Start by marking “Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts, #4)” as Want to Read:
Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts, #4)

Consort of Fire

(The Witch's Consorts #4)

I’ve been through a lot with the five men who were never supposed to be mine. Now we’ve uncovered a conspiracy in the witching community even more horrifying than I could have imagined.

I might have sworn an oath to keep my silence, but I’ll find a way around it or my name’s not Rose Hallowell. Too many witches have been hurt for us to just stand by.

It’s time to fight f
Published August 8th 2018 by Ink Spark Press

To ask other readers questions about Consort of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Consort of Fire

Start your review of Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts, #4)
❀ Crystal ✿ -
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-read-list
Kathy - Books & Munches
Another roller coaster ride. I was hooked from start to finish and.. well.. ended up cursing an awful lot at the end because THAT ENDING.

I honestly can't believe it's been a month and I still haven't picked up the sequel. Should get on to that sooner rather than later but..

The next installment is also the last one and I'm not ready for Rose's journey to end just yet?
Michelle Fritz PA
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an absolute rollercoaster of a book. The emotional depth reached in this edition was brilliantly breathtaking! We saw betrayal, illness, attacks, love and healing all jumbled together in this intriguing plot. I feel like we saw more inner character, devotion and faithfulness from Rose's guys. There were heartbreaking moments and tender ones as well. The cliffhanger is superb as we'll all be holding our breaths waiting to see just how Ms. Chase concludes this complicated series.
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Well this book didn't seem like it brought too much. It just proves that the fight isn't over and I didn't think it was. It was nice to get more on the boys and their lives away from rose. I felt so sorry for Jin what with all his work being destroyed. the ending picked up a bit and has set great potential for the story in the last book.
Kai P
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has put me on the edge of my seat! I want consorts like them!!! I can’t wait for the next book!
Rachel
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Note: I was given this book by the author and I voluntary give this review.

I demolished Consort of Fire, I read twenty chapters in one sitting and I know I read ebooks a little quick but still... Eva knows how to write a good reverse harem.

Consort of Fire starts off almost where Consort of Pain left off, Rose and the guys are back home but the threat of Charles Frankford and his cronies still loom. Rose thought that they were relatively safe and is actively working with her consorts to stop Fran
Emily
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
I received an advance reader copy from the author.

I know this book released a couple of weeks ago, but better late than never right? So in this fourth installment of the witches consort series we pick up where book three left off, with Rose and her guys knowing some pretty major stuff about the witching community but unable to directly do anything about it. I have to say though, a lot of this book was just filler. There wasn't a lot of action until the last 10% or so of the book, and then a clif
Mandy Parmenter
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Life is never simple for Rose Hallowell and her 5 consorts - for now she might have hoped to be safe but the oath to keep her silence is not enough to stop her from trying to find ways to get around it so that the witching community can understand the treat to them and find ways to protect themselves too. So they somehow have to find a way to fight fire with fire although who gets burned is unclear.

Wow - so much danger, drama and excitement. It was great to see how Rose and the guys worked toget
Grace
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I blew through this series.

I love the actual idea and plot outline- witches & magic exist but normal people have no clue. Only women in the witch bloodlines can make magic. After they’ve found their consort, before a certain age. There’s basically a witch government that watches over the witches. The MC finds proof that at one time, witches had more than one consort (intro to the reverse harem set up in the story).

I think it could’ve been paced a little better. It all felt so rushed, reintroduc
Paige T
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a brilliant book! Such an amazing series that I both do and don't want to end.

While this is a paranormal book, there are so many themes/storylines that are so relatable: - how far would you go to protect/save the ones you love? How far would you go to do the right thing and to see justice prevail? What would you do if someone you love starts becoming someone else?

