Start by marking “Nobody Else's” as Want to Read:
Nobody Else's

Nobody Else's

Mars enters Pisces, giving Beckett Cooper the opportunity to assert himself when it comes to a secret infatuation; his best friend’s younger brother Levi. But can Beckett trust what’s in front of him and be brave enough to take what he wants?

With Venus in Virgo, people usually become more reserved, but Levi Byrne always takes the opposite road of what’s expected of him. So
Published June 30th 2018 by JMS Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Nobody Else's, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nobody Else's

Truuss / Loveislovereview
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, 2018
Oh my goodness this was a lovely sweet romantic story, it had a kindness in it that made my heart light.
Beckett had always eyes for Levi, the younger brother of his best friend Matt. When there is finally an opportunity to be alone with Levi he is somewhat nervous... Levi is so gorgeous and he himself is... not. He just doesn’t see what Levi’s eyes see.

A careful, attentive friendship with already years of attraction is turning into something deeper.

Goshh I loved this story. It was a short one bu
Len Evans Jr
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
This sweet, warm and yeah a bit sexy story about how Levi and Beckett got together was just amazing. Ms. Iris soooooo knows how to write not only the feels, but also sexy adorable with humor. There were a couple of laugh out loud moments, several tears of happiness and a lot of romance. I am working my way through everything that she has written cuz yeah she is that good and I am loving every story!
Annika
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars

I loved this little story. It was pure fluff and brain candy!

Nobody Else's was an über cute and sweet and I would say cuddly, love story. It had everything I want from this kind of story, little to no angst, sweet characters. a pinch of humor and just had that feel-good vibe to it. I had a smile to my face throughout the read.

Beckett Cooper is what Levi would call cuddly, a teddy bear with a bit of low self-esteem. He's also been in love with his best friend's younger brother Levi
Lisa The Novel Approach
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nell Iris’s Nobody Else’s is, in a word, sweet. But, not at all in that ugh-that-gave-me-a-stomachache way. It’s just the right amount to put a wistful smile on your face. At least that’s what it did to me. 😊 It’s not just sweet, though; it’s also fun, light-hearted, and utterly worth spending a couple of hours reading.

The story starts out with Beckett meeting his college buddy, Matt, for lunch, except, Matt doesn’t show up alone. He brings his younger brother Levi, whom he helped escape from ba
NP
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This was a nice enough book but certainly not worthy of this slew of gushing, five star reviews. Goodness, the bar is low for these readers.

Things on the plus side, this is a normal couple with love handles and a receding hairline. It was kinda cool as you get tired of MCs with cut cheekbones and chiselled abs. On the downside Nell Iris went to the nth level with regards to what she perceives, I imagine, nerds are like. As a nerd I will tell you, yes, my favourite genre is sci-fi/fantasy. As a
Joyfully Jay
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: elizabeth
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Nobody Else’s is a year in the life of Beckett and Levi as they follow the path the stars have laid out for them. With humorous horoscopes and a computer programmer who can’t add, this a cute story of taking chances and being brave enough to take the first step. This isn’t a story of opposites attract, it’s instead a story of two people who are right for each other realizing that happiness is just a cup of cocoa away.

Beckett is insecure, self-conscious, and seems to
Riina Y.T.
I adored Levi and Beck!

If you're in need of a quick and instant dose of OH SO SWEET ROMANCE try Nobody Else's! It's drama-free and has a low angst level. It made me smile, smile, smile!

I loved both, Beck and Levi, and their romance was butterfly inducing and just cute as hells!

They've known each other for years but it's the first time they're actually alone together. Their connection is instant and the words between them just keep flowing.

The pacing of the story was perfect, smooth, and the
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars - I was given a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

This is a gentle and very sweet romance. Even though Beckett is in his late twenties, it feels like a new adult story because Beckett and Levi are both quite wonderfully innocent.
Tiny details like Beckett’s hang ups about his weight and Levi’s slightly overwhelming family commitments make the two men come fully to life in a short novella.

For a short book, a little bit too much time is spent on secondary characters
Mari Cardenas ~ Bayou Book Junkie
4.5 Stars!

This was such a fantastic read. Low angst, fun, sweet and oh so very cute, perhaps a bit on the instalovish side and once Levi and Beckett get together the book advances at lightning speed, but I didn't even care. Never mind that the featured horoscopes were pure gold!

Levi and Beckett had so much chemistry and were such lovely guys that I couldn't do anything but root for them and hope they would get their HEA. I didn't care as much about Matt, Levi's older brother and Beckett's bff, b
Bárbara
Sep 24, 2018 rated it liked it
This was the dose of fluff I was needing!

Short and adorable- the writing was kind of simple, but it didn't bother me that much. I enjoyed this.
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
True rating ... 4.25 stars :-)!! What an adorable little novella :-)!! I wouldn't mind a follow up story on Levi and Beckett :-)!! I definitely recommend this little gem!!
Angela Goodrich
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Nobody Else’s was just too freaking cute. I’ve become a fan of Nell Iris’ novellas over the past year, loving that the author gives me just enough of a look at a couple and where they’re at in their lives and relationship, yet leaves me wanting more of their story because I’ve enjoyed my time with them. Within a couple of hours, I’ve met new friends and fallen in love with them, and Beckett and Levi are no different.

Using th
Ashley
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bb-review
Beckett Cooper has secretly been attracted to his best friend’s little brother, Levi. Beckett’s self-confidence isn’t good, so when he starts seeing signs that Levi may be interested in him, it’s hard for him to want to act. The fear of rejection and of causing a rift between his best friend is enough to put him on edge. But once Levi opens up more, Beckett can’t resist what he’s being offered. A chance of happiness.

