Start by marking “Killing for Her” as Want to Read:
Killing for Her

Killing for Her

One kill is all it takes for her to be mine.

She’s just a pawn in the Bratva’s games. A virginal prize, exchanged from one boss to another. Her perfect curves and that sparkling smile, she’d be deadly if she hadn’t been sheltered from the mafia's wicked world.

Now she’s being thrust into it.

A marriage to a man I know has a terrible temper and a cruel sense of torture.

She des
Published June 22nd 2018 by Pathforgers Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Killing for Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killing for Her

AvidReader
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars ⭐ ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nikolai wants revenge and nothing will stop him except maybe Anastasia. But the moment Anastasia learns the truth she wants her own revenge. Together they are unstoppable and no one will come between them. Great story with great characters that had be reading in one sitting.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Alexis is your go to women for Mafia stories. This is Nikolai and Anastasia story and let me tell you it has everything you want in a mafia story from twists and turns plenty of action, suspense. What do you get when the Bratva assassin Nikolai and Mafia Princess Anastasia you get smoking HOT chemistry that off the charts. Want to no more well you just have to ONE-CLICK NOWI voluntarily reviewed this book as a Advanced Reader Copy. Well done Alexis👏👏

Purchase Links:
👉 Amazon: http://smarturl.it/A
Racy
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What another interesting story that Alexis Abbott has brought us once again. She never fails to bring us one amazing story after another.

I can not imagine what it was like for Anastasia to be living in this false reality. To think you had a father that loved you and wanted the best for you to find you were nothing more then property that he could sell. To find out your father was not the man you thought he was had to be crushing and the fear she must of felt to given to a man to marry that she
Christi Adkins
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Killing for Her was an awesome mafia hit man read. I was so enthralled with this book and could not put it down. You will love all the action and suspense in this thrilling romance. Go grab this romance now.
L Morales
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must read mafia romance written by Alexis Abbott. This book is full of suspense and drama. It keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting to read more. I really enjoyed reading about the characters is this book. I recommend reading this book. I received an advance readers copy of this book.
Renee
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author to review.

I loved this book If you are a fan of Mafia Romances then this is one you do not want to miss. This is the story of Anastasia and Nikolai. Anastasia is a very sheltered Bratva Princess. Her dad has made sure that her life was that way. But now that she is turned 18 he has informed her that in a week she will be married to a man that is the exact same age as him. As you can imagine Ana is having none of this. Enter Nikolai who is
Misty Schott
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent mafia romance book. Anastasia is the epitome of a sheltered Bratva Princess. Without her even realizing it her dad has been making sure to keep her isolated and totally dependent on him. After turning 18 and graduating finishing school her dad informs her that she is to be married in one week. The shocker is that he expects her to marry a man that is the same age as her father and she definitely doesn't love him or want to marry him at all. Ana is very unhappy about this and ...more
Kathi
Exciting Mafia Romance!!

Anastasia was brought up as the pampered daughter of a rich business man. Upon completing school she is eager to begin university, but her father arranged for her to marry. To a man her father’s age!! Nikolai lost his parents when young. He has planned revenge for those who were responsible for years. When he sees Anastasia running from her fiancé’s house he halts his current mission to assist her escape.

When faced with reality of the situation Ana is crushed. But she is
Stephanie Ditmore
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader copy of this book. Wow! What an amazing story! I loved Nikolai and Ana they were amazing together. All her life she’s always trusted the only man in her life, her father and when she becomes of age, he decides to let her in a on little secret that she is to be married off to an older man. Nikolai is a hitman for both her father and the man she’s to marry, but he’s bent on revenge and is working a plan to get rid of them both. Their meeting was by happens ...more
Up All Night With Books
2 Stars
Review by Sue
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

Killing for Her by Alexis Abbot is a fast read about a mafia princess looking for independence from her controlling father and a mafia hitman looking for revenge.

Anastasia is a princess of the Bratva. She is looking to strike out on her own. After so many years of being spoiled by her father, she is ready to give back to the community.

Her father however, has other ideas. He has planned an arranged marriage for her to a man as old a
Lisa Menor
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.

