Start by marking “Listing Date” as Want to Read:
Listing Date

Listing Date

Skye’s plan is simple: craft the perfect life. Move back to her hometown of Toronto, Canada after years working in the U.S. tech scene. Start a new job as a C-level executive at one of the world’s best fertility apps. Get pregnant on her own and raise her kids happily ever after. Easy. Except when Skye arrives home, she discovers Toronto’s real estate market is more diffic ...more
Published June 7th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Listing Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Listing Date

Elske
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I read this book after reading ‘Pretend Girlfriend’ from the same writer. As I didn’t like the last book at all and had to skip big chunks of the book to finish it, I was not eager to start ‘Listing Date’ and only did that because I already had it on my kindle.
To my surprise this was a much better book than ‘pretend Girlfriend’. It was well written, had mature characters and the storyline was believable enough for a romance novel. Where I would give Pretend Girlfriend no more than 2 stars and w
Jaie
May 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
I liked the first half of this book, but things went a little too fast towards the end what with baby-making and all. I liked the characters and their flirtation.
Zingari
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Let me start by saying I have not read a single book in months. This was such a wonderful reintroduction to reading for me. I was really nervous that my first book back would be a bust, but I loved this.

Lily Craig captured my attention and had me smiling. I truly enjoyed myself, and loved her writing style from beginning to end. Skye and Penny were absolutely lovely characters. I do wish there were more "date" scenes to cement their bond, but still loved their story.

Definitely recommend.
Jen
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fresh feeling story

“Maybe it was the crystalline blue eyes fixed on mine that stirred up something in my belly I never wanted to have to live without.”
+ • + • + • +

Money can't buy you love… BUT, it definitely CAN hire the beautiful, vibrant & positive radiant realtor that you fall for!!

This book's storyline was a uniquely different take on the typical girl-meets-girl narrative with characters that were easy to like, appreciate & connect with.
Faraona del sol
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Excellent reading

This story is more than I expected. It's sweet and romantic. Penny is adorable, charismatic and upbeat while Skye is a tough, need and scary type with commitment issues used to pushed people away when it gets hard. The characters are charismatic, professional and gorgeous, they absorbed you gently like a breeze. I enjoyed very much and I definitely recommend it. It's the first book I read from this author, I'm a fan already.
Doug Elliott
Jun 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Casting one of the characters as a realtor, instead of one the more usual romance novel professions, was a nice change. One issue - the story changed tone and speed very abruptly when Skye had a medical emergency. The transition seemed inconsistent with the personalities as they had been develop up to that point.
Margaritas Cherena
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lets have a child.

Penny a real estate agent, Skye a computer tech. A match made in heaven. Well rounded characters, well written and entertaining.
Kat
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love books about people that have this optimistic way on looking at life. Comparing to the other character that is the opposite. Very nice story...easy to read.
Megan Fillette
May 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great, quick read.

I wanted some good lesbian romance and that is exactly what I got! Lily Craig is one of my new favorite authors!
Rebecca Olsen
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
I loved Pretend Girlfriend, but this one was just no good at all. I gave it a 2 because I've truthfully read worse lesbian fiction, but this just did not do it for me at all.
S
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok but not as good as pretend.
charles clayson
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SATISFACTION
All that was revealed in preview. But it does entertain. 😍
Ivy
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super cute

I thought this was a sweet story about two women who knew what they wanted and wanted it with one another. For sure a good read
ms.joan mearns