Jump to ratings and reviews

Plants vs. Zombies #12

Plants vs. Zombies Volume 12: Dino-Might

When plants, zombies, pets, and dinosaurs all meet--it's sure to be a crazy day!

Dr. Zomboss is back with another set of nefarious plans to defeat the pesky plants and Neighborville's resident adventurers Nate and Patrice! When Zomboss sets his sights on destroying the yards in town and rendering the plants homeless without anywhere to grow, it's up to the daring duo, along with Crazy Dave and his band of plants, to thwart his plans and claim victory once again! However, it turns out that those plans include dogs, cats, rabbits, hammock sloths, and even more pets, plus dinosaurs, making things a lot zanier.

The kid-acclaimed and critically-acclaimed team of Paul Tobin and Ron Chan return to the pages of Plants vs. Zombies to deliver another thrilling, joke-filled fracas! Also featuring a bonus story by PvZ newcomer artist, Philip Murphy, this graphic novel is not to be missed!

88 pages, Hardcover

Published February 26, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Paul Tobin

645 books366 followers
Paul Tobin is the Eisner-award winning, New York Times-bestselling author of Bandette, Colder, and many other comic books and graphic series.

Bandette, drawn by Colleen Coover, was awarded the Eisner Award for Best Digital Series in 2013, 2016, and 2017; and was a finalist for the Oregon Book Award for Graphic Literature in 2016. His original graphic novel I Was the Cat was nominated for an Eisner in 2015.

The Genius Factor: How to Capture an Invisible Cat , first in his five-book series of middle-grade books, came out in 2016 from Bloomsbury Kids. It was followed in 2017 by How To Outsmart A billion Robot Bees , and How To Tame A Human Tornado in March 2018.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
1 (<1%)
1 star
4 (2%)
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 reviews
Profile Image for Richie.
18 reviews3 followers
February 13, 2019
IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT IT'S SO FUNNY
Profile Image for Cynthia Austin.
Author 8 books297 followers
April 3, 2019
I thought this book was torture, but apparently my seven year old loved it. Here is his 5 star review: This book is really funny and good and Doctor Zomboss tried to use dinosaurs and pets to dig in everybody's lawns but it didn't work so he made a giant dinosaur robot. Then they tried to defeat the dinosaur robot and they actually did, it but crazy Dave and his toaster still aren't getting along and the toaster popped toast out of the window.
Profile Image for Cohen.
6 reviews
Read
July 21, 2019
I like dino-might because so many dinosaurs!
I recommend this book for boys and girls 5 and up
4 reviews
August 1, 2019
Was

Hello my name is Mein O2 you have a great idea of the way you have to get the money to your house you have to your own car and you have to your dad to your house and you have to your house and you have to get to the office to get the house
Displaying 1 - 8 of 8 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.