I loved seeing Rose and the guys work together as a team, trying to find a way around their oath so they can reveal what's re
Stephanie
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And the story picks back up right where it left off. Rose, her men, and the witches that have found sanctuary on her estate have all been through so much. Sadly, it isn't even close to being over. The Frankfords are relentless in causing problems. Will they find a way to shut their enemies down before someone is seriously hurt? This series just continues to overwhelm my emotions and just gets better and better. I can't wait to see what happens next especially with that CLIFFHANGER the Author lef ...more
MaD
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
While I enjoy this series, and Eva Chase is an amazing author that captivates you in whatever world she decide to throw at you, I struggled with this episode a little.
I liked that Rose had to struggle with the "demon" within, in order to try remain true to who she is and wants to be as a person. The heightened drama and the shock and sorrow of desertion kept me intrigued and glued to discover the outcome. There just seemed to be a lot of waiting around for something to happen or to do something
Allison Janezic
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Now that Rose knows the reason for the betrayal of her father and the witching community she is sworn to silence while she and her guys try to help those who have been used by the witching community for illegal acts. Together they need to find a way to make the witching community pay for the attacks on their families and try to keep each other safe while fighting a new foe that threatens to destroy them all. This is a great continuation of the Consort series and it gives us a look into the lives ...more
Denise
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal, romances
Another exciting book in the series as Rose and her consorts struggle to figure out a way around their oath so they can shut down the demon portal. The other side is fighting dirty and when Rose decides to get down in the mud with them, one of her consorts has had enough and leaves her. Brokenhearted, she knows she has figure out a way to solve the problem without losing her own soul. Can she and her remaining guys find a way to keep their loved ones safe while stopping the forced mating?

This on
April
Dec 28, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, paranormal
The plot continues to thicken as Rose tries to make Hallowell manor safe for herself, her guys and two other witches who felt unsafe with their families. The other side finds ways to try to destroy them despite the oath to do no harm. Rose starts to retaliate and Gabriel walks away. There is a fire that destroys Jin’s studio, paintings and home. The guys’ families are concerned about their boys being involved with Rose.
They find a way to confront the evil they know, but worse is coming for book
Heather
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know how to describe how amazingly awesome this book was!
This book grabbed me from the start and it kept me hooked through the huge cliffhanger at the end. Ms. Chase loves to keep you on the edge of your seat with twists and turns you don’t see coming (i.e. a betrayal by a loved one).
Rose learns and performs even more magic, including some magical fights with her enemies. They just won’t leave her and “her boys” alone and they resort to some underhanded tactics to get around their
Christinaraven
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rose and her Boys are all set to live their lives in happiness due to their deal from the last book, but of course that does not happen as action, threats, magic and living together comes together to deliver a great story. Full of sexy scenes, funny scenes, and a wild plot I was hooked from the beginning and read it in one sitting to see what trouble Rose would find herself in this time. And if she could save more witches. A great story that kept me glued to the end and wanted the next book in t ...more
Margaux Espinosa
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Strategic planning mode activate!

Haha, this was another great book in this fantastic series. After taking the deal and making the oath Rose and her consorts are trying to find a way around the binding oath to help those that are effected by what's happening. While doing that Rose's home becomes a safe haven for those magic kind in need of shelter. This group still has a lot on their plate and the the constant scheming and fending off attacks aren't helping the situation! Can't wait for the next
Kerasia
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous book in the Witch Consort´s series. This book contains a lot of danger, drama and surprises as well. Rose is struggling with not only with the Frankfords and the Assembly, but herself, in order to save her loved ones while trying to remain true as a person. When you start this book you have to keep on reading, until the end. Now I am anxiously waiting for the next book.
I received this ARC as a gift and I am voluntarily submitting this review.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
This book wasn't as good as the others in this series that I have read. I loved the first three but this one I stopped and started many times. I don't like when that happens in a series. There wasn't as much action this book and more progression on her life, which if I'm honest, I didn't like. I hope that last one brings it around for me but as of right now I'm not sure I would read this series again.
Summer
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars

First off let me express my extreme displeasure about the spiders. I HATE spiders and hope I won't have any nightmares over it. That being said, that part really worked in the story.
I was really doubting I was going to start forgiving Gabriel by the end of the book. I'm glad things turned around.
I really liked Seth's protection idea with the buildings, maybe we will see more of that in the last book.

