Start by marking “Milovaný nevlastný brat” as Want to Read:
Milovaný nevlastný brat

Milovaný nevlastný brat

(Forbidden Romance #1)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  51,737 ratings  ·  5,235 reviews
Keď sa k nám v poslednom ročníku strednej nasťahoval môj nevlastný brat Elec, netušila som, že je až taký arogantný kretén. Štvalo ma, že si na mne vylieva zlosť pre otca. Štvalo ma, že si k nám vodí dievčatá. Ale najviac ma štvalo, že v jeho prítomnosti sa mi zakaždým rozbúšilo srdce.
Spočiatku som to pripisovala jeho tetovaniam a príťažlivým črtám, ale v jednu noc nastal
Published 2018 by Ikar (first published September 23rd 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Milovaný nevlastný brat, please sign up.
Penelope Ward LOL! Nope. :-) It might go live Sunday night, though. Depends on what the Amazon Gods decide. Official release date is Monday. 5 more days! :-) Glad…moreLOL! Nope. :-) It might go live Sunday night, though. Depends on what the Amazon Gods decide. Official release date is Monday. 5 more days! :-) Glad you are excited.(less)

·  51,737 ratings  ·  5,235 reviews

Start your review of Milovaný nevlastný brat
Glass
So...
Where to start?

I am always intrigued with books dealing with taboo topics (or in this case pseudo-taboo), especially incestuous relationships. At first I crossed this book from my TBR shelf because it seemed like a trashy romance. But then all this five stars reviews started popping out all over the Goodreads. So, I gave in to the temptation. And once again, I should have stick to the original plan.

The story.

description

The horror! My eyes!!! What is this shit???

But seriously, if you are getting off
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WardStepbrotherdearestTiitebySueBee_zps5c6caa82.jpg
 photo SBDcoverxBTbysb_zps95b88030.gif
 photo SBDstoryxBbysb_zpsf206e995.gif
★★★★ ½! Stepbrother Dearest (stand-alone). Tragedy re-connects girl with the step-brother she still loves, but cant have! Stepbrother Dearest = Heart Be Desert Ports!

I want to be the first one to show you everything and to be the one youll always remember for the rest of your life.

Stepbrother Dearest (stand-alone) opens up to high school senior Greta Hansen waiting for her stepbrother to arrive for a year-long stay. Nothing could have prepared her for Elec ORourke. He is eerily
Aestas Book Blog
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 stars!! :::

WOW!! I was hooked on this book from the moment I started it and I could not put it down until the end!! An angsty, unconventional love story and such a roller coaster! It was absolutely unputdownable.

When Greta's stepbrother came to live with them during her senior year, she never expected him to be such a jerk, and she certainly never expected to feel so drawn to him. He was stunning. Gorgeous. Hot. Tattooed and pierced (yes, there!!) with bad
Christy
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

photo b2ec69bf-203b-45ac-bcf4-e8c7fd218f36_zps6f871f04.jpg

Im not going to lie the title and the cover of this book drew me right in and made me one click the minute it went live. Ive never read this author and I wasnt sure what the book was about (besides a stepbrother/stepsister) but I knew I had to read it. I LOVE forbidden love stories so the title alone drew me in. Stepbrother Dearest was different that I expected. It was a little young for a lack of a better word, at the beginning. Then it got a little sweet and sexy. The last half was
Penelope Ward
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
New York Times Bestseller for four consecutive weeks. The book that started a phenomenon.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2d4i5HO
Barnes: http://bit.ly/1taMFjG
Christine Wallflower & Dark Romance Junkie

3.5 Stars

"You make me feel things, Greta. You always have. When I'm around you, whether it's good or bad...I feel everything.

Stepbrother Dearest, is written in two parts. In the first part the character are 17/18 years old and in highschool. In the second part the book fast forwards seven years. The characters are reunited, and so the story continues.

So first of all let me just say that, Stepbrother Dearest was a really great book. The writing was engaging, the characters multifaceted and the
Beatrix
Aug 07, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
description

To tell you the truth, I was not going to write a review for this book, because I really dont have anything positive to say about it. There are many things that are wrong with this book, but Ill just address two.

First would be the writing. It was juvenile! Especially in the first part. The plot was repetitive: they flirt, they fight, he insults her, she runs to him like a love-struck puppy. This book was trite, cliché and juvenile. Did I already say that? Ah, I dont care, because this book
Candace
I loved this book! I had expected the story to be kind of hard to get into after reading many reviews that said it got off to a slow start. That was not my experience at all. The story of Elec and Greta captivated me from page one. I devoured this book!

