Start by marking “Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits (Nurses in the City, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits (Nurses in the City, #2)

Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits

(Nurses in the City #2)

How to handle a powerful attraction…

Get it out of your system quickly!

In this Nurses in the City story, Lola Fraser knows better than to fall for her best friend’s brother, paramedic Hamish Gibson. Living together while he’s training could get awkward—fast! But as they work together on a heartrending case, they can’t resist the temptation to take their minds off work.
Published October 1st 2018 by Harlequin Medical Romances

To ask other readers questions about Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits

Start your review of Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits (Nurses in the City, #2)
Nicola
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well paint me green and call me a cucumber, Amy Andrews has pulled me right out of the most epic book slump I have quite possibly ever faced. And I think that’s endorsement enough.

description She’d become his distraction, his safe harbour, his soft place to land.”

description
Helen
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MS Andrews always writes a book that is sure to leave me a very happy reader and this one is no exception, I have just had a lovely steamy, sizzling and moving journey to a gorgeous HEA with two very opposite people (or maybe they are not) one city one country, but both so very much attracted to each other that staying just friends is not going to happen.

Lola Fraser is an ICU nurse in a big city hospital she works hard and loves her job and is fun-loving single gypsy, she longs to travel like
Tracey Rosen
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t usually read medical romance, but this book is a great reason to start.
I loved Hamish & Lola. The fact that they are both such caring people as a paramedic & ICU nurse, seeing what they see in their jobs and the comfort they ultimately seek in each other is so endearing.
I’m still drying the tears from the heartache, and the joy at the end. No spoilers, just have the tissues ready - it really is beautiful.
Feeling all the feels today. Thanks Amy Andrews!
Monique
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lola Fraser had met Hamish Gibson that morning when they briefly crossed each other’s path for the fundraiser that had taken place in town. After a long and difficult day in the ICU, Lola needed a large drink, and maybe some physical comfort. That’s where she saw Hamish for the second time, and sparks flow. Lola knows she shouldn’t go there: Hamish is her roommate and best friend Grace’s brother, but Grace doesn’t need to know, and Hamish is not staying. Until he comes back a few months later ...more
Kari
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amy Andrews is truly a gifted storyteller. She is quickly becoming a must read author for me. What I like is that her stories and her characters are relatable. Nothing is contrived or overworked. The day to day lives of her characters are grounded in a reality that is genuine, heartbreaking, and inspiring. It's clear the author has a connection to the medical profession and that allows her to bring the reader further into the story. Andrews is one of those authors that writes romance and tells a ...more
Bec

Review Posted at HarlequinJunkie.com

Hamish Gibson is off-limits for Lola Fraser since he’s her best friend’s brother. However, when they begin living together and deal with the sort of medical situations they handle day in and day out, things are bound to get tricky. So, why not use each other for a little stress relief? Yet, the more time these two spend together, the more Hamish finds he can’t keep ignoring the fact that he’s falling in love with her. Will Hamish and Lola get the happy ever
Melissa
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anthea Cuddihy
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story has likeable (and sometimes all too relatable) characters, a bit of Aussie humour, and some of Amy Andrews' trademark hot sexy-times. As a medical romance, it doesn't have any potentially-unethical workplace-relationship dramas, or unsexy, overly-medical references to ruin the mood. What it does have is a hot paramedic and a skilled ICU nurse battling some high-level attraction. They think they want different things out of life, but they also KNOW they want each other...

description

I know I
Riet De Bruin-Strijker
I so loved this book! It’s hot, has all the feels and humour to boot and you’ll need a hanky or two, three. A free-spirited girl meets a hunk-a-licious paramedic from the bush, she doesn’t want to go back to the closeness of a small town, which he likes. And then the physical attraction between them becomes more when love and emotions from their jobs join in, till they suddenly realise that love can set you free.
Lola Fraser, the free-spirited girl and nurse, knows better than to fall for her
Quinn Fforde
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed all of Amy Andrews's books that I have read, and this one was no exception. The characters are well drawn, the dialogue is snappy, and the plot is intriguing. I meant to read just the first chapter before bed, but I was absorbed in the action and blew by my bedtime. This is that kind of book. My favorite parts were the empathy Hamish and Lola had for the tough parts of each other's jobs and their shared feelings about organ donation and other important topics. I also enjoyed the ...more
Talking Books
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The strength and vulnerability of Lola interweaved with the sweetness/sexiness that was Hamish’s character was a much relished reading retreat! Ms Andrews held me captive to Lola and Hamish’s antics that were a delight to read. A heartwarming story full of a whole lotta smexy.
Jeananna
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"He wanted to be her person, not just a warm body with the right anatomical parts." 5 stars all the way!! I am in love with Hamish and Lola!!
FULL REVIEW TO COME!
ReadingInThe6ix
This could have been much better, but I just couldn’t connect with Lola. I thought Hamish was great and definitely a solid male lead. But Lola spent the entire book using him for sex to ease her stress/anxiety from her job...and her backstory is basically the same (only one night stands to ease work stress or scratch an itch). If I had to read one more time about wanting to live a gypsy lifestyle, or read about her going to him for sex and nothing else, I was going to scream.

