Start by marking “My First Valentine's Day Book” as Want to Read:
My First Valentine's Day Book

My First Valentine's Day Book

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
This fun, interactive board book, the latest offering in the best-selling First Holiday Books series, helps young children get ready for Valentine's Day. Cuddly creatures exchanging Valentine's greetings introduce toddlers to the tradition of card giving on February 14. Every spread features adorably illustrated animals and a little envelope that can be opened to reveal a ...more
Board Book, 12 pages
Published January 3rd 2006 by Kingfisher

To ask other readers questions about My First Valentine's Day Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My First Valentine's Day Book

Michelle
Feb 13, 2018 rated it liked it
I really liked this one because of its cute letters, but wound up not using it in 2s & 3s storytime because I don't think that the kids would get the puns.
Meg McGregor
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: holiday-reads
This book is so sweet.

It contains five pair of heartwarming little animals, ( squirrels, kittens, seals, lambs, and bears) along with a envelope containing a related Valentine.

The pictures are delightful and this book will definitely help make your little ones Valentines Day even more special!

Solomon
Shyann Thomas
Aug 05, 2017
Evelyn Murillo
Jun 09, 2015
"Kingfisher is an award-winning publisher for non-fiction and fiction for children of all ages. Known around the world for its informative and engaging reference and early-learning books, Kingfisher also receives widespread acclaim for its classic anthologies for five- to fourteen-year-olds and original picture books for very young children."
More about Kingfisher Publications