Overall this was another fantastic book in the series.
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better! Seriously, Rose and her guys are quickly becoming my favorite Harem. This book gave me everything I wanted, things I didn't know I wanted, and a cliff hanger to die for! I can't even imagine what's coming next in book 5 but I'm definitely going to be biting my nails waiting for it!!
Janna Kinnee
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!

This is an amazing story that continues the challenges faced by Rose and her five consorts. It is a page turner from the start till the end with a fantastic cliffhanger. I'm not normally a fan of cliffhangers but this one is a doozy and simply put makes my heart pound in anticipation for the next installment. Fantastic work from author Eva Chase!
Ashley Bullock
Must read!!

Rose and her guys are bound to keep their mouths shut but they are trying so hard to bring down the Frankfords and their associates down. This books has all the feels, fear, anger, betrayal, and sadness. A must read and can’t wait to see what happens next. Rose is a such a strong woman with great guys.
vamsally
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
On the edge

Next in the witch series...a fight against those who wish them harm continue. Lots of action will keep you on the edge. There's also plenty of heat and romance. This part of a story resolves one obstacle in the end but still end in a bit of cliffhanger. Still highly enjoyable.
Jill
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Rose and her men!!! Definitely read these in order, they are a continuation of each other. Now, Rose has made an oath not to mention anything about the demons or witching society but we all know Rose. She isn't going to stand by while innocent people are being hurt and used.

You have to read to see what Rose and her guys are getting themselves into next!!!
T.
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Consort of Fire is book 4 in the Witch's Consorts series, and the plot thickens nicely as Rose and her men fight for the lives and rights of oppressed witches. Plenty of twists and tension. This is probably my favorite book in the series (so far, one to go) because the complexity of the story line. Just downloaded the final book...
Jessica
Feb 29, 2020 rated it liked it
The fight continues

The fight goes on between Rose and gee enemies and lines are crossed that should never be crossed.how far will each faction go and we'll Ross's men be able to survive what's coming?
It took new longer to finish this book, the story was still good, but i think it got a little tedious?
Suez
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
WOW ... As this uniquely captivating storyline continues Rose and her consorts find themselves once again facing sooo much danger and evil ... you will not be disappointed. This is a voluntary review of an advanced copy
Leann
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was really into this series but this last book had me a little bored. I'm not sure if I'm over the story, or if this book just lacked it's usual appeal...i don't know, we'll see how the next on fares.

• Hunt (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #5)
  • Clash (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #6)
  • Kill or Be Killed (Cain University #2)
  • Bloodwood Academy Shifter: Semester Four (The Bloodwood Academy #4)
  • Demon Sworn (The Witch's Rebels, #3)
  • Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)
  • Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • Fated Magic (Academy of the Elites, #3)
  • Control of Five (Origins of the Six #2)
  • Runes of Black Magic (A Demon's Fall, #3)
  • Threat (Academy of Unpredictable Magic, #4)
  • Sustaining (To Tame a Shifter, #4)
  • Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites, #2)
  • Blood Cursed (The Witch's Rebels, #4)
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Piece of Qilin: A Fantasy Romance (Haret Chronicles: Qilin Book 7)
  • Reigning (To Tame a Shifter, #5)
  • Piece of Vampire: A Fantasy Romance (Haret Chronicles: Qilin Book 6)
Eva Chase lives in Canada with her family. She loves stories both swoony and supernatural, and strong women and the men who appreciate them. You can visit her online at www.evachase.com. ...more

The Witch's Consorts (7 books)
  • Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts, #1)
  • Consort of Thorns (The Witch's Consorts, #2)
  • Consort of Pain (The Witch's Consorts, #3)
  • Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts, #5)
  • Mark of Damon (The Witch's Consorts, #6)
  • The Witch's Consorts: The Complete Series (The Witch's Consorts, #1-6)