Start by marking “Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic” as Want to Read:
Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic

Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic

Sink your teeth into this book of fantastical short stories that will leave you wanting more. This collection mixes fantasy, science fiction, horror, and more into one big boiling pot of tastiness. Stories may include princesses, talking birds, alien species, magical items, terrifying creatures, cyborgs, or assassins. You’ll get your fill of thrills and chills.
ebook
Published July 27th 2018 by Hollow Hills, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic

Start your review of Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic
Whispering Stories
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Book Reviewed by Nia on www.whisperingstories.com

This collection of short stories wasn’t as horrifying as I was expecting, I’d recommend this for younger horror fans or those new to the genre. The majority of the stories were sci-fi/fantasy and very light on the gore.

There’s a huge variation in the length of stories in this collection, some are a couple of pages long and others about 15 (that’s a guess, I didn’t actually count!). As a rule, I much preferred the longer stories as the author had
Garrison Kelly
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Marie Krepps has written a lot of short stories over the years and now they’re conveniently collected in this omnibus for your enjoyment. Whether you want sci-fi action, terrifying horror, heartfelt drama, or bloody violence, you will get what you came for when you pick up this amazing collection of stories. Once she has your attention, she won’t let go until you’re jolly-well finished with this one hundred plus page book.

Of all the stories in this collection, my absolute favorite would have to
Amy Shannon
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly terrifying collection of horror

Krepps brings together her collection of Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic, and it is amazingly terrifying. The reader is brought into each story, with the want of covering their eyes, but keeping them wide open to read every word. Each story is well-written, and gives the intensely darkness of horror or just terror. This collection is definitely fantastic with just the right amount of tantalizing terror! I look forward to reading more by
K.L. Cottrell
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What I enjoyed about this collection of stories was how I never had any idea what to expect - between content and length, I was always on the edge of my seat.

Some of these stories were truly chilling, some were wildly intriguing, and others were rather gruesome, but one thing they all had in common was that they were entertaining. There were great twists that I didn't expect, fascinating details that I could envision with ease thanks to the author's descriptions, and a nice blend of those
Bayley
Oct 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, e-books, fantasy, horror
Creepy and bone-chilling at times, Tantalizing Tales of the Horrific and Fantastic is perfect for October.

Tantalizing Tales is a collection of short stories all ranging a variety of genres. There is something for everyone in this compilation.

I found myself wishing the stories were a bit longer, though. Each were about as long as a chapter but if they were a little longer I could sink into the story a little more. I appreciate the creativity that went into this compilation. Each story was unique
Ashley Uzzell
May 14, 2019
Marie
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lacy
Emma Donovan
Dec 24, 2018
Brittania
Sep 27, 2019

• The Ritual (Tales of Mentara #2)
I live in small town North Carolina and I enjoy writing adult novels of varying genres.
Music is a huge part of my life. It inspires me to write and there is always a song in my head and in my heart. Dreams also influence my work tremendously.

If I'm not writing an exciting story, I am certainly reading one! I like to escape in books to worlds beyond reality, and create my own worlds as well.
I'm a