Start by marking “Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC, #1)

Irrevocable

(The Exiled Eight MC #1)

4.39  ·  Rating details ·  215 Ratings  ·  72 Reviews
Our pasts were a part of us.
Definitively.
Irrevocably.
Mine hijacked my dreams every night, drowning me in guilt and staining my hands red.
It wasn’t just a part of me, it stole a piece of me—the piece that stopped me from letting people get too close.
And I’d become pretty damn good at playing the untouchable asshole card just to keep them away.
But apparently, Dakota Samue

Caro Richard
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't wait to get this story after we were given a taster in Ham and Meyah's book! And a new series to boot!

The first chapter in this book had me. 'I’d been cockstruck.' And that, my friends, was all it took. I love this author, I love her writing, her characters and her books. With this 1 line I knew that this book was for me!

Dakota and Ripley had been skating around their chemistry for a long time. And like a ticking bomb, it was about to go off! And it went OFF!

This book was like crack,
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"I was in complete and utter shock. I'd been cockstruck"

I was excited to learn that one of my favorite authors was starting a new MC Romance series, and once I started reading I was even more excited to find some of my favorite characters as well. Yes, I'm happy to report there are some Brothers by Blood MC members present in this story.

I suggest that you gather everything you'll need for a long while before you start reading because once you start, you won't want to stop. Your attention will
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
If you're looking for an MC romance that will grab you from the beginning and take you for a great ride then this should be your next read.

Addison Jane is a new to me author, but after what I just read I'm kind of kicking myself that it took me so long to start reading her books. Not only is this book one of my favorite romance sub-genres, but she writes it so very well. This is the kind of book you think about when you can't read and pick back up every moment you can. The writing style is the
Karen Mc
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Oh my pounding heart! What a thrilling, twisted, tantalizingly hot, and tender tale Addison Jane weaves! IRREVOCABLE is a BANG-UP BOOK that blazes and burns everywhere. It BUZZES with excitement! So INTENSE and INTOXICATING. Irrevocable was my DRUG and I could not take enough hits of this HEADY HIGH. My heart raced the whole time reading. I was UTTERLY ADDICTED!!! I was OBSESSED with this romance! I LOVED IT!

Irrevocable is the story of a handsome and hardened anti-hero of an MC biker and a beau
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This is the first book in a series. This was a really good book with great characters. Dakota and Ripley have tons of chemistry, and more fireworks than the fourth of July. The villain is so evil I wanted to reach through the book and knock him upside the head with a cast iron pan. This is one of the best MC books I've read in a while, too. I am very much looking forward to the next book in the series.

Reviewed by: Clare M.
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Irrevocable by Addison Jane is the first book in The Exiled Eight MC Series. This is the story of Dakota and Ripley.
Dakota and Ripley have a love / hate relationship it would seem. Dakota being Ripley's sister best friend have always been back and forth with snide comments. But their sexual tension is starting to take over making it impossible for them to ignore their growing feelings. But past and present issue start to come forward making them start to work through their feelings.
Exciting re
Kim  Brewing
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Addison Jane read and I loved it.

Dakota is no wilting violet. Ripley is no gentleman. These two love to push each others buttons. The electricity bouncing between them can be felt by everyone, but they choose to ignore it....until they can't. Both of these characters are built of broken pieces, but their pieces fit together. When danger surrounds her friends and family, will Dakota make the ultimate sacrifice? Will Ripley realize what is right in front of him before it is too l
Kodie Mackay
Let's just give Addison Jane a round of applause for the way she holds her female characters high despite them living in a 'mans world'. I am all about that life.

A sorta forbidden frenemies romance with all the bells and whistles. This author just has a way of drawing you in from day dot. This story is definitely no different and kicks off quite literally with a bang! Not the kind your thinking though you perv! ;).

