Start by marking “Cake Love: Boxed Set of Books 1-4 (Cake Love, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Cake Love: Boxed Set of Books 1-4 (Cake Love, #1-4)

Cake Love: Boxed Set of Books 1-4

(Cake Love #1-4)

INCLUDES FOUR FULL-LENGTH STANDALONE NOVELS:

RULES OF PAYNE
She is causing her boss to break all his rules.

Published June 9th 2018 by Elizabeth Lynx Books

To ask other readers questions about Cake Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cake Love

Start your review of Cake Love: Boxed Set of Books 1-4 (Cake Love, #1-4)
Coco.V
Jul 22, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (7/22/2018)!

Blurb:
INCLUDES FOUR FULL-LENGTH STANDALONE NOVELS:

RULES OF PAYNE
She is causing her boss to break all his rules.

Morgana Drake is smart, hard-working, and has an unusual addiction to cake. She refuses to let being fired from a terrible, dead-end job deter her from her dream: working for one of the largest internet-retailers in the world. When she's lucky enough to land an interview with one of their big bosses, will she make it through the meeting without
Wendy Ballard
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
this is a box set of 4 books in one. the names of the books are:

THE ATTRACTION FILE
ONE WILD RIDE
THE SPY RING

They are all set around the same time frame. They are all friends or becoming friends to each others.

They all have some kind of adventure with each books and some lies or secrets that are keeping to them self

Morgana is a person who very smart and loves cake and thinks that cake is the answers to everything
Henrik is a person who is rude to most people because he lost his
Becky Wise
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say Binge read alert. If there is one boxset to pick up then the Cake Love one is the one to click on. I mean come on, who doesn't love a boxset. You get to meet some fantastic woman and fall in love with the men in their lives. But the best part is all the while doing this you are in for a load of laughs, kept on your toes by some awesome twists and turns that are thrown in and just maybe crave some sweets along the way. I love how Elizabeth Lynx has this knack of making you feel ...more
Jennifer Richey
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

This is 4 stand-alone books about 4 different couples you will laugh cry and def want to throw your device your reading on!
These books are mind blowing and def take you on the ride of your life so if you love chaos pick up this box set you won’t regret it!
Monique
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Cake Love Great series...

This is a great series... Who doesn't love Cake... I love Cake.. And I loved this series. I loved the romance and it was funny... Can't go wrong with romance and comedy... I recommend this series...
Fleur
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I just loved these 4 books and was gutted when I got to the end as I didn't want to say good bye to the characters yet! Even though each of the books are their own stories they flow into each other and I love how the girls who came together at the begging of book one continue to grow a stronger through out the books and be there for each other. I need to find my own SWIM team!!!

RULES OF PAYNE
Oh my lord Henrik Payne really is a pain, but he has met his match with Morgana and boy is he trying to
Mary Fazzi
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
This is an amazing series. It all flows together and make you see that sometimes getting know someone or not avoiding people you might find love that you never knew you wanted. The business world is known for smart men and even smarter women that are behind them or by them.

Book#1

This book is about Morgana trying to find a job that will take care of her but what she finds is Henrik, her boss and one who is cold and doesn’t think good things should happen to him. He tries to make Morgana important
Jenn the Readaholic
Jul 30, 2018 rated it liked it
These books were okay, but I was guilty of skimming pages at a time in each of the four stories. It took a few chapters of all but the third one to snag my interest. The third book never really grabbed me because I didn’t like Aria much in Morgana’s book. She was a tad too indiscreet and blabbed things that most women would expect to be kept to herself (like outing Morgana’s unwanted attraction to Payne) and didn’t seem to feel much remorse upon doing so.

I did enjoy the women and their SWIM
Leslee
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my very favorite thing about reviewing books, discovering new amazing authors. Cake Love has four stories that intertwine, connected by characters and circumstances. These stories had me laughing out loud, enjoying each one individually. I'm so glad that they were all together so I could just binge on them all, instant gratification. In book number one, Morgana is looking for more out of her career. She had settled for a boring job in a coffee shop and a dull, creepy boyfriend. She gets ...more
Samantha Waldow
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love how all 4 books are connected. There is some time between each one when they start but not to much. I love the girls group, SWIM, Smart Women with Idiot Men. Morgana is from book 1 and loves cake. She becomes Hendrik assistant then they knock boots. Evaleen is from book 2. She is head of HR that has been in crush with Edgar since meeting him in his viking costume and mistaken him for a girl. Aria is in book 3. She is an artist and wants to meet the recluse , Alexander Hawthorn. She wanted ...more
Heather Navarre
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I had a hard time getting into these books. They were all good so I’m not quite sure why. But once I got into them I read them quick.

There are 4 books in this series, I’m not going to go through each one as there are plenty of descriptions.

What I loved about the books is that the characters are all through out each of the books. I also loved that the books are all during the same time and while their stories are all interwoven they are all still separate stories.

My favorite was Evaleen and
Tami czenkus
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rules Of Payne
First time reading Elizabeth Lynx and definitely not the last. Great story with lots of laughs.

The Attraction File
I am in love with this series and all of the characters within!!
We finally get to see the reason why Evaleen has her walls so built up and the man that finally makes her take a chance!

One Wild Ride
I loved Alex and Aria's story!! Elizabeth Lynx has a way of grabbing your attention and keeping it throughout the entire story!

