Start by marking “The Devil’s Blaze: A Motorcycle Club Romance (Fury Riders MC) (Owned by Outlaws Book 3)” as Want to Read:

I have twenty-four hours to give her the baby she begged for.
LUCAS

Time is running out.
The window of opportunity is closing.
There’s only twenty-four hours left to do what I promised to do:

Put a baby in the innocent girl’s belly.

I thought she was kidding when she said it at first.
That she wanted me to get her pregnant.
So I made her say it again.

I wanted to hear t
Kindle Edition
Published June 9th 2018

Patricia Hoffstaetter
Shelves: finished-reading
This is a excellent, intriguing MC Romance and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
This book is about: a young woman (Josephine) who’s mother is deadly ill with a brain tumor , she also wants a baby but cannot afford artificial insemination. She meets a MC rider (Lucas) at the hospital and over a cup of coffee casually mentions that she wants a baby. Lucas is only to happy to help her out. Lucas decides after a few days that one night was not enough and he is going to claim her. These two stubborn p
Cindy
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lucas & Josephine
Lucas is apart of the The Fury Riders M.C. Club a captain really. Now there is Joe the Prez. Also Cutter another caption and many other members also in their club. So one day Lucas was in the town hospital checking on a member that had surgery when he saw this beautiful woman standing in line to get coffee and just could not refuse to get in line behind her and tease her and then bought her coffee for her and they talked. So when Josephine was in the coffee line getting her
Rosemary
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man, I knew there was a reason I likes Starbucks, just wish mine had a hunk like Lucas standing in line behind me! Poor Josephine, things in her life just weren't going well for her but having Lucas buy her a coffee was just the thing to turn things around. When he tries to tease her, he ends up being surprised when she turns the table on him with her own flirting and proposition. The book was well written and I always love Joey Parker's bad boys and Lucas quickly found a place in my heart. Do y ...more
Turtlex
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
My second time reading this story.

So, I forgot I read this one already, but enjoyed reading it again. I love the premise of heroine in hospital with sick mother who turns to biker in moment of need and asks him to be her sperm donor. But not in a clinical way, in a fun way lol. Mr biker goes for it. He is ready willing and able.
These two are zany, funny and crazy. He’s super sweet in his desire to take care of her. So sweet. He provides orgasms, baby batter, money for moms hospital bills, mora
Lisa Jolly
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free and l am volunteering to leave this review.

Josephine is a dental assistant, bought up by her single mother after her father left. Her mother has just found out she has cancer and Josephine decided time is running out and she wants a baby. She is prepared to do it alone but the cost of IVF will sink her with all her mother’s medical bills. Lucas is a member of Fury Riders MC. He uses women for his own needs. He is standing behind Josephine is Starbucks and they wind up h
Linda Rea
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Josephine wanted to get pregnant and she felt her clock was running out but with the expensive treatment for her mom and the bills for herself she couldn’t afford artificial insemination. She didn’t have time to meet anyone so as she flirted with a guy in the hospital cafeteria she told him she wanted to be pregnant with no strings on his side.
Lucas thought sex bareback with no strings is great but having Josephine for one night just wasn’t enough but with his job as an MC Vice President she wa
Wendy Livingstone
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this awesome series, and is Josephine and Lucas’s story. Josephine is desperate for a baby, but with her mother’s serious illness, she is unable to afford artificial insemination. Lucas is the bad boy biker, who is drawn to Josephine on first sight, and they come to an agreement between them. No spoilers; this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed! This is yet another well written and flawless story by this talented author, and is filled with intrigue, dra ...more
Charmaine Walker
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
When Lucas first meets Josephine in a Hospital coffee shop, never does he realise how his life will change forever. Yes he thinks she is hot, sexy and a beautiful woman but never does he expect her to say yes to him giving her a baby!!!!! Apart from worrying over her mother having a brain tumour and she gets well, her dream is to have a baby so when Lucas jokingly say her will give her one night of passion, she agrees. Now the fun begins.
Stephanie Smith
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A great MC romance that will keep you turning the page. A gripping and exciting story full of hardcore characters, action and tension. The twists and turns will keep you guessing and the steamy chemistry will get your temperature rising.

