
Alys Baldwin
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun book, I laughed so much reading this book. PB is a great leading lady. She has spunk and is just a ball of fun. PB making friends and fighting evil while opening a bar is hard on any girl. She meets so many interesting creatures and people on her adventures fighting the evil that is around. If you are looking for a good time and a laugh you will really enjoy this book. Just brought a smile to me the whole time I was reading it.

I received an ARC for my honest review.
Vickie Raynor
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book reminded me so much of the Plum Series by Janet Evanovich. A lot of self-induced humor that had me laughing. An array of supernaturals and a huge scariness. I enjoyed it from the beginning and the danger and humor kept me going. Great read. Book gifted to me.
Heather L. Gordy
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rock To Your Own Tune

What I truly loved about Rock Your Evil was the message within it. We all have a little bit of PB in us where we begin to doubt ourselves when we're tested, and we have to become more than we are, or the failure we fear we truly are. This is a pretty uplifting book with some paranormal gifts that are pretty new to me (example being the gift of PB that pretty much saves the world). MoFo is very humorous, and I found myself feeling guilty for thinking someone who is supposed t
Wendy
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rae
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cross overs Are Great

I have read all Order of the Blade by the author. This new novel has my favorite warrior in this novel. Well enough said without spoilers. Just know humor goes a long ways when you wind up in puddles!
Lori Norton
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, the author is amazing. I couldn't put the book down. I was a little disappointed in P.B. at times. I REALLY wanted her to call Thano's weapon in hopes she'd be his mate. Maybe the next book..... Sir Carmine, Rhett and Bree were great characters. The MOFO was funny and probably my favorite.
Kylie Prattley
Apr 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. Love P.B. can't wait for the next book
Jenny (Bookbookowl)
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Thankyou to the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

P.B. Noble wanted nothing more than to be Boston's 'sentinel'. Being the person charged with protecting the city of Boston from magical accidents or evil.  That was until she was thrown into the job on the very day she was about to celebrate opening night of her club for magic folk with her best friend.  Now she's got the job of stopping the supreme evil (named the MOFO of evil) from opening the port
Amber
This was the BEST story I've read in a long time and is definitely something special! The author did something so different with this story; people nowadays love a good "movement" or "crusade" to follow or devote themselves to, well this author highlighted some of the over the top and craziness that seems to be the world we live in, added characters with the funniest names EVER with personalities to match and topped it off with a story line that blew my mind. And for you OOTB lovers (you know wh ...more
Janet Welch
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was fun! I love that Thano got his legs back and was sooooo sad when Apollo left. The book was fun, witty and full of twists! When PB finds herself with the "job" she's always dreamed of, Sentinel of Boston, she finds that she isn't as prepared as she thought she was. With Thano's help, they must stop the MOFO GoD, who by the way is hilarious, from destroying the world. With help from both old and new friends, PB sets out to find out what she's really made of. Also.... THANO!!! Now I a ...more
Sydney Hopke
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! This book is awesome! The characters are so well developed and the story line has you laughing out loud (no drinking while reading please). Boston is not the place you expect to have a dragon running the streets, a paranormal night club about to open run by 2 BFF's, oh and Thano *sigh* There's evil running around Boston but P.B. is there to get rid of it with the help from some unlikely sources. Be ready to laugh, gasp and really just enjoy and then want more! *points to autho ...more
Lynette Norman
Jan 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun read
Sarah Barker
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved it! Paranormal and mystery in the same book, normally I can guess where a book is going not so with Rock Your Evil it kept me guessing until the last chapter. I can’t wait to read the next!
Lisa Rodrigo
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Funny from page one. Rock Your Evil is a great urban fantasy read. If you enjoy gritty humor and a fast paced page turner, this series will grab you and hold on. I can’t wait for the next book!
Debbie Grubbs
Jul 26, 2018 rated it did not like it
Very very disappointing!!!

After waiting for years to read about Thano.. it really is nothing I can say but I’m very disappointed and all the talking in the first person and too much was going on. It was just disappointing and it wasn’t even about Thano!! Duh really!!! Some parts was funny and I had to finish reading it but for the money I want be buying book two!!! Sorry I was really hoping it was what I had been waiting for and I had hate to write a bad review but it is what it is!!!
Kim
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Rock Your Evil definitely had a witty & sarcastic rocking heroine that I enjoyed! It took me a little while to settle into the book and get my head wrapped around everything. PB had a lot of support and surrounded herself with good people. As PB progressed through the book she really learned what she didn’t know. Sometimes when you think you want something and think you are ready, you’re not. This was not a lighthearted adventure. I think there are more avenues that can be expanded on for fu ...more
Kimi Sealy
May 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book.
The characters were well crafted, the story entertaining, and there were some really funny parts that had me giggling out loud.
I enjoyed having Thano (a character from one of the author's other series) showed up and I really enjoyed that.
This book is not for everyone. (some profanity) I certainly enjoyed it though. I am looking forward to the next book in the series.
Bella
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh man!! What a brilliant urban fantasy book. I am so excited about this series! This first book is so original, full of gritty humour and hilarity, and it was fast-paced and had me right on the edge of my seat. Reminiscent of Jim Butcher's 'The Dresden Files' (but without copying in any way), which is high praise indeed. Five enormous flame-throwing stars.
Heather
Jul 13, 2018 rated it liked it
If you enjoy quirky heroines and funky characters working to save the world, this book is for you. This book has a very positive and upbeat “you can do it” message that I appreciate unfortunately, I did not care for this book. To me it feels more suited for the young adult audience, which is not a genre I enjoy reading.
Christine Ernest
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slow Boil.

This book seemed to be hard going at the begining, but once I got into it, I couldn't put it down. It rocked! There were laugh out loud moments and moments of high drama. All the characters were great and totally likeable.
Katherine Jordan
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very funny and full of action.
Heather Neistein
Apr 19, 2019
Michelle
Jul 26, 2018
Connie R. Harris
Oct 10, 2018
Sara Chandler
Dec 06, 2018
S.A. Bayne is a freaking gift to the universe, at least according to her dogs, and everyone knows dogs are world-class judges of people. She was taught to play by the rules, but after suffering numerous apoplectic breakdowns, she realized that she had to ditch the rules, figure out her own way to live, and then turn that into high-octane, irreverent, unpredictable-as-hell, supernatural fiction tha ...more