Start by marking “Merry Christmas, Baby” as Want to Read:
Merry Christmas, Baby

Merry Christmas, Baby

(Men of Rogue's Hollow #4)

DONNA KAUFFMAN - Making Waves: The last thing playboy captain Burke Morgan needs is a last-minute replacement cook for his yacht who also suffers from motion sickness. But once he sees luscious Kamala Apolo, he's got a perfect idea for getting her body in sync with the rhythm of the water...

NANCY WARREN - Let It Snow: When perky Chicago weather girl Marisa Langley gets st

Published October 1st 2004 by Brava

To ask other readers questions about Merry Christmas, Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Merry Christmas, Baby

Julianna
Jan 06, 2009 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of Christmas-Themed Novellas or Any of the Authors
Reviewed for THC Reviews
"3.5 stars"
Making Waves by Donna Kauffman – I can't say that I'm terribly enthusiastic about boats and/or sailing, so for that reason alone Making Waves didn't fully resonate with me. I've never seen a yacht up close, so I have no idea what one looks like, especially inside. Unfortunately the author's descriptions left something to be desired on that count, making it difficult for me to imagine the setting. I also thought that her balance between dialog and prose was off kilter,/>
David Caldwell
I won a copy on Goodreads Firstreads.

This is a collection of 6 romance stories wriiten by different authors and all set at Christmas time. All are takes on love at first sight, even if it takes awhile for the couple to realize it. I would describe most of the stories as explicit but not crude, grahic, or overly detailed. The sex scenes get the point across without going into too much detail. Most even advocate safe sex. All of the stories are sprinkled with a nice amount of humor. Th
Maura
Wendy
Apr 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Glad that I decided to read this before sending it on. Great stories. The one that I enjoyed the least was the MJD one which is surprising as she is the only author who I have read before. Her story just did not have the substance that the others did. Granted each story was a lust/love at first sight story, but they were fun and told good stories. Definitely steamy enough for a cold winter night. lol
Great anthology. Gonna go check out some of the other books out by these authors.
Dawn ♥ romance
Oct 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas
Six steamy holiday stories (yacht cook, cartoon writer, 2 snowstorms, Santa cop, & model) none of which was believable although I read them all. Maybe too many stories for one book. Friends turning lovers did too good a job explaining why they were only friends and I didn't buy into the new love in a few days.
Jessica Alcazar
Feb 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
03/25/13: This review is for all 4 stories that make up Donna Kauffman's Men of Rogues Hollow ... ALL FANTASTIC. I loved reading about all four brothers finding their happily ever after. If I had to rate the stories from best forward, I would put Austin as my favorite then Tag, third comes Burke and last is Jace BUT all 4 stories were 5 stars in their own way.....
Kristin
Jan 03, 2009 rated it it was ok
-Whooooa raunchy lol. Each story was so unrealistic, they made me laugh! It's like, "Nice to meet you, let's have sex!"
+"You, Actually" and "Snow Day" were my 2 fave stories because they were more relaistic!
+It was kinda Christmasy and I liked reading it during the holidays. Definitely heated things up;) lol!
Amanda
Dec 04, 2011 rated it it was ok
The first story was just ridiculous. The 4th one said something about a character named Tony on the book cover and I never even saw that name in the whole story! Some of them were okay but overall it just really wasn't worth the time to read it.
Gail
Apr 23, 2014 rated it liked it
I'm uusually not wild about anthologies, especially when a story is really enjoyable and you wish it could be a full-fledged book. I borrowed this book as it's part of one of Monroe's series that I want to start.
Vera
Jan 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2010-reads
Somehow I wasn't in the mood for this book, but kept reading and it was an okay read. A little more sex than I usually like, but okay. I'm not big on anthologies anyway, so I guess I just liked the seasonal topic. (This was a library book.)
Laurie Gold
Silver Bella - C-
Snow Day by Susanna Carr - B-
Cara
Dec 04, 2013 rated it liked it
Erin McCarthy's story far outdid the others. Everything she writes is funny and touching. The others ranged from boring to just OK.
Patrice
Silver Bella :/
Snow Day:/
Michelle
Dec 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Decent anthology, but not a keeper. I liked Erin McCarthy's story the best.
Bibliobabe
Jan 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
Collection of Christmas themed short stories. Ok, but nothing that stands out.
Ladyacct
I don't rate anthologies. Some good ones, and some not so good with no typos/editing issues noticed.
Theresa
Jul 17, 2013 rated it it was ok
Silly stories. Easy read.
Bonnie
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Merry Christmas, Baby is six stories inside this one book. They were all good stories.
Maggie
Nov 13, 2009 rated it really liked it
wow!!
Haley
Nov 22, 2008 rated it liked it
Only read the Maryjanice Davidson story. Characters unrelated to any of her series, but cute and funny just the same.
Valerie
Feb 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed these short stories, especially Nancy Warren's Let It Snow and Erin McCarthy's You, Actually. I thought they were sweet and sexy and would highly recommend this book!!
Shannon
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
So I'm 4 stories in and want to quit. The only one I found I liked so far is Erin McCarthy's "You, Actually".
The last 1 of the last 3 stories was good, "Silver Bella" otherwise not so much.
Angie
Mar 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a fun book. The stories were short, but they were cute and funny. I originally checked this book ot for Lucy Monroe but I read them all and enjoyed them
Emily
Apr 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2016
Wonderful little stories.
Liz Shine
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was ok
I read this as part of an exploration of the genre of romance. I'm pretty sure this wasn't the best sample.
Rebecca Jayne
Nov 11, 2016
Caroline
Dec 22, 2012
DJ
Apr 06, 2015
وليد خضر
Apr 20, 2014
Celebrating A New Harlequin Showcase Release For Lucy Monroe 1 2 May 11, 2010 07:55AM
Cyber Launch Party Today For Lucy Monroe's MOON CRAVING 1 4 Feb 05, 2010 06:34AM

• Jingle Bell Rock
  • How to Be a "Wicked" Woman
  • Bad Boys With Expensive Toys
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Men at Work
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Red Hot Santa
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
  • 3 Brides for 3 Bad Boys (Mercenary/Goddard Project, #2)
  • Christmas Getaway: An Anthology
USA Today bestseller and award winning author of the Cupcake Club series and the Blueberry Cove series, DONNA KAUFFMAN has been gratified to see her books get rave reviews in venues ranging from Kirkus Reviews and Library Journal to Entertainment Weekly and Cosmopolitan. She lives in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in southwestern Virginia, where she is happily working on the next book in her b ...more

Men of Rogue's Hollow (4 books)
  • Jingle Bell Rock
  • Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow, #2)
  • Catch Me If You Can (Men of Rogue's Hollow #3)