Nikolai is a paid assassin for the Bratva. He's held in high regard with both the Koroleva family and the Ovechkin family. Nikolai is a top assassin and is revered as such. He also has an agenda-Revenge.
Anastasia is finally home after spending most of her life in boarding schools. It's been lonely, but she's just graduated high school and contemplating her future. Anastasia is spoiled and priveledged. She is the daughter of Nestor Koro
Elysian Fields
Shelves: favorites
I am just going to say that this author is the queen of mafia and if you have never read her work before you will want to jump in here. This story was the perfect balance of action, passion, details, and emotions. It is the story of Nikolai and Anastasia.

Nikolai is an assassin for the Russian Mafia (the Bratva) and his is exceptional at his job. When no one else can get the job done or it is too important he is called in. What the Bratva don’t know is that he is also on the path of revenge and
Laure
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Anastasia is a spoiled, pampered mafia princess, but there is more to Ana than anyone would expect. Nikolai is determined to destroy the men responsible for murdering his parents, and will have an unexpected partner. When Ana attempts to escape from the man her father ordered her to marry, she is rescued by Nikolai.
Exciting, action packed, suspenseful mafia romance with unexpected twists, and happily ever after. Fascinating, sexy, and sizzling hot characters. Fantastic book, I loved it!

I am vol
Penny Leidecker
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alexis Abbott has given us another page turner. Once I started reading Nikolai and Ana’s story, I couldn’t stop. Nikolai is a hitman for both the Koraleva and Ovechkin families. When Ana and Nikolai first see each other, the chemistry is there. Then, Nikolai tells her some bad news about her dad. Of course she doesn’t believe him and she leaves. Is this the end or will they get their happily ever after? Grab your copy and get ready to get sucked into the Bratva.
Alison Davis
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great mafia read from the very talented Alexis Abbott. Once you start this one, you won’t want to put it down until your finished. This book has great romance with lots of twists and turns throughout the story. You will be cheering the entire time for Nikolai, the Bratva assassin and Anastasia, the mafia princess.
I received an arc for an honest review.
Nicky
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the story of Nikolai and Anastasia and the revenge they both seek from Ana's father who betrayed her in the worst way. It moves quite quickly with twists and turns, lots of intrigue, violence and everything you love about mafia stories.
LORRIE
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Action packed, intense and sexy
Mary Clark
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a well-written, very intriguing story that inexplicably links Anastasia and Nikolai from the very first moment they gaze into each other’s eyes across a crowded airport. Anastasia is on her way to an arranged political marriage, while Nikolai has a long awaited mission to complete. Fate though has other plans and its intervention bring some quite surprising revelations for all. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would have no hesitation in recommending it.

Nikolai, as a contract
Suzy
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Alexis Abbott nails it again with this fantastic read Killing for Her, some have labelled it as as dark but no I don’t think so, more suspense than anything, yes there is violence but not that much and the subject matter is unsavoury but for me the story was about a young sheltered girl, having her rose colored glasses not just been taken of but been obliterated and discovering her life was not what she thought. There are elements to the book which have you gripping your seat but again not as mu ...more
Shar
Jul 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
THE FUCK

Killing for her

I liked where it was going but somethings just don’t add up. I guess if I can describe this book it would be that. The supporting details don’t lead to anything because it’s like they are a bunch of thoughts randomly added to make the story longer.

There was an instance of her knowing her father is a powerful business man... not that he’s in the mafia or anything. When she was at the Ovechkin study, she ruffles thru papers on his desk and realised what a “bad man” he is.
Judy
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one special story about the Russian Mafia, the Bratva. Nikolai is an assassin who is very good at his job for two different very powerful families. He was raised by them after a horrible past they both played a part in! Nikolai has set out to get his revenge and to end the men who are responsible for so much harm. Anastasia is the daughter of N Koroleva and since her mother died when she was younger her father sent her to many schools abroad. She became a spoiled rich kid with no one oth ...more
Di
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of these stories by Alexis Abbott and this one is no exception. The story of Nikolai, a hitman for 2 very powerful Bratva mob leaders and Anastasia, the daughter of one of them. She is sold as a business proposal to a man who is her father’s age and a man she has known to call uncle. Anastasia has been spoiled, pampered, and never had anything to worry about, always under the thumb of her father until he gives her no choice but to marry his business partner. Anastasia is more ...more
Anne Baker
Wow! Vigilante Justice

