Start by marking “Reputation” as Want to Read:

Reputation

From International Bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp...

Small-town girl. America’s Sweetheart.
The biggest popstar in the world.
It began with one guy and then the next.
Until my reputation preceded me.
Yes, I dated them - all of them.
Yes, I also broke up with them.. All of them.
Was it too much? The world said yes. Too many, too quickly.
And my star began to flicker.
Th
Published August 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Reputation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reputation

Laundry
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Confession: I usually avoid rock star romances like the plague. There I said it. I dated a guy all through college who was going to school for music because he thought he was going to be the next big jazz musician. 4 years of that and I'm ALL rock star'd out. However, that being said, I was hesitant to start this book. I read her novella in the Koche Chronicles and immediately knew I wanted to read everything and anything with her name on it. So here we are. And I'm never judging a book by it's ...more
Becky Rendon
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You don't have to be a hard core T Swift fan to appreciate this story. Reputation is merely a glimpse into what could be...

Loving the misunderstood pop star, Blake Tyler, is easy for most. She's America's pop princess. The unlucky in love and her breakups disastrously misconstrued in the tabloids. (Sound familiar?)

Reputation actually brings together lyrics and storylines from a certain pop star's lineup. Weaving the songs lyrics into dialogue and creating parts of the whole story. I have to say
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
This is my first book by this author and wont be my last. I have been following her for a long time and have two other books of hers on my kindle but had not got around to reading them yet.

I am a sucker for Rockstar books, they are my first choice all the time and I have been dying to read this one and it didn't disappoint. I loved the book from start to finish and never wanted to put it down (but I had to as I have 2 kids under 5 and we moved house).

Best friends little sister? Forbidden roman
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Completely and utterly BLOWN AWAY! This is my first novel by Rebecca Sharp and I am speechless! The story that she created is one of pain but also one of absolute beauty!

Love is never easy and it shapes us in ways we don’t even know or see and that is 100% truth when it comes to Blake and Zach! This story is so gut wrenchingly beautiful that it will leave a permanent scar on your soul!
Cassie May
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Blog
In my opinion, Rebecca Sharp is one of the new stars in the indie writing world. Her first two books instantly shot up to my favorite reads this year and knowing the story behind this book I was eagerly waiting to start “Reputation”.
This book was different than the Winter Games books, a lot less dark and moody, but great nonetheless. The characters were well developed and easy to fall in love with. Blake Tyler was one of the most real and lovable c
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
I hate writing bad reviews. I know everyone says that but I really do.

This actually started off really good. I loved the premise of the book. America's sweetheart and super rockstar Blake has developed a bit of a reputation for going through too many boyfriends and in an attempt to get her image back on track, her manager has a brilliant idea. The plan is to make it appear she has fallen in love and is able to have a stable relationship and the lucky guy chosen is Zach, her brother's best frien
Mariela Book Boyfriend Whoarder
4.5 ⭐ Blake + Zach = 💜
Who doesn’t love a rockstar romance? Especially one with both heroes being rockstars?

Best friends little sister? Check! Forbidden romance? Check! Second chance romance? Check! Rockstar romance? Check! Fake relationship turned into real love? Checkmate! This hopeless romantic was very pleased. Can I say swoon? Because Zach Parker is just that! Swoonlicious, yeah it’s not a word, are you the grammar police? Didn’t think so. Anywho, Zach-melt my panties off- Parker! He was so
Na
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
"She thought I was ripping through her heart when the truth was that I was carving out my own."

This book left me breathless, crashed my heart more than once and put it slowly back together piece by piece. Reputation is a love fairytale with the potential to rock your world.

"I knew I loved Zach from the moment I realized that it was only he who seemed to have the missing pieces to my heart."

Blake and Zach are two characters that easily pull you into their world. Into their love, their denial, the
Up All Night With Books
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Bright Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Just from the author's blurb- Because who cares that in order to put my reputation back together, I'll have to rear my heart apart? -you just know that this story is going to turn you inside out. Dr. Rebecca Sharp has done it again in her latest novel, Reputation, with a story of a childhood crush, pop singer, family drama and bad relationships.

