Start by marking “Love Hurt Repeat (Love Hate Repeat #2)” as Want to Read:
Love Hurt Repeat (Love Hate Repeat #2)

Love Hurt Repeat

(Love Hate Repeat #2)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews

After a long courtship in spring quarter, Damian Wylde is finally in a committed relationship with Kell Roberts. They try to do a long-distance relationship when Kell’s away at an internship for the summer, but Damian struggles to manage daily life without him.

The distance strains their relationship. Their difficulties coming to a climax when Kell kisses someone else. Dami

Kindle Edition, 1 edition
Published August 2nd 2018 by Enchanted Woods Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Hurt Repeat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Hurt Repeat

really liked it 4.00  ·

Rian Durant
Aug 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Love Hurt Repeat is the kind of book I love reading – the kind in which there comes a time when you want to shake both main characters and knock some sense into them. And oh, were there enough times I wanted to do that!

Like others pointed out the relationship described in this novel does have a high level of toxicity so if you choose to read it, be prepared.

This is not a standalone, so chances are you have already read Love Hate Repeat. The second installment is more emotionally intense, more va
Susan65
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A 4 star review for The Blogger Girls

OH MY GOD! Here I thought book one was a little dysfunctional, and I naively chalked that up to lack of maturity and stupidity of age, but Oh, My, GOD. Whereas book one was the beginning of a not-so-healthy relationship, this installment was pure toxicity. And it ends on such a horrible cliffhanger that I am pulling my hair out wanting the next book. Which, by the way, sounds like things might be making a positive turn considering the title is Love HOPE Repea
TJ Roxas
pasghetti
Apr 29, 2019
Aian Mendoza
Aug 20, 2019
Computer Scientist by day, author by night. Vivyan Lynne likes to tinker with things and photograph them afterwards. Writing is the only thing she willingly loses sleep over. Writing is what drives her crazy and is that which keeps her sane.

Vivyan has always had ideas plaguing her mind, like little demons, demanding attention. In high school, she finally started sitting down and writing them on pa

Love Hate Repeat (3 books)
  • Love Hate Repeat (Love Hate Repeat, #1)
  • Love Hope Repeat (Love Hate Repeat #3)