This superb dark Russian Bratva Read was amazing from the very first page it is a gripping thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat. The inimitable Alexis Abbott is one of the best, if not the best, in this genre and never disappoints her readers. This great storyline is filled with drug trafficking, human trafficking, betrayal, revenge, and dark romance! It is an intriguing read with lots of action. Nikolai is an assassin who works alone for the Koroleva and the Ov
Serena Worker
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikolai is a bratva, an enforcer for the Russian Mafia, he is brought in when failure is not an option, he’s patient, there is a tense balance of power between the two bratva families, and his revenge is close.
Ana learns of her father’s plan to marry her off to Liev Ovechkin, and sends her to the states, when she sees the chance she tries to get away and she falls straight into the arms of the man she saw at the airport, feeling he can keep her safe.
Nikolai didn’t expect Ana, or how he felt abo
Linda Lagrue
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love, love, love Mafia stories and Alexis is one of the best in this genre. “Killing for Her” is superbly written with complex characters making this exciting story a pleasure to read. Nikolai is a hit man for the Koroleva family and the Ovechkin family. Nikolai is also on a quest for revenge against both families. Anastasia is the beautiful, spoiled daughter of Nestor Koroleva head of the powerful Koroleva family. Nestor is forcing Anastasia to marry his old friend who is head of the Ovechkin ...more
Armenia
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Suspense, action, raw emotion

I can be sure to get a sexy story full of suspense with lots of action each time I pick up a book by Alexis Abbott. Her characters are vivid, the emotions and turmoil are raw and real, and a plot that gets your heart pounding. Killing For Her did not disappoint and had a wonderfully satisfying ending.

Anastasia is sheltered by her father, and although she has an idea his business has a criminal aspect to it, she is unaware she is a Bratva princess soon to be married
Heather Miller
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nikolia has been in the Russian Bravta most of his life. Recently hehas been breaking away from the Bravta. He lives in Brighton Beach, New York, a far cry from Russia.

Anastasia is the daughter of Nestor Koroleva, who also happens to be the one of the high ranking Bravta leaders. She’s always thought her father was a very successful business man. She was always shielded from his business and what it was he truely did. Anastasia has always has the best education, designer clothes, money, access
Dawn Myers
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book has suspense, action and hot steamy sex. I was entertained and enjoyed this book, but I think Alexis Abbott missed out on some suspense. There was a point in the book I had built up for this big showdown but it never happened. I was a little disappointed with that, but Alexis Abbott took the book a different direction. So for me it kind of petered out on the suspense. I did find myself rooting for Nikolai and Anastasia. Anastasia is spoiled, sheltered yet she has a head on her shoulder ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Straight, No Chaser
  • Savage Vendetta (Fire & Vice #4)
  • More Than Life
  • This Thing of Ours
  • Staking His Claim
  • The Siren's Touch (Siren #1)
  • The Audition
  • Return of the Untamed Billionaire (Irresistible Russian Tycoons #4)
  • Twin Heirs to His Throne
  • The Forever Spy (Yuri Kirov #2)
  • Misunderstood Miracles
  • Her Guardian Don
  • His Last Chance at Redemption
  • A Virgin for His Prize  (Ruthless Russians #2)
  • Prime Target (Target #1)
  • In Deeper (In Deep, #2)
  • Obsession: A Mafia Ties Novella
  • Blood of the Beast (The Blood Chronicles #1)
Alexis Abbott is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today bestselling author who writes about bad boys protecting their girls! Pick up her books today if you can’t resist a bad boy who is a good man, and find yourself transported with super steamy sex, gritty suspense, and lots of romance.

She lives in beautiful St. John's, NL, Canada with her amazing husband.

*****

Are you excited to hear about what I'
“You’re a killer,” she says. The words should hurt me, but they only feel like the truth.
“Yes. And I want to be a killer for you, Ana.”
6 likes
“Do you know who I am?” she asks.
“I do, Anastasia."
“Where are you taking me?” she finally asks, an uneasy edge to her voice.
“Somewhere safe."
“Am I safe with you?” The question sends a shiver through my body of desire mixed with intrigue. The way she puts her questions is strange. She seems to be angling for something that I can’t put my finger on.
“We’ll see.”