Start by marking “Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)” as Want to Read:
Legend (Arizona Vengeance, #3)

Legend

(Arizona Vengeance #3)

Be there when the puck drops.

Join New York Times bestselling author Sawyer Bennett as the Arizona Vengeance take center ice. The players in this all-new franchise are taking the hockey world by storm, and now the series continues with Legend, featuring a total player who lives up to his epic name.

The Arizona Vengeance series from New York Times bestselling author Sawy
ebook, 1st edition, 216 pages
Published February 5th 2019 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Legend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legend

Dri ✰
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
2 STARS

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’m a big fan of Sawyer Bennett’s “Cold Fury Hockey” series and I must be honest when I say that the “Arizona Vengeance” hasn’t measured up until now. ”LEGEND”, is sexy, heartfelt and even has some nail-biting suspense.

Readers who love a romance with a hot & single daddy, are sure to enjoy this one. Legend and his love interest, next door neighbor Pepper, were introduced in the earlier installments. Their romance started off as ”enemies-
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I love a good enemies-to-lovers story so I was super excited to start this one once it landed on my Kindle. Legend and Pepper had a neighbor feud that started the moment Pepper moved in and disrupted Legend's neat and tidy life. But when Legend's life gets turned upside down yet again, Pepper is the only one he thinks of to ask for help. And from there he starts to realize that she may be quirky, but that he actually likes that about her.

This book was intriguing f
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett Fans, Hockey, Romance
4.5 Right In Front of His Eyes Stars
* * * *1/2 Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Oh, Sawyer Bennett...Leave it to you to take this series make it grow and warm my heart. You have switched up how to keep a series fresh and interesting. With all of the books/characters interconnected yet not totally necessary to have been read before, your work is a wonder.

In Legend, we have met this fella and know he has a home he loves which is next door to a neighbor who drives him batty.
He was raised by a military fa
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Legend Bay is one of the best goalies in the NHL. He lives in Phoenix, and plays professional hockey for the new expansion team the Arizona Vengeance. He's at the top of his game focusing on winning the championship when life throws him a curve ball. He arrives home one evening to find a present on his front porch he wasn't expecting. Completely blindsided he turns to his kooky, bohemian, sexy neighbor that constantly drives him crazy with all her tacky lawn deco
DJ Sakata
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

My world just got narrowed down to this eight-pound bundle of wonderment in my arms and I am a different person as of now.

“Casual,” I confirm with a hard nod, but I do feel compelled to add on. “But exclusive.” Dax grins knowingly, because he understands that I just metaphorically peed on Pepper and marked my territory.

“You have nothing to be nervous about. You are wonderful and you could never embarrass me.” Relief wells in her eyes. “Unless you have an extreme case
Rachel Dyken
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
b> This goalie’s world is turned upside down when he finds a pink bundle of joy on his front porch. Now Legend Bay is learning how to juggle life as a single dad with the help of the sexy neighbor that rubs him in all the wrong ways. Or does she?

Now Available: https://sawyerbennett.com/bookstore/l...

The Arizona Vengeance series from New York Times bestselling author Sawyer Bennett can be read together or separately:
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

Legend.

We already heard about his 'love' for his crazy neighbor lady in the last book.

Pepper is a colorful person. A happy person. A bohemian free spirit. She loves to massively decorate her house and front lawn! Legend can't stand her and her hippie ways. But of course he's also wildly attracted to her.

And when he arrives home one night - complaining about her crazy christmas decorations - he finds something on his doorstep. Something that requires the help of his neighbor.

Maybe she isn't as cr
Dali
In the latest in her “Arizona Vengeance” series, Sawyer Bennett pairs up the sassy, carefree Pepper Nantais and her serious next door neighbor and hot goalie Legend Bay for a whirlwind enemies to lovers with a surprise baby thrown in romance.

Legend is not blind, he recognizes Pepper’s beauty but she also exasperates him like no other. And just when he was about to let her know what he thought of the eye sore that is her latest Christmas decoration, he finds himself asking for her help with bund
Sarina Bowen

Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
I am happy to say that I really enjoyed Legend. I had been having a bit of a hard time with the heros in the last few books by Sawyer Bennett. But Legend Bay was not one of them. He accepted his new role with trepidation but was really willing to learn and grow as a parent. He also really saw Pepper and accepted that he was attracted to her. I really liked the natural progression of their relationship and that the angst in the plot was centered on Lida and not bad communication between Legend an ...more
Shayna
“𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆.”

BEST BOOK of the series! 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 by Sawyer Bennett is book three in her 𝐴𝑟𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝑉𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 series and it’s my favorite so far! We all know that Ms. Bennett writes hockey romances LIKE A BOSS, but the pure undeniable emotion that came off of every single page of this book, had me craving Legend and Pepper’s happily ever after more than ever before! Pepper was a fantastic heroine. I just adored her vibe througout this entire book. She was the perfect calm to
Tpagirl
Legend was the third book in Sawyer Bennett’s NHL Arizona Vengeance series.