The Spy Ring
Seeing Jagger in the other
Mrs K Bartholomew
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A 3.5 read.

A collection a fun and different stories. Each book focuses on a different couple and their road to HEA.
While I found the stories enjoyable I sometimes felt that they had periods of not a lot happening. I felt like it was a lot of reading for not a lot if update on the story.
I will be honest although it was a box set I split the stories and after each one read something else before coming back to the next one. This helped keep it fresh and not drag.
Would recommend.
Tammy Deighan
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a box set so it has lots of different type of stories in it. I found each one gave us what we were looking for. The author wrote these story's to keep you wanting to read. I really enjoyed the different looks at relationships. I really don't like to tell you any of the story's because I feel you need to read them for yourself and why give you a run down of the books and ruin it for you. Just trust me great books you will enjoy.
Jolene St Germain Triggs
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this box set by a new to me author. Four full length novels in one. I wish this company were real so I could visit! It was just so funny and cute, and in some spots VERY hot. I think if I had to pick a favorite heroine it'd be Aria, such a troublemaker that one! But really enjoyed all the stories and how their lives intertwined. It was a great box set and I look forward to more sweet sexy stories from this author!
Claire M
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Set of 4 great books

These are a great set of books.
The four books take you through 4 different couples. I have to say my favourite was Spy Ring. I just love Tiffany's character, she only wanted to let her hair down! Its a feeling we all have at some point but thankful we don't all have her story lol!
Leanne Bryson
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it

Elizabeth Lynx is a “new to me” author and this is a compilation of 4 interwoven stories. Not all are 4 star reads, some were a challenge to get into, but each of the couples were interesting, had good chemistry, and once you get past the first 3-4 chapters, the books moved quickly. There was a nice balance of humor, fun, and sexiness. Solid read.
Jean Short
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A thoroughly modern romance with lots of cake.

You will fall in love with all of these couples. Each story goes with all the other stories together moving on the same but different timeline. I had trouble putting down my kindle to stop reading this series. Believable heroines and heros, and one incredibly impossible mother.
Deborah Lane
Aug 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four books give you the opportunity to read this group of characters like a family. Laughter, sweet heat of sex, getting to know one another, characters are well written, developed with class and humor both. Angsty, funny, flawed. Great storylines. Loved them. Recommended.
Gianna Santanello
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Lynx is a new author to me but I absolutely loved this series! I fell in love with all of these couples. This series was funny, sweet, and cute! I will definitely be reading more from this author and I highly suggest grabbing this boxed set!
LidiasChoice De Jager
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Four very different storylines. Unusual heroes and heroines, but ultimately they all had the same goal. All of them getting to that in different, quirky ways. Enjoyable reads.
Rachel Talavera
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-reads
Each story on their own was awesome but all together made it amazing. I loved them and will be following this author form here on out.
Debra Sykes
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series.

Will be recommending this book to family and friends.
Cynthia
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

The ups and downs of finding g love is made harder with back stabbing, thieves, and really bad people. And 4 strong women finding their men.
Peni
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Tamela
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it!

This was an awesome series. I honestly loved each story and how everyone comes together to keep you going with all kinds of extras. This will not disappoint
Donna Foster
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This set is awesome!

This is a laugh out loud set of books. All interact from each other but are standalone in and of themselves. I want more books from this author!
Mary Burrows
Jul 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
Made it to 15%. Not engaging. Thought it would never end and that was the first book
Giselle
Aug 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
Just did not enjoy the writing style.
Robyn Washington
Book 1
Morgana looks for a job, but her boss, Henrik is cold and has a negative line of thinking, good things don't happen to him. She has an addiction to cake and she refuses to be fired from a dead end job. She lands her dream job andd falls for her hot boss. Tragedy in his life leads him to think good things or love is not possible for him, and Morgana shows him that everything is not his fault.
Book 2
Evaleen works in human resources for a large company. Being a virgin, she doesn't even

• Cut Free (The Sublime, #4)
  • Someday Soon (Not Yet, #3)
  • Because of You (Not Yet, #4)
  • Continuum (The South Beach Connection Trilogy, #3)
  • Zenith Rising (Zenith Trilogy, #2)
  • Rhett (Signature Sweethearts #4)
  • River Road (River's End, #4)
  • Haught & Bothered (The Haught Brothers #3)
  • River on Fire (River's End, #5)
  • Too Haught (The Haught Brothers #2)
  • Damage (Lakefield Book 5)
  • Zenith Fulfilled (Zenith Trilogy, #3)
  • Seth (Hellbound Lovers MC, #5)
  • Elijah's Hope (Alaska Dating Games, #1)
  • Until Now (Not Yet, #2)
  • Engagement Rate (Callaghan Green, #1)
  • Air I Breathe
  • A Change of Pace (Northern Lights, #3)
I'm an indie author that writes steamy romantic comedies and erotic romance.
VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT MY FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE:

CHECK MY NEWSLETTER:

HANG WITH ME IN MY FACEBOOK FAN GROUP:

FIND ME ON TWITTER:

Cake Love (5 books)
  • Rules of Payne (Cake Love, #1)
  • The Attraction File (Cake Love, #2)
  • One Wild Ride (Cake Love, #3)
  • The Spy Ring (Cake Love, #4)
  • Royal Disgrace (Cake Love, #5)