Start by marking “The Return of Devin Wakefield (King's Valley #3)” as Want to Read:
The Return of Devin Wakefield (King's Valley #3)

The Return of Devin Wakefield

(King's Valley #3)

What an impossible man!

Sparks fly when Lindy collides with a handsome stranger on the local hiking trail. He is rude and overbearing, and she hopes that she’ll never see him again. But two inquisitive aunts, a meddling neighbor, and a precocious little boy will soon dash those hopes to the ground.

After fourteen years, Devin Wakefield has returned to King’s Valley. The aunt
Published June 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Return of Devin Wakefield, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Return of Devin Wakefield

Start your review of The Return of Devin Wakefield (King's Valley #3)
Melody
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-again
I received a complimentary ARC in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads.

Eeee! This was sooo good! I enjoyed it from beginning to end!

Lindy was a totally lovable, relatable protagonist. When she was confused about Devin’s behavior, we certainly were along with her. When she swooned, we definitely were too. She was kind and thoughtful and cautious. I enjoyed reading her story.

I also enjoyed reading background snippets from Polly and Joe’s story. Theirs is the second book in the series (the fi
Lynette
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary ARC in exchange for an honest review.

To me, characters make the book and I loved the characters in this one. They were well developed and pretty much people I would want in my own family. (Although I had to learn more about Devin before he started to grow on me. He didn’t make a very good first impression.) I loved Lindy’s relationship with Mr. Atkinson. It was so sweet and represents a perfect example of how you can make your own family.

I had two wishes while readin
Vibliophile
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beauty & the Beastly Biker

Lindy & Devin have a meet-not-so-cute which gets them off to a bad start. Not surprisingly then, their unexpected re-meet-cute is tense & awkward, but they begin to thaw over Devin's ward, Sam.

Devin keeps Lindy guessing over the course of the story, but it helps once you understand that he was wrestling with himself. (There are a few things that will annoy modern PC sensibilities, but I'm sick of the PC police, it's just a story, & I enjoyed them anyway)

It's fun revisit
Darlingem
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful romance from Ms. Desmond. I read a couple of steamy romances this week, so this was a nice palette cleanser. And I have to say, unlike the steamy romances, this clean romance is the only story that made my heart flutter. With only a kiss. I'm finding that reading this author's books is almost like watching a movie. You end one chapter enticed to read the next. The descriptions and characters are very entertaining but genuine. I especially loved Lindy's relationship with her nei ...more
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
Such a sweet, cozy read. I loved all the characters. Lindy was such a sweetheart. Sam stole my heart from the beginning. Sam and Lindy’s relationship was beautiful, as was Sam and Devin’s. The two aunts, Bert and Jo, were a hoot. I even loved Lindy’s neighbor and his dog. The relationships and bonds throughout were beautifully written, it was almost like I could feel them through the screen. Wonderful storytelling with a HEA. Would definitely recommend. I’m definitely gonna check out more books ...more
A. M. Osborne
May 07, 2020 rated it liked it
The first two books were better.

This book contained too much descriptive dialog about food/meals and clothing of the main characters. Pages and pages, that I got bogged down in. This author's first two books, in this series were much better. Most of today's romance novels, all follow a similar script set. Boy meets girl, girl doubts boy and self, and vice versa. That gets old. It makes all romance novels, too much the same. All that changes, are the settings and characters.
Beverly Kee
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A really good storyline.

Loved this story, the two sister's reminded me of my grandmother and her two sisters! Well written and fun book! But it's the next one that I really want to read!
Mary
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story kept my attention from the first page to the last
Judith Allen
lindsey
May 26, 2019
Linda
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this story. It kept me interested in what was going to happen next, & the characters were believable ...more
Cynthia Earwood
Priyanka
Sep 12, 2019
Taralee
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complementary ARC for an honest review. I absolutely loved this Book!

I read this book pretty quick because it was so good! I was so into the story and loved all the characters. Lindy and Devin's love story was so fun to see develope.

It's so fun how all the characters in the King's Valley books intertwine. It's this awesome community that I seriously want to live in. I enjoy getting to know each person and how they fit with each other. In this book the relationship between Lindy and
Dianne Hurley
Oct 12, 2019
Sweetpea
Apr 21, 2018
Sandy Melnik
rated it did not like it
Apr 01, 2020

• Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • Resort Getaway with a Bodyguard (Rich & Rugged: a Hawkins Brothers Romance Book 3)
  • Cowboys Don't Stay (Code of the West #3; Tanner Brothers #3)
  • The Other Wife
  • The Family Journal
  • Royal Blood (The Mound Builders Book 2)
  • In the Shadow of the Valley: A Memoir
  • The Montana Bride (Marvells of Montana, #1)
  • Home Truths
  • The Cowboy's Fake Marriage
  • Her Secret Billionaire Roommate (Clean Billionaire Romance, #6)
  • The Billionaire Doctor: A Clean Romance (The Billionaires of Gramercy Book 2)
  • Songbird Season (Melinda Foster, #5)
  • Waiting Season (Melinda Foster, #4)
  • The Peaceful Season (Melinda Foster, #3)
  • The Neighbor's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance, #1)
  • The Executive's Secret (Secret Billionaire Romance, #2)
Born and raised in northern California, Maggie now lives in Montana - The Last Best Place - where, God willing, she plans to stay forever

Please visit Margaret's website to sign up for updates on future publications, contests and book giveaways.

King's Valley (4 books)
  • Ethan's Bride (King's Valley #1)
  • Her Ordinary Joe (King's Valley #2)
  • Annie and Jake (King's Valley #4)