Elec and Greta's story was full of passion, forbidden desire and angst. Reading their story took me on an emotional roller coaster ride. I laughed, cried and smiled.

After a brief, but intense, fling, Elec disappears from Greta's life for years.
Mysza
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Mysza by: Jennifer Kyle
Shelves: favorite-read
"I know I'm not supposed to care. But when it comes to you, what I'm supposed to be feeling has never seemed to matter."

This was one angsty ride! The book was very intense and emotional. I couldn't stay away from it and kept flipping pages like crazy. I was enamoured with the story from the beginning till the end. It is divided into two parts.

The first one tells us how Greta and Elec met. They were step siblings, Elec came to live with Greta, her mom and his dad for a year. She wanted to be
Patrycja

Release Date: September 29, 2014
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

This story follows Greta. Shes sweet, innocent good girl. When the book begins shes only seventeen year old living with her mother and stepfather. And then one day, she gets to meet her stepbrother, Elec, who
Jennifer Kyle
I know Im not supposed to care. But when it comes to you, what Im supposed to be feeling has never seemed to matter.

[image error]

This is definitely a hit or miss type story. I totally get friends issues like Elecs pov later on or that hes kind of young to be that skilled in the bedroom and so on and so forth. For me, it was perfectly angsty and Elec was panty dropping hot and I truly fell for him while Greta was really likable and for me thats a total win win.

Gretas stepfathers son, Elec
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4 scramble the letters Look at me. Kisses

I could not put this one down. And I didnt. SeriouslyI read this book, cover to cover, non-stop, in one sitting - I cant even tell you the last time that happenedit has been a while but OMG I effin loved it! Everything about it completely had meI was just compelled to keep reading, I couldnt even fathom not finishing it because every time I said I was going to stopsomething else happened and I was likewell, I cant
Mariℓina
Aug 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4,5 Stars, I loved it!
Although Stepbrother Dearest had a sad vibe I couldn't explain in the beginning, now that I've read the whole story I can say with all of my heart, that it is amazing. Filled with many funny moments, interesting characters and a much deeper "meaning" than I thought it would have.

Get Cereal = Elec and Greta.
Elec was a compelling character. For a bad-boy he was quite responsible and wholesome and also after all his secrets are finally out, his actions are much more
Brandi
Jan 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Brandi by: Jennifer Kyle
Shelves: angst
description

Stepbrother Dearest was a fast-paced, angsty ride. When Greata's new stepbrother moves in, he is not want she expected. Elec and his father have a difficult relationship. The last thing he wants to do is move in with him and his new family, but with his mother going out to the country for a year and he is out of options. Elec is rude, confrontational, and Greta is extremely attracted to him.

"Physically, he was my dream and in every other way, my nightmare."

These two get off to a rough start,
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
THIS BOOK!
This book is one of my most favorite books this year!
I ABSOLUTELY, COMPLETELY, WHOLEHEARTEDLY LOVED it.
I had a book buzz. *tingles, tummy dips, moments of skipping through my house, hugging my kindle, singing "this is the best book ever"... etc.*
It's been FOREVER since I've had an actual freaking book buzz!!!!!
F.O.R.E.V.E.R!
Gosh, I was worried that I was never going to get that buzzing feeling back when reading! Wooo!
But this.. This was angsty. It was sexy. It was just flipping
Beverly

Was it the title, the hype, or me?

This one was just okay to me. I went into thinking I would love this one. I mean I love forbidden love, sneaking around, hot taboo sex, but that isn't what we get here.

The story starts with Elec coming to live with his father and his new family. Greta is excited to meet Elec, and Elec is a complete dick to her. He is miserable in Boston, hates his father and decides being an ass to Greta will make things better for him.

So here we are at the beginning, we have
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{BR with Mel, Dee, and Sharon}

photo f05efcee27effdbc654cb2e969685fb5_zpsa8770c6e.jpg

This is the first Penelope Ward book I've read and I wasn't sure what to expect from all of the conflicting reviews on GR. I went in completely blind. I looked at reviews but skimmed only for fear of coming across any spoilers.
I was sucked into the story from the very beginning!!! I was so pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed this one. It was funny, heart breaking, angsty, and had some pretty amazing sexy times as well!! PLUS a HOT new
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5 STARS

"I've been ready since the day I walked in the door,took one look at you and realized I was fucked."

