Start by marking “Church. (Church, #1)” as Want to Read:

Church.

(Church #1)

A broken girl.

An unusual boy.

A beautiful face that hides a dark secret and an ugly past.

Sealed lips which hide wicked words and dangerous thoughts.

She would kill for him to love her.

He just wants to kill.

Maybe, if Emma Hartley prays hard enough, Church Logan can make both their wishes come true.

Fuse, meet match.

warning: if you have triggers - this story will touch on a lo
ebook
Published July 20th 2018 by BattleAxe Productions (first published July 18th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Church., please sign up.
Terri Lynn No, it is a duet. There story continues to another book which is not released yet.

Stylo Fantome
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's mine. It's weird AF. I love it. So I give it 5 stars.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

CHURCH: Is the first book in Stylo Fantome’s ‘Church’ series. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet our heroine Emma Hartley and our hero Church Logan.

This was one of my most highly anticipated reads for July..The cover alone made me want to sign up for it, the synopsis and the author sealed the deal.

So here in lies my dilemma.

Two hours later and I'm still wracking my brain trying to make sense of what I'd ju
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
Maybe this whole time, I should've been looking for someone as fucked up as me. Maybe two broken pieces can be glued together to make a whole.

Holy hell. I mean holy hell! These might be the most fucked up characters I've read in a long while. Or ever. I'm still trying to figure out how I felt about them. But what I do know? Is days after finishing, I'm still thinking about it. And that certainly stands for something.

First of all, this is a psychological thriller. So if you're going
Natalie The Biblioholic
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, dual-pov, thriller, wtf
This book officially messed me up!

I still don't know what to make of it. There were parts that I absolutely loved... and parts I absolutely hated. Sometimes I didn't know which way was up and the characters didn't help me with directions.

I'm still trying to figure things out.

I'm still trying to come to grips with what I just read. Was it romantic? Nope. If that's what you call romance, count me out. It was about a girl who became irrationally obsessed, possessed, and non-functional over her new
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FPG3F6D/...

5 dark and brilliant stars

I was lucky enough to beta read it and I have to see how amazing this story is!I devour it and I was so into the story from the beginning!Church is everything I wanted and even more,dark,erotic,intense,twisted and brilliant!I didn't expect anything less from Stylo Fantome, she is so talented and I love her dark stories!

description

Both characters are unique,broken, so different and twisted.At the beginning I thought something and
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
2 Stars

*Sighs.

Wow. I haven't done this in a a really long time and quite frankly, It pains me to have to give this such a low rating. I wanted to fall in love with these characters and get swept away in their messed up love story but sadly I didn't. I tried, I really did but you know what?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I won't pick apart this book and tell you every single thing that went wrong for me because at the end of the day, I still have respect for this author. What didn't work me, might work for someone else. All
MischaS_
Why is my life so difficult? I love Stylo Fantome. I loved the Kane series, I was really surprised by the Mercenaries, and then The Bad Ones found its way among my all-time favourite books. But then it was a bit like hitting rock bottom with the Twin Estate which I did not even finish.

But I was excited about Church, it sounded great. Something a bit like The Bad Ones, I expected it to be great. And then... nothing happened. Where The Bad Ones went right, this went wrong.

To be honest, I still f
warhawke
Genre: Psychological Thriller/Dark Romance
Type: Book 1 of 2 from Church series
POV: Shifting First Person & Third Person
Rating:

Emma Hartley was the new girl in town. One thing she knew how to do well was to fake it to make it. It all worked out until someone caught her undivided attention.

Church Logan was the notorious loner. His presence rattled the air around him. Everyone gave him a wide berth except the one person who could derail his carefully laid plan.

"Fear. No one loves you more t
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “TakeMeToChurch” Stars

This book is a psychological romance which is dark, deep, and a manipulation of emotions. Two souls, both broken and both desperately twisted. A product of their upbringing or possibly an innate trait passed down? Each living and plotting their own survival. But when these two souls meet, something transforms these two souls that are adrift in the world. Their collision creates a manifesto of wicked desires.

Emma Hartley is an awkward loner who longs to be loved. But beca
Paige
5 “Emotional Cannibalism” Stars

Take me to Church.

