Start by marking “Prophecy of the Tree (The Protector Project Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Prophecy of the Tree (The Protector Project Book 3)

Prophecy of the Tree (The Protector Project Book 3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
EVERYTHING FOR THEIR FUTURE

After spending more time apart than either of them wanted, Dalin and Mara join forces to learn the ultimate secret of the Commonwealth of Planets, including revelations about the Mother Tree. While their quest shows them things neither wants to believe, the most important lesson is what it means to be a real partner; a true equal. When they dis
Kindle Edition
Published June 5th 2018 by Boroughs Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Prophecy of the Tree, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Prophecy of the Tree

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Prophecy of the Tree (The Protector Project Book 3)
Heidi R.
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in The Protector Project triology. I think I really liked it the most, and I loved the first two books! The ending was perfect. Jenna Lincoln really knows how to write a compelling story.
Ann Murdock
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Who can be trusted? There's a lot of subterfuge that could lead to meaty discussions while reading this book. Even at the end there are one or two questions the reader might ponder. It's great to see the heroes establish their relationship through facing physical, mental, and ideological challenges. They demonstrate how to (and sometimes how not to) work together most effectively. While I enjoy the sense of relief at the end, I do wish there were more books in this series! ...more
Robin
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An excellent conclusion to the Protector Project trilogy! I love the detailed descriptions Ms. Lincoln provides - I could see (and smell!) the gontra... and was completely drawn into this world. I will definitely miss the characters (especially Rafiq! we need to know more about him!) I have come to know and root for!
Bluefrog
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful conclusion to this series. Loved watching the main characters grow and evolve. I hope there will be more books in this universe.
Jessica Reece
Loddenjl
Feb 27, 2020

• Light from Other Stars
  • The Farmer's Son: Calving Season on a Family Farm
Jenna Lincoln loves to read, write, and talk about reading and writing. She spent many happy years as a language arts teacher doing just those things.

After dabbling in X-Files, Firefly, and Supernatural fan fiction, Jenna got serious about building her own imaginary world, big enough to get lost in for a long, long time.

When she comes back to reality, Jenna enjoys her home in beautiful Colorado w

News & Interviews