Start by marking “Worship” as Want to Read:
Worship

Worship

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  62 ratings  ·  33 reviews
For a few perfect moments, she was my everything, but she was snatched away. Devastated doesn't begin to describe my pain.

Lost and broken, I turned to the one place that promised wholeness. In the years since, I've become an expert at handling grief, loss, and longing, and I help others find the redemption and peace I so desperately need.

In the most unlikely place, she a
Published September 5th 2018 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Worship, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Worship

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Worship
Dilek VT
Oct 18, 2018 marked it as not-appealing  ·  review of another edition
He is a priest. I love forbidden romance but I prefer other kinds of taboo relationships, not religion-related ones.
Myla
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
⭐ 4.5 ⭐

Julia and Diego first met when they were teenagers and instantly there was the unexplainable connection. They talk as if they've known each other longer than just barely minutes of meeting one another. And when Julia's father saw it how comfortable they are he gone mad and forbade her to be near Diego again, for a reason she didn't understand. Life goes on with Julia and became an Art Historian.

Decades have passed, Julia and Diego's paths crossed again in Italy. Wherein Julia was commissi
Lily
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lawd have mercy! I feel cured!!! I so needed this in my life🙌🏻 I have had the biggest book funk and not in a mood to read anything, but I couldn’t stop reading this book. I had to know what happened next. And that plot twist 😱Jennifer Domenico is one evil woman! Father Diego Montesanto had me swooning hard😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️
Coco.V
Oct 18, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (10/18/18)!💝

Blurb:

In the most unlikely place, she appears like an angel. In her eyes, my soul is healed. In her arms, the belonging I ch
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed this taboo read.

A kiss as teenagers can mean so much. Julia and Diego will never forget that kiss. They both move on but the other is never far from their thoughts.

Diego heartbroken and alone moves to Italy. Having reached rock bottom he finds help. This leads him to become a priest.

Julia flees her home as soon as she can.

When fate intervened can these two overcome the obstacles that are put in their way? Who said life’s easy!

A hot sexy taboo read. I did find parts were
EpicRomanceReviews
Sep 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
¸.•⭐´¨) ¸.•⭐'¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
❤~🌟~❤ 4 SINFULLY TABOO STARS!❤~🌟~❤

“You are my altar. I worship at your feet."

CONFESSION: Nothing sets my pulse racing quite like taboo romance, and when I found out that Jennifer Domenico was penning WORSHIP, a forbidden love tale featuring a hunky priest and the girl he never stopped coveting, I was RAPTUROUS WITH DELIGHT!!!!

THE STORY:
From the moment that Julia Caputo and Diego Montesanto meet as teenagers at a church family reunion they forge an instant conn
Neroliz
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

I really enjoyed this book. I’m so happy it got me out of my funk! It was sweet and sex scenes were hot. It was a good read, but I needed more angst. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend this book.
Kim Whitehead
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet sensual and extremely taboo!!
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
A super steamy and naughtily taboo romance

This is very different to most books that I have read by this author. It was written to the usual high standard that I would expect, with believable characters, natural dialogue and an easy flow to the writing. However this firmly falls in the 'taboo' category of reads (no incest or non-con to worry about) and is perhaps more focused on the sexy times than normal.

Julia and Diego meet very briefly as teenagers where they feel a very instant and deep conne
Lisa Marie ~ Words We Love By
Sep 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Taboo reads are not usually my first (or second or third) choice. The problem with the more popular of the taboo/forbidden reads is that they are either to campy to be anything more than comedy with some good sex scenes or they are handled in such a way as to be so disrespectful that they are unreadable. This is especially true of "priest" taboos. However, having followed Jennifer Domenico on FB for a bit and having read her other titles, I thought that I would take a chance.

My biggest problem
Kari Hansen
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
From the moment that Julia and Diego met as teenagers they had an instant chemistry and connection. Although they weren’t together long until they were torn apart their feelings for each other ran deep. Their lives took them in very different directions but when they meet again it was like they were never separated.

Julia is an art restorer who latest job has taken her to Italy where she reconnects with Diego. The only problem is that his life has taken him on a very different path and she is off
Sassy Southern
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!!! That was hot. Most taboo reads will leave you wanting more (not in a good way) after you read. But this book. Had my imagination going throughout the whole entire story. The chemistry between Diego and Julia was off the charts!! I wanted to be in Julia's shoes. I wanted what she had with Diego. For the most part i throughly enjoyed the book. I did feel as if things were a little rushed for my taste. But that could just be me and my extremely high standards. But for the most part this book ...more
Sassy Southern
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vanessa
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rina's Reads
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**I received a copy of this for winning a comp on FB and am voluntarily reviewing it**

This was my first time reading Jennifer's work and I was blown away.