He looked dangerous. Like someone I should stay the hell away from. I should hav
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This. This is what I long for when I reach for a new MC read. Addison Jane brings everything I love about a bada*$ biker to life in Irrevocable. No sugary sweet or watered down biker here with Ripley. Nope. A rough, gritty, @**hole, that you some how can’t help but love. Don’t let that fool you into thinking there’s no heart here, because there is. There’s so much heart in this book and the raw and real way it’s brought to life makes it that much more beautiful to experience.
Ripley and Dakota a
Pelusa Rivera
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..Ripley and Dakota have a love to hate relationship or so they think, everyone around them knows that they have a deep attraction that they deal with by bickering. Dakota is Ripley's long lost sisters best friend, and when Ripley and Dakota meet it was not a great beginning for them. Ripley and Dakota have more in common that they realized and as they start spending time together they find that they are each others soul mate. Dakota is pretty loyal and you don't ...more
Brandy Roberts
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thought Irrevocable was a good read it would be one of the many book I have read by this amazing author but it wont be my last I can't wait to get my hands one more by Addison Jane . I thought the couple showed off the charts chemistry with some intense heat that will have you wanting more . The story really drew me into what was going on with the characters and what troubles they find themselves in and I couldn't wait to see how the problems would be resolved . You should definitely check out ...more
Linds
Aug 13, 2018 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF-
This is supposed to be a stand-alone and part one of a new series but I felt like I was missing past info and interwoven relationships by not reading the other series. Also, the first time the couple had sex there isn’t even a fleeting moment or minuscule discussion regarding condoms or Birth control. And after they do the deed the h is thinking about how he sweet the H is by going to get her something to clean up the semen that’s dripping out of her. At that moment the author should have at
Barbara Saadoja
Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC, #1)
If you've read Meyah book then you know who is Riple and Dakota.
Riple arrogant asshole,hot alpha male,Meyah brother.
Dakota strong,beautiful girl who is adopted love her family and also Meyah besty
Rip and Dakota their relationship is hot love and hate mess.
They both have own demons. Under which they suffer,painful past etc.
And of course there are people there who wants separated them,
let it be the club rules or something more.
Interesting new MC story full ac
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

I love Addison’s books! This one is no different. The characters and the overall flow of the book had me devouring the pages. There was so much sexual tension I thought my kindle was going to explode. WOWZA! MC books are some of my absolute favorite to read because of the grit and suspense. This one had it in spades.

Smoking hot, addicting, and suspenseful!!

READ IT PEOPLE! Oh! Ripley
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

I loved this book! I've known about Addison Jane for a while but this is the first book of hers I've read. What the hell took me so long I don't know, but I'm so glad I finally read one because now I can't wait to go back and read her other series'. The story grabbed me from the start, there was a perfect mix of drama, action, sexy times, antagonist interaction... you get the idea. I can't wait for the next one, and I give Irrevocable 5 stars!
Chasidy
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Irrevocable was my first read by Addison Jane and it will not be my last. I loved Dakota and Ripley story! The banter between the two was funny and the chemistry...oh my! I look forward to reading more of Addison’s work!
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful read. Dakota and Rip definitely have their problems. They pretend to hate each other because the chemistry between them is about to explode. R.I.P. doesn’t think he is good enough for her but she knows that of he would just open up to her, she could ease his demons. Throw in a crazy wanna bet cop that loves blackmailing people and you’ve got on awesome read. This one is a must read for any MC fan.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Tiffany Readz
Great Start!

With Irrevocable, Addison Jane gives The Exiled Eight MC series a great start. Not only are we involved with Dakota and Ripley, but all of the other brothers and Old Ladies, which I absolutely love. A series becomes more interesting when all of the characters are introduced right away and we focus on a few per book.

This first book showcases Ripley and Dakota, or Fire and Ice, Oil and Vinegar, you get the drift, these two don't immediately get along. Actually, they've known each othe
Stefanie Kral
✯✯5 Pixie Filled Stars!!!✯✯

Omg. When Addison Jane’s The Club Girl Diaries came out they became one of my favorite MC reads. When she wrote Ham & Meyah’s story I was super excited.

Addison introduced us to the Brothers by Blood MC and now she’s given us a new charter that Ham is VP and a brand new MC. Meyah’s dad Huntsman the President and two brothers who’re all part of The Exiled Eight MC. The Exiled Eight and Brothers by Blood MCs have joined forces and opening and operating business
Diary Of Book Fiend
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't get this book until late last night but I couldn't help myself and went ahead and started reading it, thinking I would read a little before bed. But nope, I could NOT PUT IT DOWN. I read until the end.

Addison Jane did a fantastic job with this first book in her new series following the Exiled Eight. She started it off with one hell of a bang!!