Legend was the starting goalie for the Vengeance, the newest expansion team. I fell in love with Legend immediately. He had a serious nature until he met his free spirited neighbor, Pepper. She was beautiful and whimsical - the exact opposite of Legend. I fell in love with their antics in the previous book, or in Pepper’s words, her “poking the bear” when she purposely tried to annoy him with her yard decorations.

In the m
Louise Bay

K. Bromberg

Meghan March

Meghan Quinn

S
Nov 08, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just the sample tells me that I will hate this book. I think I might be over Sawyer Bennett.
1-Click Addict Support Group
And he is the Legend!

I love this author’s hockey heroes and Legend, well, he easily went to the top of list! He was at the top of his game on the ice even if his neighbor, Pepper, drove him mad with her antics. When his life took a sudden turn, he was surprised how soon animosity changed…

They say opposites attract and that is exactly what happened when these two clashed over pink flamingoes and a, seemingly, very different approach to life. What’s on the surface quickly didn’t matter though when
Dali
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Lynsey A
I actually went into this Sawyer Bennett book with really no idea what it was about beyond Legend and the neighbor he found annoying from next door. It was a pleasant surprise to find out there was a little baby involved.

Legend finds out he is a father after the mother of his child leaves his new born baby on the front porch of his house. His first instinct when seeing the child is to head straight over to Pepper's and basically say, "There's a baby on my front porch," as he is in total shock.
Escape into a Booksite
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This series has very quickly become a favourite of mine. I LOVE getting to know this team and each and every character as the books are released.

Legend's story grabbed me right from the get go. Chapter 1, oh boy oh boy. I instantly messaged my friend and was like...you neeeeddd to tell me when you're reading this so I can see your reactions. I just knew it would be that kind of book.

I truly loved watching Legend grow and mature wi
Rebecca
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Legend Bay may be one heck of a goaltender for the Arizona Vengeance, but even he can’t stop his life from being turned upside down when he finds out he’s a dad of a babygirl who needs him in ways that his athletic prowess, his skills between the pipes, and his ability to not allow anything to interfere with his concentration may not completely prepare him for being a single dad as well as a professional hockey player.

Good thing his next door neighbor is willing to help Legend find his way desp
Devney Perry

Heroesinbooks
4.5 Legend and Pepper Stars

This is such an enjoyable series & I feel more invested in these characters with every book that I read. The author makes a note that she does not include an epilogue because we see all the characters in each book so you keep on seeing how their relationships are progressing. It works well in this series , which is quite something for me to say as I am a complete epilogue junkie.

Legend (27) is the goalie for The Vengeance and he has long been at loggerheads with
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Woot! Another Sawyer Bennett hockey hottie to add to my collection!

Welcome to Phoenix, home of the Arizona Vengeance.

If you have read the previous two book in this series, you have already met Legend and the love Pepper - you might remember how much Legend just looooves his new neighbour (that was sarcasm there).

I will say, I had forgotten about Pepper (not because she is forgettable, it is just my bookzheimerish brain).

However, one flamingos were mentioned, I was all over it.

Boy, this book star
Tania's Book Blog
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Legend and Pepper were a match made in heaven. They were so different that they were perfect. Legend was all about order unlike his neighbor that broke every HOA rule but still made him smile. They were attracted to each other but never made a move.

Legend had an event that changed his life overnight and Pepper was by his side every step of the way. This pushed them together and there was no turning back. These two were off the charts explosive together. Their relationship was beautiful and funny
book bruin
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been waiting for Legend and Pepper's story since the sparks started to fly between these two neighbors and the plastic flamingos graced the driveway! I knew this enemies to lovers story was going to pack a punch, but I didn't expect it to pull on my heartstrings as much as it did. Legend can be read as a standalone, but it would be best enjoyed in order since many characters (including the hero and heroine) appear in the previous books.

I'm not usually a big fan of the surprise/secret baby t
Elizabeth

~It's on!!!~

description

✰ARC graciously provided in exchange for an honest review!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
description
  • Game On (Aces Hockey, #8)
  • The Risk (Briar U #2)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Pretty as a Peach (Sex and Sweet Tea, #4)
  • Soaring with Fallon (Big Sky, #4)
  • Boyfriend for Hire
  • Overnight Sensation
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • The Promise (Neighbor from Hell, #10)
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • Dashing through the Snow: A Sexy, Snowy Christmas Tale
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Untitled (Rusk University, #5)
  • Justified (Loveless, Texas, #1)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • The Fearless King (The Kings, #2)
Since the release of her debut contemporary romance novel, Off Sides, in January 2013, Sawyer Bennett has released multiple books, many of which have appeared on the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists.

A reformed trial lawyer from North Carolina, Sawyer uses real life experience to create relatable, sexy stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From new adult

Arizona Vengeance (5 books)
  • Bishop (Arizona Vengeance, #1)
  • Erik (Arizona Vengeance, #2)
  • Dax: An Arizona Vengeance Novel