This is one of those stories that you will be up all night reading. From the
Danica Dawn
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review:

Wow! Rebecca Sharp does it again! Me to all the headlines regarding Blake Tyler: "Leave Blake alone!"

I think Taylor Swift would be so honored to have such a love story inspired by her. I was rooting for Blake and Zach the whole time and the story and ending are incredibly satisfying.

I highly recommend this book! I love, love, LOVED it!!!!!
Kathy West
Sep 30, 2018 rated it liked it
I gave this book three stars for a few reasons, so let me explain.
Blake and Zach have a sweet story. Blake loves her brothers best friend but can't have him. She when she has the opportunity to "fake" date him, she jumps at it.
Of course there is drama and crying and tears in this story.
And overall it was an okay story.
The reason for 3 stars was.....
The story had a slow start. I struggled to get into it. I did enjoy the last 30% of it a lot.
There were a lot of Taylor Swift references and I
Treena
Aug 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
I get that the author is a Taylor Swift fan. I’m a fan too. I get that Taylor is her inspiration. Come on, the cover art? The title? You can’t miss it. It’s even on the dedication of the book.

It would’ve been okay for me if Taylor was just the author’s muse. BUT when some lines/scenes are too close to Taylor’s actual lyrics and life, then that’s just not cool anymore. Not for me anyway.
Anne Milne
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of books that are ser in the music industry so it's always good go find with a twist and more accurately reflecting the role women now have.

Young love that first crush is never easy to get over but when he's in your life constantly there's no hiding place. Blake has crushed on Zach for years in her youthful naivety she's made her feelings known, she's made a play for him and been humiliated every time.

Years pass and Blake is the biggest female pop star on the planet but with fam
Elizabeth Sherrell (Elizabeth’s Pretty Little Reads)
“I was just a girl trying to find my Prince Charming—while the whole world watched.”

Reputation by Dr. Rebecca Sharp is a book I’d been looking forward to since she dropped the announcement. Because, confession: I’m a proud Swiftie! No shame.

This is my second book by this author, and just like the first, I’m simply blown away by how easily she pulls me into the worlds she creates. Her writing flows so effortlessly and beautifully across the pages. Then throw in characters I can easily relate
Deanna Palladino
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in exchange for my honest review:

This is the first book that I’ve read from Rebecca Sharp and it definitely won’t be the last! I love the main character, Blake Tyler, and that she’s so honest and easy to read. While she is a bit self-destructive when it comes to love, I enjoyed watching her character really grow throughout the book. Her love interest Zach is the classic tortured bad boy that she’s holding a candle for. He’s good looking, the brothers best friend, talented and
Bubbles The Book Pimp
The world's biggest pop star, her accolades, accomplishments and achievements ignored...because of her love life... one failed relationship after another...she's a heart breaker and a man eater..right?? Nope..she is vulnerable and big hearted and attracts users and cheats...but the press will spin what it wants to sell the info... irregardless of the damage it can cause to someone's reputation.

With a plan in mind to save her current tour, Blake has no choice but to ask her brother best friend fo
Hot KU Romance-Dani
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reputation was my first book by Rebecca Sharp and I can honestly say it most definitely won’t be my last. I was drawn from the beginning when I quickly realized just how much I love her writing. It’s beautiful with a touch of poetic-ness that melted my heart more than once, that’s for sure.

In life I like to believe that you have this one person, this one soul that’s meant to match yours. Blake our heroine just so happened to find hers at a young age. Loving someone for so long can make you craz
Ann Marie
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well for one I love the artist this reminds me of and two this was pretty good. A little slow paced with the back forth between Blake and Zach. Blake never hid her feelings for Zach and Zach well he was committed to her brother to never go there with Blake no matter what. But when Blake needs help Zach is the perfect guy for the job.

Being in the public eye did not help anything or maybe it did? The romance that blooms between the two was always in the making.

I did enjoy this story and the int
Laundry
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
B.J. Bentley
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reputation is a second chance-forbidden love-fake relationship-rock star romance. Yeah, it's a tall order, but Sharp fills it beautifully with her poetic writing, alpha hero, and admirable heroine.