This book had it all, heartache, HEAT (man oh man did it have some major sizzle!!), humor and drama, but not the over the top drama that just fee
JoAnna G
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in new Exiled Eight MC series. I could not wait to get my greedy little hands on it. I love reading about Biker books. They are so much fun. Let me say it starts off with a bang. The writing, the pace, and people were excellent. I loved everything about this book. I was sucked in from the first word to the last. Then I longed for more. It has all the emotions you want to feel when reading a book, delving into a world to escape your own for just a bit. There were laughs and ...more
Louise O'Reilly
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Irrevocable is a fantastic MC read, the book takes you on a journey of heartbreak, guilt, blackmail and love. Ripley and Dakota live their lives apart, she is his sisters best friend and they have a push pull relationship which builds their sexual tension higher and higher. When Dakota is face to face with an enemy that could take away her family she makes some choices that will impact everyone around her. Ripley has always told himself that he isn’t going to put himself in the position to have ...more
Julianna
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc-s
Irrevocable is the first installment of The Exiled Eight MC series by by Addison Jane.

When a search leads you to a fully naked man in a shower completely alone, you’d defiantly take in the man. And that’s exactly what Dakota did. As time pass, she finds herself and Rip, in a comfortable pattern of teases and witty comebacks, but when a sketchy cop strolls into town everyone’s on high alert, especially Dakota when she’s finds herself backed into a wall.

But this dirty cop needs to watch his b
Michelle Austin
description

Irrevocable was a great 5 star read and is the first book in the Exiled Eight MC. Once I started I couldn’t put it down.

The way that these two first met was hilarious. Lets just say that Dakota got to see a lot more of Ripley than she expected when she walked into the bathroom. From here they developed a love, hate relationship with sexual tension between them.

Dakota is also Ripley’s sisters best friend and off limits as far as he’s concerned. But will he
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
What did I just read, I'll tell you what - an absolutely brilliant MC book and the first I have read by this author. The writing and storyline were perfect, the book was full of danger, heartbreak, guilt, love and loyalty with more twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat all the way through from the start until the very end. In my opinion, this is just what an MC book should be like.

Terri Turner
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ripley and Dakota are the two main characters in this book. Always pushing each other's buttons and b
Kathryn Linke
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I've yet to read anything written by Addison Jane, that I haven't loved. After being introduced to The Exiled Eight MC in Meyah's story I was intrigued and couldn't wait to see more of them.

The hero of this title is a badass alpha who is incredibly loyal and proud of his association with The Exiled Eight MC. He has a tendency to come across as a bit of an ass, but beneath his rough, and gruff exterior hides a bruised and beaten heart of gold.

The heroine is strong, sassy, capable and
Tara The Obsessive Book Reader!
Seriously I swear this author just keeps getting better and better as she releases a book. From the moment I started this book I could not put it down. It consumed me and it holds your attention from the first chapter. You will forever be intrigued.

This book is Ripley and Dakota Story, Ripley is a part of the exiled eight MC, the son to the president. Dakota is his sisters bestfriend.

Ripley and Dakota are always pushing each other’s buttons and trying to rile each other. From the moment these
Book Fancy
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

Let me start off by saying, if you know me, then you know I'm a huge Addison Jane fan!  If I'm ever in a book funk, I know with absolute certainty her books can pull me out of it.  I am happy to report that Ms. Jane didn't let me down!  What do you know...I was in a book funk and this book popped up on my kindle so I dove right in and she pulled me out of the week long book funk I had been in!  If you've never read an Addison Jane book before, you
Barbara
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW What a great start to an MC Series. I am new to Ms. Jane’s work and I must say how much I enjoyed her writing style. Irrevocable is fast paced with lots of MC action, Romance, and Suspense. The storyline has characters that are very believable as well. Characters that you will draw you in and having you feeling all their emotions right along with them. Kudos Ms. Jane for a job very well done.

From the very first chapter, you’ll be drawn into Dakota and Ripley’s lives. These two have so much s
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Addison Jane is a born and bred kiwi girl with a passion for romance and writing.
When she gets the chance she enjoys the little things in life such as reading, dancing, music, and Facebook, but her world really revolves around the little girl who calls her Mum. It's an awkward balance between alpha males and Disney princesses but it works.
Growing up on a small farm next to the beach will always ma