This was an absolutely fantastic read. I loved the way this story developed, progressing the characters love story from teenagers and then seven years later as adults. I fell more and more in love with this couple with each and every page. Their story is sweet, funny, hot and very intense.

description

When we first meet Greta and Elec, they are 17 years old and are forced to live together because
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Elec and Greta take us on an emotional roller coaster that begins when they meet as teens and share a reluctant but very present connection. A connection that is technically forbidden as they are step siblings. The tension between them is palatable, mounting, and full of sensual moments. One night, it comes to a head and the next day, Elec has to leave to take care of something important. Time passes and Elec is brought back into her life at an emotional moment. Where there once was fire, there ...more
Sophie's Reading Corner
**5 I-finally-know-what-the-fuss-was-about-these-anagrams stars**

Greta lives with her mother and stepfather. One day her stepbrother moves in temporarily with them and although she had been excited to meet him, he turns out to be an ass. The worst is that she's attracted to him. Even worse, the moment they will get close to each other, his time will be up and he will have to leave. Since he doesn't seem to have the best relationship with his father, the odds are against them.

Youre the only

description

I don't even feel good to review this book. Ah, I'll do it soon.
Jessi
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, 2015-read
"Keep the change, or rather, change into these. I'm guessing your current ones are a little wet."

I have to be honest, I didn't really enjoy the first half of this book at first. I was not a fan of Elec. I thought he was an cocky ass (and not the good kind) and didn't really see what Greta saw in him, other than a hot body. I just couldn't connect with him at all. I hated the way he treated Greta, it just didn't seem like he had a purpose to be so mean to her.

Then about halfway he started to
Natasha is a Book Junkie
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope someday I can say you were one of the best, but for now, its only you.

You know those books that pull you in like a riptide, taking over all your senses and making you completely oblivious to the fact that there is a real life outside those pages waiting for you to live it? Well, this is one of those books. From the moment I read the title, something inside me started screaming, I want, the mere idea of a forbidden romance of this type
⊱ Poppy ⊰
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016, reviewed

You were the best thing that ever happen to me. I hope that someday I can say you were one of the best, but for now, it's only you.

Well, I'll be honest if it wouldn't have been for my friends here, i wouldn't even have picked this book. Although the Title really attract me, but after so many fail reads of stepbrother & sister love, i was really wary to pick this one out. But after reading so many 5star reviews, i just decided to pick this out. And i am glad i picked it out. This was some
Alexis *Reality Bites*
I tend to avoid reading a synopsis but I could not help it the title made me do it.. Can't wait for this to release!

photo tumblr_mk7xgxhlsB1r877b7o1_500_zpsc8e8acfb.gif

Hero: 7/10
Humour: 2/10
Hotness: 7/10
Romance: 6/10
Extra book Details: Heroine POV; 1st person. Stand-alone. Approx 290 kindle pages.

When Greta sees her new Stepbrother for the first time, she can't help but be overwhelmed with lust.... That is, until he opens his mouth.

Living with him in such close quarters proves quite the challenge, Elec is a man-whoring, smoking (in more ways that one), tatted asshole that just loves to get under her
* Meli Mel *

♥♥♥ 3.75 FORBIDDEN STARS♥♥♥

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

"You're the only girl in the entire world that's forbidden, and fuck me if that doesn't make me want you more than anything."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting to get when I started this book. I for sure liked it for the most part, but I can't say that I loved it like so many others did. Still, it was really good.

Since the moment I read the blurb and saw that
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

Save your judgment because . . . .

I had a pretty specific M.O. when I started this . . . .

For some reason I thought I had read Penelope Ward before. Apparently I havent, but I have read Vi Keeland and they appear to collaborate on stuff every now and again so maybe my old lady brain only kinda failed me instead of completely failed me. #shrug

So back to the book. Normally I try to live my life via the sage
Jacqueline's Reads
5 YES YES OH PLEASE YES STARS

I picked up Stepbrother Dearest for two reasons, one, its by Ward and two, hello, storyline! Stepbrother and stepsister, oh you know its going to be good.

AND IT IS GOOD

If you are looking for an emotional, intense, roller coaster read, then this one is for you. If you are looking for a jerk of a Hero you want to hate and love, then Elec is for you.

Summary

To sum it up, Elec moves in with Greta to live with her and the family for a year. Elec is mean, says off handed
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
"Why are you looking at me like that?
Like what?
Like youre trying to remember what I looked like the other nightlike youd rather have me for dinner. He snickered. And why are you winking at me?

Stepbrother Dearest certainly had my attention in this first half. The second half became draggy and it was repeating the first half. But the last two chapters was sweet!
This book is all about that stepbrother - he is such a bad boy, tattooed and pierced.

Hero YUMMY, my type of hero!

photo D270083C-490C-45D9-8E1F-E7199957000B.jpg