There are many things that Sharp does well, but bringing us the angsty goodness is probably my favorite. Blake wears her heart on her sleeve, and Zach does what he thinks he has to in order to protect it, even if his actions are a little misguided...he has good intentions. Blake and Zach give us all t
Michaela Dren
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been trying to write this review for a week now but couldn't come up with the words needed to do Zach and Blake justice. That's when I realized there were no words to describe them, they are just that amazing.
I was apprehensive about this book as I'm not a T Swift fan but that didn't matter in the slightest. This book won me over! I might even be her fan now!
Back to the book...
Zach is the kind of guy every one of us girls crushed on when we were younger, hell, I'm still crushing on him
Brittany&Elizabeth's BookBoutique
Elizabeth's Review

Cait's Creatures
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Are you an author looking for some alpha a-holes to write? Trying to find the balance between jerk and bully? Are you a reader looking for your next butt head to fall in love with? Tired of the guy that isn't really an a-hole but is just bullying the heroine? Are you a blogger, looking for a romance that is new, and doesn't fit into any category you've read before? Look no further, because Reputation is here.

This is a second chance, forbidden, rock star romance, but not in the usual ways. Blake
Kristen
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve been majorly binging on rock star books lately and I was super excited about my first book by Rebecca Shape being just that, but where I normally read about a male rock star its more focused on a female one. Rock on! Anywho I’m ashamed to say that I have waited this long to read a book by this fantastic author, but I’m so glad to be digging in now.

This story will tear at the heartstrings, forbidden romance between brother’s bestie and his sister, a rock star girl constantly in the spotligh
Mary Kazen *Rabid Readers Book Blog*
I can't express enough how much I loved this story. This is the story of pop superstar Blake who is know for her love songs and also her many break ups. (Sound like any real life pop stars you can think of?) Her manager and her best friend/assistant come up with a plan for her to save her reputation. They want her to fake a romance. But not just with any guy. It has to be with Zach. Her brother's best friend and band mate for the band ZPP. The boy next door. A sweet romance that the world will s ...more
Katie
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
By Rebecca Sharp
5 stars
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

I love Rock Star romance stories so I was really excited to start this book and I was not disappointed at all! This is the first book that I have read by this author and I was totally blown away by not only the storyline and characters but her amazing writing too. I was hooked from the very first page. Blake and Zach’s story took me on one heck of an emotional rollercoaster! I could feel everything they did, hur
Diz Reads 4TLOReading
Gah !! This is my first book by this author and definitely won’t be my last in fact I’ve already downloaded other books by her on to my kindle !

I am a total sucker for Rockstar/Popstar anything musical in books and the blurb for this had me completely intrigued I needed to read and I’m so glad I took that chance.

Blake has been free falling from relationship to relationship and her reputation is going to the bad side ! The media love to highlight the fact, and her management, well they need to
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Blake and Zach's relationship was built on a lie, but the love they had for one another was apparent from the first page.

Blake is vulnerable from being in the public eye. She is trying to make everyone happy and not being her true self.

Zach is trying to make his band famous. He also is trying to keep all his past promises even when they seem impossible.

I loved these two together in this book and the Taylor Swift vibe it had.

Zach and Blake both have reservations about the relationship, but th
Petra Gašparič
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
And Rebecca did it again, I am definitely fan-girling...
Blake is a loyal and real girl and later a woman, who is constantly commented in public, in press. That leads to inevitable situation where she has to fake her relationship with her first and only true crush/love, Zack. She was left heartbroken after his graduation from high school, but out came her songs and her singing career.
After nine years her reputation is in danger because of press commenting on their perspective of her ex-boyfriend
Cat
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reputation is an amazing book that has left me with a book hangover as I struggle with the emotional whiplash left by Blake and Zach. Rebecca Sharp has created a book that moves between light, fun moments that pay tribute to a star to heartrending scenes that show the price of fame.

This novel explores the dark side of stardom as the heroine Blake struggles to overcome her personal battles played out on a public stage. I love how Rececca Sharp creates tension and builds a relationship between a c
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Combine books/editions 3 207 Aug 04, 2018 11:04AM
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
I’m a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/drrebeccasharp