Woah! Talk about hot! That book was smoking... so dirty, so forbidden, so entirely and deliciously amazing.
The unexpected twist near the end (that had me internally screaming) had me in all types of knots but I am so pleased with how it played out. But, It was all wrapped up with a naughty & happy ever after and I am totally in love with Diego
Kate Davis
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A hot steamy read

As an avid reader of Jennifer's work once again she knocks the ball out of the proverbial park with this steamy tabboo love story. Diego and Julia fell in love as teenagers but we're ripped apart by circumstances. Fast forward 10 years when their paths cross again. If you love a tabbo love story then this is the book for you. It's grips you from the first chapter and keeps you hooked until the very last page! A hot 5 stars of a read!!
Miranda
I love a good second chance story.
This story is about Diego and Julia. And their forbidden love. Diego reminds me a bit of Enzo. He was a romantic man and oh my gosh this was HOT!!! I devoured this little gem in one sitting.

I love this author's books and can't wait to read more from her.

***Arc provided by the author in exchange for a honest review.***
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one hot and steamy second chance taboo read! And I loved every single word on every single page of this book. The self discovery that both characters go through to get to the ending is one that is not easy but worth every moment. And this author throws us a plot twist which makes everything more interesting for the characters and story line. Well done!
Lena
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this story down! Worship is a taboo tale about a forbidden love! Diego is sexy, sweet and caring not at all your typical Alpha male which was a great change of pace! Jennifer Dominico does an amazing job of pushing the limits in her writing without any triggers or going to a dark un-necessary place like some taboo story tend to do! Worship is a must read!
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
3.5 STARS!!!
ARC provided for an honest review

This is my first time reading a Jennifer Domenico book. Overall, I really liked the story of Deigo and Julia, the sexual chemistry and the forbidden was a total intrigue. It was a slow burn but is worth a read. Will recommend for all who love a taboo treat.
Cassandra Cripps
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Steamy Hot Taboo Read!

Wow! This one actually makes me want to go to church. A very steamy taboo novel about the power of love: how it can both overpower everything and withstand any amount of time.
Ri
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 .25 stars

Sadly, this book was not for me. It felt like a rehash of other Priest/taboo stories. I appreciate the author and her passion. While this book wasn't for me it might be for you.
Kimberlee
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was my first book by this author but it will not be my last...I LOVED this book!!! Hot steamy taboo priest romance 🔥🔥🔥 The sexual tension between these two characters is on fire...will Diego choose God or his heart?!
joline gish
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my God!!

I am completely in love with the story! Oh my God!! This was the sweetest, hottest, book! I love that they were able to find each other again and the love they had for each other never died. Can't wait to read more by this author
Sherry
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect!

Excellent second chance romance in the form of taboo/forbidden love. Julia and Diego kept their love for each other for 10 years and only one look made feelings come back to the surface. Love this author and can’t wait to read more of her work!
Crystal
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book blew me away it was amazing
Allison Thibodaux
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I don't usually read taboo books, but I enjoyed this one. The chemistry between Diego and Julia was off the charts! ...more
Angie
Sep 25, 2018 rated it liked it
An interesting read. Quite enjoyed it
M
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All I can say it hot, hot, hot and more hot! Worship by Jennifer Domenico is the perfect taboo read. Loved it from start to finish. It's THAT good!! ...more
Kim  Brewing
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm a sucker for second/missed chances and this fit the bill with a twist and then another twist!! It took me a bit to get into it, but once I did I couldn't turn the pages fast enough ...more

• Beautiful Sinner
  • Pretty When She Cries (Black Mountain Academy)
  • Sweet Chaos (Love and Chaos, #2)
  • Stepbrother's Secret
  • Keeping His Commandments
  • My Beautiful Poison  (Wicked Poison, #1)
  • Let Me (Vengeful, #1)
  • Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC, #1)
  • Something More
  • Savage Vow (Ivanov Crime Family, #1)
  • The Wreckage of Us
  • His Old Lady (Patches: Tarkio MC #2)
  • Stealing Cinderella
  • Pretty Thing (Naughty Things, #1)
Jennifer Domenico writes contemporary and erotic romances. She loves alpha males with a soft spot, flawed characters, and strong, sassy women. Her characters usually have a side of kink and aren't afraid to demand what they want. The author doesn't apologize for that. She's a sucker for a happy ending as long as it comes with a lot of heat.

She lives in Phoenix, Arizona but is a Bostonian at heart