All the angst. All the darkness. All the deviousness. All the crazy. All. The. Stars.

Church is a mind bender of a book. It kept me questing the whole way through and I could never have guessed where the story went. I cannot wait for the next installment.

I voluntarily read an early copy of this book.
CC
4.5 Stars!

Emma Hartley has endured abusive relationships her entire life and has the psychological labels to prove it. Longing to love and be loved, she finds a connection with an unlikely person. Knowing she shouldn’t act on her feelings, Emma’s overwhelming needs usurp common sense at times.

“Maybe this whole time, I should’ve been looking for someone as fucked up as me. Maybe two broken pieces can be glued together to make a whole.”

Church Logan is a mysterious man with loner tendencies. Lea
Bethany-Kris
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YAAAAAAAS.

My first Stylo book, and I was so not disappointed.

I see you, Church.

Mother of all crazy ...

ETA:

Seems Church. has gone live, so my time has come to write an appropriate review for this book which a joke because that's impossible. This was not what I expected, and then again, it was what I was hoping for. So the fact Church. hit every mark I wanted it to hit and it's also the very first Stylo book I've ever read - I see you, Stylo. You're on my radar now, so watch me go binge read
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5 Stars....Review coming

Jennifer Kyle
Aug 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
"So close to love."

description

Disturbing but good read if you like dark books.
Greta
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
"He's magic.
He's the devil.
He's inside me now, in my blood, in my brain.
Why isn't he always talking to me?
Why isn't he always looking at me?
Why aren't we together right now?
He's it. He's my moment that I've been waiting for.
He's the greatness I've been missing."

Chiunque sia partito con la convinzione che Church fosse un semplice dark romance, la risposta è sbagliata, sbagliatissima. Come viene anche segnalato nella trama, Church è un thriller psicologico. Le tinte dark ovviamente ci son
Sheharzad ⚘ (hiatus)
FULL REVIEW POSTED

WHERE DO I EVEN START ADSFKJDFHSDKJHF

This was 100 levels of messed up and I enjoyed every bit of it. I was uncomfortable and nauseated and angry and shook to the very last fibre of my being. Stylo Fantôme can write.

I literally do not have words to describe how isolating and distinguished this story is. Every character is so fascinating yet so despicable. I kept going "What the hell what the hell what the hell" at every other chapter after the halfway point. If a dark cr
Shayna
“He stripped down her soul to its ugliest parts, then made it dance for him.”

Oh, I just knew that this was going to be so good! First of all, it’s Stylo Fantôme and second of all, it’s Stylo FREAKING Fantôme. I mean, that’s really all you need to know. But seriously, did you read that blurb? It’s so ominous, so dark, so intriguing! I couldn’t wait to get started. I got completely into it, right away. I was absolutely captivated by these characters and I wanted all of the answers right at that
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: July 20, 2018
Genre: Dark Romance
Actual Rating: 3.75-4 stars

Church by Stylo Fantome is an original and dark romance. The author has a flair for uniquely dark reads such as this, so it's no surprise that I enjoyed this one. Emma and Church are both deeply depraved and their minds are quite a mess, but as a couple they belong together- they are like puzzle pieces and fit together perfectly. Their first official meeting and the lust that follows it happened quickly (somewhat too
Wynne Katherine

Blog : Le me has a blog

Youtube : This is ze youtube
TeriLyn
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Church. generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

5 "Just make me believe." Stars

I truly don't even know what to say about this one except that Stylo Fantome once again drew me right into the intricately delicate, twisted web of craziness that is Church.. This one does not shy away from the darkest parts of human kind. It's psychological, full of half truths and misinterpretations, mental sickness and an overwhelming sense of self in two people - one lost and one found. Which is w
Dee Montoya
Five Dark & Delicious Stars*****

The reason why I love reading a Stylo Fatôme book is that she writes the exact kind of dark I want to read, and she’s not afraid to do it and writes it so beautifully.

photo 045CF5A6-7F80-400C-A74F-886AD2FE6BA4_zps5jjr5nbi.png

Church is a character like no other; a strikingly beautiful man that terrorizes everyone around him without even speaking one word. He is odd, extremely smart, and complicated. His father has recently married a woman, and she has a daughter, Emma.

