Start by marking “Of Shadow and Light” as Want to Read:
Of Shadow and Light

Of Shadow and Light

She will be the one to take his coldness,
She will unveil the Unseelie darkness and show them light.
She will unite what should never have broken.
The daughter of the moon will teach him love and the radiance of the sun.
Her inner light will purify the tainted ones,
And she will guide the fey by wisp-light.

'Prophecy of the Dark Prince'

Messina Doe was just looking for a warm pla
ebook, Radish Edition
Published June 2018 by Eb and Muse Publications

To ask other readers questions about Of Shadow and Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Of Shadow and Light

Shannon (discoverelysian)
E-ARC provided by the publisher—Eb&Muse Publications—through NetGalley. Thank you!

You can also read my review here

“Humans acted like the demons they accused me of being.”

One night change Messina’s life forever. She and her best friend were lured to come into a club where they can get free food. But nothing is free and soon Messina realized that. There is no human in the club, only goblins and creatures called Sluagh who feed on human’s blood. She was trying to escape when The Sluagh Prince
Diane Lynch
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
Ebony Olson’s OF SHADOW AND LIGHT is a powerful fantasy romance. I loved this story. Messina Doe discovers the world of dark Fey, and that she is not fully human. This story is suitable for adult readers.

I adored Messina. She has had a difficult life but is a fighter. She was hidden in the human world only to wind up back where her life started. While she was hidden with good intensions, it ultimately puts her at a disadvantage. Everyone who befriends her seems to want to protect her. Messina i
Liliana
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an excellent read!
I had no notion about what this book was except one dark paranormal sexy story.
All those parts were there! What totally knocked me out and left me breathless was detailed world that was described, suspense that had me on edge and different species that were in it.
Author took me to that word and kept me there.
Ending was unexpected and made me cry and made me happy.
After all there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Thank you for this story Ebony!
Bethany
May 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: netgalley
0 stars

This review is based on an ARC ebook received for free from NetGalley. I am not being paid to review this book and what I write here is my own opinion. My rating scale is below.

brief summary
A severely abused young woman is abducted by dark fae, who continue to abuse her emotionally, physically, and sexually, but she still manages to find love and create a family within the new confines of her world.

full review
I finished this book because it's one I requested to review and I feel very stro
ShinyObject
May 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
I received a copy of Of Shadow and Light by Ebony Olson from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Overall, this novel missed the mark for me even though the author DOES have a way with words. I felt that the plot should have been interesting given the story's summary, but the plot wasn't evenly paced and it was just confusing as all get out. Since the author never clarified or unraveled the plot threads fully for the reader, it was not enjoyable and I struggled to finish
Kat
May 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you want to read a dark book, and I mean DARK book, this one should be on your TBR!

This story was very well-written because it immediately took me into a paranormal abyss. There are so many vivid details that you can't help but feel like you're being dragged down as a slave into this mysterious Fae society.

I would say that there may be some triggers for emotional and possessive tendencies with the characters. There were a few parts that I thought was a little too much for me. But I have to t
Adrienne
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

This is another book by Ebony Olson that is amazing! I couldn't put the book down! I had so many emotions throughout this book! She kept me on my toes! Amazing! Going to read another book from her! 😊
Suzanne
May 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
SassyFraz
May 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
I'm sorry but...no
Rose A
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dark, Twisted, well-written Dark Urban Fantasy

In short, this book is unique. I think my favourite part was that the author wasn’t afraid to break the mold on the one-fits-all species anatomy. There were potential triggers, expected as the back Story unfolded, but all in all, a thrilling ride through a darkly twisted world of the Unseelie Fae.
Sex: Yes. Very hot. Lots of build up, and by the time it happens, the consent is very much there.
Plot: Emotionally charged, well-developed, and written so y
Denizlp
May 08, 2019
Tracy's Place
The heroine (if we can call her that) is physically hurt (multiple times) by the hero (not sure that's the correct term for the bastard), but when he kisses her, she's all in. WTF? When she started describing her first sexual experience, which was with her evil step-father, and how she liked it, I got out. No thank you.
Melanie Lesevic
Jul 20, 2018
Sharon
rated it it was ok
May 16, 2019
Ebony Olson
Jul 17, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Leila Bauer
Rachel Griesmer
Steve Weber
Nicole Martin
Apr 24, 2019
Ebony lives in Sydney, Australia, with her husband, daughter, and six cats. She loves to read fantasy, thrillers, and paranormal romance, spending most of her free time with her nose in a book or writing.

Having always possessed an over-active imagination she spent her younger years regaling friends with fantastic stories, holding her audience captive with the passion and suspense of her characters