Start by marking “Illicit Devotion (Pretty Pinks MC Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Illicit Devotion (Pretty Pinks MC Book 2)

Illicit Devotion (Pretty Pinks MC Book 2)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
CeeCee

When I was a little girl, I’d inherited the take charge attitude from my mom. Then destiny handed me a boy who was doomed from birth. But as soon as he landed in my house surrounded by my family, I vowed to strike that doom and build his fate, one little brick at a time. My devotion to him was unhinged. He didn’t have to say a word to me to let me know where his mind
Kindle Edition
Published June 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Illicit Devotion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Illicit Devotion

Jennifer Pierson
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Pretty Pinks MC book, and I cannot describe how much I LOVED IT! The talented Dana Arden definitely put an amazing new spin on the MC world for me with an all female MC, and frankly, I'll NEVER EVER get enough of these ladies. Illicit Devotion tells CeeCee's story, about how she became to be Mauve. See, she grew up with Dante, now known as Poison, and they fell in love as teenagers, made some big mistakes, which inevitably tore them apart. Years later, they come back together a ...more
Laila Viking
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very strong female MC character and her second chance romance with Dante. A over the top chemistry and passionate attraction. But can she open up and take what she really wants and needs.
A well written and captivating story with a different approach to the MC world.

I like the storyline and plot. Characters are well described and develops nicely through the story.
Written in dual POV which gives the reader a lot more of the thoughts and feelings of the main characters.
Absolutely worth the read.
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
CeeCee and Dante's story start off when they are children. Life has given them harsh lessons to learn along the way. Dana Arden took these characters with such personalities and brought them to life in this storyline. This one will tug at the full spectrum of your emotions and bring you around, eventually, to an HEA.

Natasha
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dante and CeeCee's story begins as teenagers, but she was sent away to her aunt's. She comes back a different person than she was. I truly enjoyed Mama Mauve and Papa Poison. I highly recommend this book. I loved this story.

Tanya
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
His life was a mess when his mother died and he joined another family. She was the only one who understood him. He was devoted to her. He thought it would be more so he pulled away. He knew his true feelings for her but can they make it against everything being out there that are against them being a couple? Find out by reading
Brandy Roberts
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really good read that was well written with characters that had me go through so many emotions to were I was conflicted on how I felt about them . Illicit Devotion is the first story that I've read by Dana Arden and I will be reading more by her in the future . You don't want to miss out in this really good book .
Kathleen Bradbury
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story and was very entertaining. Once I started I couldn't put it down. The chemistry between the hero and heroine is sizzling hot. I would recommend this to anyone that loves a great love story.

Wendy Livingstone
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in this amazing series and is Dante and CeeCee’s story. This is a well written flawless story, which is emotional, humorous, and a steamy romance. I was totally intrigued and hooked throughout, and cannot wait to read the next book in this series. I highly recommend this authors’ work for all readers.
Amy
Jun 20, 2018 rated it liked it
This story had a lot of different parts to it. Very moving at times. Mama Mauve with her ability to open her arms to all around and make them family and Papa Poison with his love of his wife and friends makes this a feel good read.

Nancy
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well girls can do anything boys can so why not a female MC such a great idea. You can add a bad boy in and you have one heck of a fun read. Fee and Dante have been in each other’s loves a long time. There is a lot of emotion in this boom and it makes for a over all good read

Deb
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book with great characters. I'm all for female being in power and I loved this character. She is my kind of person. The chemistry between the two main characters is apparent right from the beginning. It helps drive the book and it is definitely worth the read.
LaGina
Jun 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first time reading Dana Arden's work and reading about a female MC. Talk about a switch!! It was different to see strong female's doing any and all things any male MC can do. I will be getting my hands on the first book so I can be up to date.
Kimberly
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good contemporary romance read. The story is well written read and has a good backstory. The characters are good and well rounded. The story has laughter, heat, and romance.

Nate
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed Ceecee & Dante's story. Love when books let you see them grow thru childhood. Loved how Ceecee was such a strong woman. Great book & want to read more in this series. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book via booksprout.
Pat
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story was well written which pulled me right in from the very beginning and the characters were so well rounded that as I turned each page I felt like I was peeking through a window watching as the story unfolded between CeeCee and Dante!
Misty Schott
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Definitely enjoyed the story of CeeCee and Dante. They have known each other since they were kids. Will they get their HEA? Grab this book and find out.

Misty Goan
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written contemporary romance that is emotional, intriguing, funny, with steamy romance that flows smoothly. Dante and CeeCee's story feel in love as teenagers but she was sent away to her aunt's coming back almost a shell of the person she was. I truly enjoyed reading their story as it unfolded between them for a second chance.

Lauren
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A female MC heck yes add in some bad boy MC guys and it makes it even better. Cee and Dante have been in each others lives for years... at 16 she gets sent to her aunt and comes back a shell of who she was y'all there were some emotional moments and some major laughs. They end up taking on more than they had hoped for and rocking it in a way only family can.
Carrie
Sep 05, 2018
Jenny
added it
Sep 17, 2018
Dana Arden is a romance author and an avid reader, as well as a mom to four children. She is originally from Virginia, but moved to North Carolina in 2009. Her children are her muses when it comes to her books that have children involved. Who funnier to get little snippets from than from the mouth of babes.

You can contact her at authordanaarden@gmail.com