I thoroughly enjoyed the horoscopes at the beginning of each chapter. You will t
Carra
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, you know when you read a romance story and you catch yourself saying “Awww…” a whole bunch while you’re reading? That’s this book in a nutshell. Levi and Beckett are so adorably cute both on their own and together, and this story was everything I needed to read right now.

This is a relatively quick read, but was still a satisfying and complete story. Both Beckett and Levi go through the “I really think he’s cute and I like him” phase, but they also get to demonstrate to each other how consi
Tanja
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a delightful story this is. Sweet, funny, lighthearted, and heartwarming. For me, Nell Iris is the queen of the novella. Everything she writes is pure gold whether it is heartwrenching and deeply emotional or sweet and romantic. She has a way of writing that pulls you into a story right from the start. Her characters are always very well developed and genuine. And she always gives her stories that little extra, which makes them uniquely hers.
Just like in this story. Levi and Beckett came a
Heather
Jul 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
4-1/2 Stars
Nobody Else's is a delightfully fun short novella. Can't think of a more simpler yet honest description, its just plain delightful. I just finished reading one of the saddest HEA trilogies that ever crossed my kindle so this little gem couldn't have come to me at a better time. We get to know both Levi and Beckett through alternating POVs, some don't care for that but I love getting to see inside the inner workings of both halves of the couple/would-be couple, it allows me to connect
ButtonsMom2003
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: xd-assigned-read
A sweet love story.

Nobody Else's is a very sweet best friend's younger brother story and I loved it. Sometimes I like to grab a shorter book, novella length or short story even, so that I know I can finish it in one evening. This one was perfect for that.

Nell Iris did a great job of creating a compelling story in a short number of pages. I didn't feel like the story was rushed and because the two MCs already knew each other for a while it didn't really feel like an insta-love story either (I do
Lisa
I can’t get over how adorable this too . It was a fantastic read with a lovely story line.

Beckett has been best friends with Matt for years. He is bi and Matt and his family just don’t seem to understand that. But Beckett has a secret he has been longing after Matts brother for forever .

Levi has been drawn to Beckett for ages. He is all cuddly and cute and just wants to see where that hair on his chest actually stops. But he is his big brothers best friend.

When the 3 meet for lunch and Matt ge
Kristina
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

This has to be one of the cutest stories I’ve read this year, and with all the different fandom references, man, I was in heaven.

Levi and Beckett were so adorable that I just wanted to bundle them up and cuddle them like teddy bears! I felt a close kinship with Beckett, being a single child and an introvert, as well.

This book was really well written and even with it being on the shorter spectrum, it was fleshed out well and kept me captivated and giggling from page one.

*** Copy provided t
Lucy
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beckett’s best friend, Matt, comes from a big family. As in, a really big one with eleven children. Matt is the oldest and his younger brother, Levi, is three years his junior. Levi is also the focus of Beckett’s crush. “I’d had a crush on him for years, but he was Matt’s little brother, and besides…what would he see in someone like me?” Beckett is a bit of a bear, hairy with a chubby belly. When he sees Levi, he “…pulled in my stomach and sat a little straighter. Not that it helped. My belly co ...more
Anita
Another Nell Iris ultra sweet shortie with a best friend's brother spin. Beckett's best friend is Matt who is 1 of 11 siblings. Levi, Matt's brother has had a crush on Beckett for years. And Beckett has had similar feelings for Levi. What makes this book stand out are the hilarious LGBTQ-focused horoscopes that begin each chapter. Levi is an accomplished software creator but needs help with managing the business' finances. Beckett is an accountant and offers to help. I just love Nell Iris' books ...more
Ann
*sigh*

I need that.

What a sweetly romantic story. I think that appealed to me the most was the raw honest attraction and appreciation the two characters had for each other. I loved how they were smitten over the little things. That subtlety can get easily lost or is just nonexistent, but it gave this story it's strength.

Also, kudos for having the cover dudes look how they are described in the book!
Kelly
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was my first read by this author. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I'm more in the 'like' category.

I thought Beckett and Levi were cute together, and there was little to no angst in the story. I don't know. Something was missing for me.

I will push forward though and read some of this authors other books because the blurbs sound intriguing.

3 big stars!
Shelley Chastagner
Aug 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Levi and Beckett are too cute together. I liked that it's Levi that goes to his brother and announces his intent to date Beckett. The way that Levi cares for and loves his family gave me a surprise with his declaration. Beckett response is lovely. Sweet ending.
Adult read
Nans Savir
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Sweet and Light... A very nice and quickly reading. Love how the romance grow. This is a ideal read when you want something easy, sweet and non-angst but well writing and leave you with a happy face....
I almost don't read it because horoscopes don't do it for me. But I'm glad a did it ....
Renée
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelby
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
It was okay - no more, no less.
Kaila
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was so sweet and adorable and fluffy. i love nell's writing and this one was very cute as well. i liked it
Snjez
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was pretty good for a short story, very sweet and romantic.
WycEd Reader
Check out our Nobody Else's Release Blitz post on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Angela – ☆☆☆☆
Nell Iris is a romantic at heart who believes everyone deserves a happy ending. She’s a bona fide bookworm (learned to read long before she started school), wouldn’t dream of going anywhere without something to read (not even the ladies room), loves music (and singing along but let’s face it, she’s not Celine Dion), and is a real Star Trek nerd (Make it so). She loves words, poetry, wine, and Sudo ...more