Emma comes from a trailer park, her mother has
Rebecca Woodward
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
4.0 Stars
Heat level: 🔥🔥🔥

This is book one in a series.

Alert: Triggers may apply to some
People. Blood play and abuse

Dark Romance: Physical and mental abuse. Also has blood fixation. Addiction

Two people find each other in a common fantasy. Step brother meets step sister and the sexual tension is unbearable. This is not that story.

Both as children have had a parent physically and emotionally abused them.

Emma a young 22 yrs young and is attending college living with her mom and step father. She
Kim Bailey
Wellllll.... fuck.
I always fall for the dark and twisted ones, and Stylo sure knows how to write them. GIVE ME MORE.
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
***ARC received in exchange of an honest opinion***

This book is so completely f***ed up in the best possible ways!!!

I've been a fan of Stylo Fantôme since before the release of her first book, Degradation, which I rean an ARC of. For me, she was always the kind of author who could deliver these "different" kind of stories.

And I've always been a really big fan of dark romances, until I stopped reading them, since it became kind of a "theme". I was nicknamed the "Dark Queen" by my reader friends.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally Cannibalistic and Temperamentally Feral, this book has gnashing teeth, sharp bite and taste for blood. A raw story of tight-leashed monstrosity hiding in plain sight. Paul E Logan aka Church is a sheep clothed Wolf. Nocturnal, animalistic and hungry. He dons a silent cloak making him invisible, his aura green and dark, his talons sharp and gaze piercing. When he wants to hunt, the prey are his for the taking. One such dove in his sights is Emma Hurtley. A maverick, rebellious & r ...more
Debbie
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Church is dark, depraved and manipulative romance with some psychological teeth. Once the bite was set, I knew it would leave a mark and I will happily bare the scars it leaves behind.

The story took a bit to evolve to a place where I was able to connect the dots and understand the characters and their story. But when it did, when I got there, this dark hearted reader entered her subspace, as Stylo’s true brilliance for story telling shined through, becoming a beacon in the inky black wo
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it
A good book but it wasn't for me. It was a bit dark in some parts.
Erica Chilson
I received a copy of this title to read and review for Wicked Reads

5 Sociopathic Mommy Issues Stars

I need to preface this with an apology, because I have zero idea how to write a coherent review due to avoiding spoilers.

Emma is broken, after a lifetime of doing as her mother bid. The daughter of a con-artist mother who would use her daughter to keep a man's interests after she landed him. The abuse created a strange codependency between Emma and her mother. Mom freshly married to a new mark, E
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stylo Fantôme has unique writing style that always keeps me hooked. Her stories are dark, edgy, and romantic in its own fucked up way. Church is one that I immediately knew I had to read simply because the blurb. It intrigued me to no end. The beginning was a little slow for my tastes and silent heroes aren’t really my thing. Thank goodness Church changed my mind on that.

Emma hasn’t loved true easiest life—she’s got a selfish mother and life in general was just never too kind to Emma. She’s twe
Karen Mc
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I’ll be honest. I wasn’t even sure if I liked this book at first. It seemed cluttered ... scattered ... just messy. I couldn’t quite figure it out but I had to continue the journey. Then at about one-third into Church, the chaos clicked into comprehension. The comprehension changed to compulsion. The destination developed into destiny. I had an epiphany! There was no going back. I knew right then that I loved every ounce of Church—the morbid, the messy, and the meaningful.

I was WHOLEHEARTEDLY AD
Crazy woman from a remote location in Alaska (where the need for a creative mind is a necessity!), I have been writing since ... forever? Yeah, that sounds about right. I have been told that I remind people of Lucille Ball - I also see shades of Jennifer Saunders, and Denis Leary. So basically, I laugh a lot, I'm clumsy a lot, and I say the F-word A LOT.

I like dogs more than I like most people, an

Church (2 books)
  • Preach. (Church, #2)
“Use actual spoken words. Your tongue has been in my mouth, so I know it works” 1 likes
“But does a hurricane ask for a background check on all the people it kills? Does a tornado? Does an earthquake? No, because they're forces of nature. They don't have to. So you need to decide how you want to live life, Emma. You can either take the easy way out, or you can be a force of nature” 1 likes