3 stars because it
Stacey Houllis
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I liked this book by Amy Andrews. It about Lola Frazer an ICU nurse in hospital in Sydney and Hamish Gibson her best friends brother. Lola knows he is off limits but one bad night at work she seeks comfort from Hamish and they end up having sex on the couch. They are agree it's a one off thing and go their separate ways. Hamish returns for a two months stay with Lola as his sister has moved out to live with her partner Marcus. Hamish has come to do his paramedic training in Sydney. Lola is still ...more
Lynn Brooks
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexual tension leads the way in this fast-paced medical drama! I adored both Lola and Hamish, and watching their connection grow as they spend more and more time together was really breathtaking. They each have emotional and at times gut-wrenching jobs, so tension was high throughout. Really enjoyed!

Paramedic Hamish Gibson is needing a place to stay for a short time, so his sister steps in and offers up her half of her old place since she's moved in with her man. No problem right? He gets along
Malvina
Mar 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Paired with 'Reunited With Her Brooding Surgeon' by Emily Forbes by linked characters, this can also be read as a stand-alone. Country boy paramedic comes to Sydney for a course, and falls for his sister's best friend, a specialist ICU nurse. Love the medical background stories, they were well told, and the romance was also great.
Sandra R
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is such a good romance. Drama, fun, interesting back story, steamy and best of all, I was glued to the pages and really felt what the H/h were going through. Excellent writing. ...more
Mrs Freda Derham
Aug 17, 2019
Sue Evans
Sep 22, 2018
M L COCKCROFT
Feb 04, 2019
Amy Andrews
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
JOCA
Mar 23, 2019 added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Liked the premise but I wasn't engaged by the writing or the characters. This was a DNF for me.
Ruiz Kim
Sep 12, 2018
Eliza Olsen
rated it did not like it
Aug 19, 2019
Ruby Shafer
Jun 27, 2019
Rachel Burton
Oct 11, 2018
Harlequin Mills &...: Tempted by Mr. Off-Limits by Amy Andrews 1 2 Oct 01, 2018 01:11PM

• One Night, One Unexpected Miracle (Hope Children's Hospital #2)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Wish (Hope Children's Hospital #4)
  • Their Newborn Baby Gift (Hope Children's Hospital #1)
  • Firefighter's Christmas Baby
  • The Army Doc's Christmas Angel (Hope Children's Hospital #3)
  • Rescued by Her Mr. Right (Bondi Bay Heroes)
  • Healed Under the Mistletoe
  • Their Christmas to Remember
  • A Nurse to Heal His Heart
  • Tempted by Her Single Dad Boss (Single Dad Docs #1)
  • Baby Miracle in the ER (Harlequin Medical Romance)
  • Rescued by the Single Dad
  • Finding His Wife, Finding A Son (Bondi Bay Heroes #2)
  • A Date With Dr Moustakas
  • Healed By Her Army Doc (Bondi Bay Heroes #3)
  • Locked Down With The Army Doc
  • The Doctor's Wife for Keeps (Rescued Hearts #1)
  • The Brooding Surgeon's Baby Bombshell
Amy is an award-winning, USA Today best-selling Aussie author who has written seventy plus contemporary romances in both the traditional and digital markets.

Her books bring all the feels from sass, quirk and laughter to emotional grit and panty-melting heat.

She loves good books and great booze although she'll take mediocre booze if there's nothing else. For many, many years she was a registered

Nurses in the City (2 books)
  • Reunited with Her Brooding Surgeon (Nurses in the City, #1)