This is a an exciting and fast paced book, with a MC under pressure, evolving relationships and the tight bonds of family - whether by blood or by club. I recommend this book to all MC club romance fans!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Debs
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Josephine's desperation to help her mother and Lucas, being a stranger and agreeing to assist her, will be more than either bargained for. Their story is so good and filled with so many reveals that you won't see coming until the page is turned. The drama, the suspense, the twist and turns, and the hot sexy story is must read that is not to be missed. Another great read by Zoey Parker, I was gifted "The Devil's Blaze" by the author. My favorite so far, my opinion is my own. This is mine. 5 Stars ...more
Vintagebooklvr
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
While the premise seems a bit contrived there are realistic circumstances that allow for the plot to be pulled off without it seeming too outrageous or artificial. The characters have emotional baggage and problems that give depth to the characters and amusing interactions that lighten some of the depressing situations they are in. I believed the chemistry between them.

Drama, danger, desperation, and deep emotional commitment at the end. Good, fun summer read with a bit of edge to it.
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I started this book I thought that the premise seemed a little far-fetched. But the more I read the more I really started to enjoy the characters and their interaction and how their story played out. There was much more heart and emotion than I was expecting and I couldn’t be happier with the happily ever after that our couple got.
Lynn44
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful MC Romance. The story is well written with an engaging storyline. The characters are likable, well developed and have sizzling chemistry. Lucas and Josephine may have been an unlikely couple, but they were amazing together and I enjoyed reading their story.
I voluntarily received an advanced arc copy for an honest review.
Marion Scutts
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Josephine has devastating news that her mum has cancer, is struggling to pay the bills and desperately wants a baby. Lucas is a captain in an mc and bumps into her while checking on one of his brothers. Fireworks fly and he agrees to her proposition. Great book which kept me hooked and loved how the story twists.
Lisa Lopez
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Lucas and Josephine! I read this book in one day because I just couldn't put it down. I really enjoyed the characters, the twists and turns of the story and it's so sexy. I am also a fan of a dual point of view which this is written in. This is definitely one of my favorites by ZP! I highly recommend this book. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Carol Roll
Jul 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

This book was ok. Nothing I got too excited about. Each of the Devil's book is about different MCs or mafia, so they really aren't a true series, so the title is a bit misleading.
Karen
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful romance. The storyline is well-written, engaging, steamy with realistic, developed characters who have amazing chemistry and interactions. I found this an enjoyable read. I voluntarily read an ARC and this is my honest review.
Eva
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a story drama intrigue twists and turns hot passion all in this book I loved Lucas and Josephine great storyline another excellent addition to this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Pat
Jun 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story was well written, the plot flowed effortlessly throughout the entire book and the characters were so well fleshed out that I was glued to my kindle from the very first page! Even though the characters seemed to be a very unlikely couple, Josephine and Lucas really worked as a couple!
Cheryl
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, which was engaging and draw me in and kept me reading. I thought it had a great storyline containing some action and drama. I liked the character's, especially Lukas and Josephine's mum was just what she needed to talk some sense into her.
Rene
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is very intriguing, intense situations, suspenseful and sexually hot 🔥🔥chemistry. I couldn't put it down and devoured the book. It is definitely worth your time to read.
I received this book as an ARC copy for a voluntarily honest review.
Tracy Oatis
Jun 29, 2018
Patrycjak213
Oct 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Zoey Parker grew up in Long Island, New York. After deciding she was sick of the winters, she moved to Los Angeles, California, where she now lives with her husband and their golden doodle, Bun B.

Follow the link below to stay up-to-date with news and new releases!