Start by marking “Hunted by Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #3)” as Want to Read:
Hunted by Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #3)

Hunted by Them

(Witches of Rose Lake #3)

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Run, Cassia!

I’ve dreaded my sister’s telepathic warning since the day she left me in the care of the Carter Moon Pack.

They’re coming for you.

Now, I’m an animal to be hunted down. All because the Council fears the power that runs in my veins.

Because I’m a hybrid witch and wolf. It doesn’t matter that father is a councilman.

The council’s hunters are closing in, and I’m runni
Published 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hunted by Them, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunted by Them

Jeanny
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018-releases
The insta-Love ❤ in this one was strong 💪🏼. Im not a fan of insta-love 💜 tbh. The story was boring so not a fan of that either. Also the book needed some minor editing. So this one was a bust. 2 stars ...more
Topsues
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another action packed book to add to the successful Witches of Rose Lake Series. This time we meet Cassia a witch / wolf hybrid who is being protected from the insane Harrison. Her sentry Eli follows her everywhere, due to an emergency he finds out cassia’s job at a local bar is a cover for helping “Sunshine Lives” which is a secret re-location charity helping re-home and protect other hybrids. He becomes her first mate, quickly followed by another 3 as she goes on the run and into hiding once m ...more
Jennifer G
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cassia is a witch-wolf shifter hybrid. She's been hiding in the Carter Moon Pack since she was a small child and her mother was killed. Her sister left years ago and is hiding on her own while their father is trying to stop Harrison and make the hybrids safe again. Cassia is secretly working for Sunshine Lives the covert hybrid rescue organization. Then comes her sister’s telepathic warning, "Run Cassia. They’re coming for you." The Council's Hunters have found her. Her Pack Sentry, her personal ...more
Robin
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brooke's warning had sent Cassia in the care of the Carter Moon pack in which she has an enforcer as a guardian. She knows that Eli is her mate she just isn't ready for the bossy alpha male type. She works for Sunshine Lives who help people just like her a hybrid. Then when hunters come calling in the form of Gunner, Von and Dare she doesn't like her attraction or the fact that three other males have said they are her mate.

During this time of trial for Cassia she is worried about her father Lewi
Lory
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series. Had been waiting for book 3 for a while definitely worth the wait. Plenty of action, intrigue, suspense, of course steamy romance. Loved watching Cassia and her mates struggle to rebuild their coven and save the hybrids that are being hunted and also try to establish a strong and loving ménage. It blend in perfectly with Reese and her mates which was awesome. Overall a enjoyable and entertaining read can't wait to see what going to happen next. I voluntarily read an ...more
Roseanna
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. I was hooked from page one, who needs sleep right? I devoured it in one sitting. So get comfy, pile up the snacks and dive in. I love the dynamic between cassia and her mates. Plus we got to see Reese and hers, in this installment. I am so curious about how Brooke is hiding so well, maybe next book will be hers. I can wait to read more. The writing was awesome, as usual for Lia Davis.
Patti
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating: 4.7

A great addition to the series, this edition is jam packed with mystery, suspense, and hot and steamy characters! Confusion runs rampant when Cassie finds herself attracted to someone else after she bonds to her mate and things just get wilder from there. This tale flew by and definitely left me wanting more from these characters. An amazing PNR! All my reviews are always voluntarily written,
Shannon
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
So glad to be back in this world. I missed it. I love Cassia and her guys. I do feel like meeting all her mates in the beginning happened really fast. Like, the first three people she met in the story besides Eli, were her mates. But, the story was really good, really fast. I also thought the end was a little rushed, which just had me wanting more of the story. I also really liked how this crosses over with the past books. I’m excited to see what’s next.
Dmcl
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love these witches and their mates as they struggle to rebuild their coven and save the Hybrids that are being hunted for extermination. There is action , adventure, suspense and a balanced dose of steamy passion that makes this book the perfect paranormal tale. Each member of the Harem brings his unique gifts, talents, and point of view to his witch, in this tale Cassie, and that keeps the story moving and lively. I’m sure every reader will enjoy it.
Denise Van plew
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This one is a hit with it being perfect to get away for awhile into magic, drama and love. Cassia takes you on her adventure that is filled to the brim with danger but also other elements that keep you entwined with her to see it all. Decisions will pull you to the edge as you see how they unfold. The pace is one that will keep you longing for it if you pull away. Another plus is the directions it goes in is unexpected. Great addition to this series.
Deja
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was just as good as the two before it and, I loved every minute of it. Cassia was an amazing leading lady I knew from the beginning that she would be courageous and brave and she showed that tenfold. I cannot wait to see what happens next in this series and when the council will finally get what is coming to them.
Hsu Lee
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
I loved the book!
Cassia and her mate Eli are on the run.
They are trying to escape the Council's Hunters.
Will they be safe or will it be too late ?
I loved the storytelling + the characters.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
Cali Jewel
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A thrilling adventure filled with danger, excitement and passion... loved every heart pounding twist and turn in this journey and fight for survival that kept me reading into the early morning hours. She is just looking to survive this life and is hunted for being different than any other shifter. Highly entertaining reading.
Andrea
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed this book!

I absolutely loved this addition to the series! Cassia is a strong MFC and her guys, while very much alpha men, recognize that strength and fight beside her....it made for the perfect dynamic in the group! Look forward to reading more in this series...highly recommend!
Karen Fisher
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Cassia has so many abilities. Being a healer being just one of them making this story a compelling read. Her mates are a mix of hotties. The ending is great too.
Anne Richardson
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Been waiting for this 3rd book of the series. Thoroughly enjoyed this fast paced entertaining storyline.
Loved it.
Cynthia Skeezix
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long awaited return of the rose lake witches....

Reese helps cassia after she absorbs the poison from her mate Von. Together all 10 work together to defeat the evil Harrison....
Mandy Clark
Minerva Casas Gonzalez
Oct 30, 2018
Monica
Oct 31, 2018
In 2008, Lia Davis ventured into the world of writing and publishing and never looked back. She has published more than twenty books, including the bestselling A Tiger’s Claim, book one in her fan favorite Ashwood Falls series. Her novels feature compassionate yet strong alpha heroes who know how to please their women and her leading ladies are each strong in their own way. No matter what obstacle ...more

Witches of Rose Lake (3 books)
  • Marked for Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #1)
  • Fighting For Them (Witches of Rose Lake, #2)