Start by marking “Honeymoon With The Prince: A Modern Day Fairy Tale (Short & Steamy Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Honeymoon With The Prince: A Modern Day Fairy Tale (Short & Steamy Book 1)

Honeymoon With The Prince: A Modern Day Fairy Tale (Short & Steamy Book 1)

His mousy temptress is pure, innocent, and untouched. But not for long…

Markellan Bran, the brutishly handsome Prince of Kentigen, is used to taking what he wants, and what he wants from first sight is the plain, simple, and American Violet Havisham for his wife. He sees what most don’t when he looks at her—a curvy angel hiding an inner vixen. One who’s hot as sin and a wo
Published June 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Honeymoon With The Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honeymoon With The Prince

Melissa
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not Bad

3.5 Stars
This was a bad story. It was quick and steamy! I liked that they had a connection as children and then met again by fate 20 years later. Markellan was devoted to Violet and worked his magic to bring her out of her shy and insecure self. I was very unsure about Markellan's sexual history. It is mentioned that he went through extensive training on how to properly pleasure a woman but gives no details on what this training entails. It wasn't clear whether he was with a lot of women
Astraycat
A short hot story to read during lunch break.
Viper Spaulding
Jun 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
A deliciously sexy take on the Cinderella fairy tale!

Markellan remembers Violet from a chance meeting when they were children, and seeing the evidence of the impact that meeting had on Violet lights a fire in him that all but demands he claim her as his bride. Violet is beyond shy, insecure almost to a fault, and naive enough to not quite understand what exactly Markellan wants when he suggests whisking her off to his castle and teaching her the ways of his people.

Violet has a lot to adapt to if
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another short and steamy novella by Brill Harper! More often than not, I have a bit of an issue with the virgin story line's that Ms. Harper writes. I know that all experienced people have to have a first time, but in her stories, the virgins always have a blast during their first time, with not even a moment of discomfort. The same thing happened in this novella. BUT, this time it worked for me because of the setting! This being set in a completely fictional country in which the men are literal ...more
Di
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my what a short and steamy read that needs to be read by a pool, or a hose, or in a snow bank to be able to cool off. The raw sensuality that is on every page, the pure lust oozing from Markellan towards Violet and Violet blossoming under his tutoring and unleashing her inner vixen...combustible !
This author doesn’t need any extra frills or over the top drama to keep me hooked, there’s no humming or hawing, running away or many doubts that keep the characters apart...there’s no need...these b
Debbie Benson
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Markellan while escaping his attendants runs into Violet crying and gives her his lucky coin to remember him and make her feel better. Twenty years later, Markellan returns to the same museum and find Violet working there. He convinces her to come back to Kentigen with him. Markellan tells about a custom in his country where they have the honeymoon before the wedding in which the groom proves he is suitable for the woman to accept marriage with him. There is a weeks time limit where they are sec ...more
Armenia
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unbelievable but so appealing...4.5 stars!

What a read! It’s brazen, so fantastic, but oh, so entertaining and appealing to this reader. Brill Harper has such a talent for words I would read a grocery list if she mixed it up with sexy wit and a smidgeon of filthy dirty.

Really, what an imagination, I couldn’t stop reading. I was thrown on the train and kidnapped to a land far, far away with very little complaint since I was hypnotized by all the words. I love the author’s confession prefacing the
Towana
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Romantic

Markellan and Violet first met when she was 7 and he was 10 in a museum they both happen to be visiting. He being a adventurous prince ditches his security detail to do some exploring when he hears the cries of Violent. She’s crying over the loss of her parents. He gives her his medallion so that she would never feel alone. Twenty years later he visits the same museum where Violent happens to work. This time he doesn’t plan on leaving her behind. Wonderful story.
Monica
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I understand the draw and this borders smut but not. It's ok but I've read better and it lacked believability for me. I understand being really innocent and brought up in a convent pretty much but I don't know. Hard to connect with both characters. I love over the top fun naughty stories this just wasn't anything I haven't read before.
LaBlue
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can not tell you how much it HATE when Brill Harpers books end!

BH’s books make me so happy every time I sink into one of her new stories. The silly fairy tale plot of this story was ridiculously wonderful. If only there was a real place like it. They would have a serious immigration issue with every woman on the planet wanting to live there! Lmbo!!
Fiona Fog
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fate

They meet as children, for a brief moment in time. But both are affected from that encounter.
Fast forward twenty years and fate plays a part in these two meeting again in the same place as before.
It’s fast, and sexy and incredibly steamy. Painless and a guaranteed happily ever after.
Jennifer L
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First book

This is my first book by this author and I'm so glad that I tried it. The story is short but I don't feel as if I've missed out on any important parts. I love the characters, emotion, and heat that are within this book!

Stories in Review
I received an ARC for an honest review.
I'm a huge fan of Brill Harper. This is another great story. Really loved it. No drama at all. My favorite type of story. They met when they were first kids, and then met again 20 years later. Great read.
AudreymlHawkins
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super sweet insta-love

Markellan and Violets story is super sweet. Meeting when they’re young children when he stops to comfort her, Markellan finds Violet again 20 years later at the same museum. Follow them through their usual yet sweet romance to their HEA.
G Lopez
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Markellan and Violet were meant to be! A chance meeting 20 years ago sets the stage for a fated meeting that leads to their happily ever after. They are so hot together, you will need a nice cool drink, or other things, to cool you off!
Ciru
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A nice, short and naughty erotic Cinderella story, minus the step mom and evil step sisters.

Loved it and loved the totally fictional cultural practices of the kingdom. I actually with there was a kingdom like that in existence.
Julie
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fairy tale for Violet

At first I wasn't sure if I liked Markellen. A little to arrogant for me. As the story continued, I came to see how he and Violet were perfect for each other. Man, I'd love to find a place like Kentigen!
Katina Burnett-woo
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Fairytale Goodness

I love Brill Harper. I also happen to love fairytales, so Honeymoon with the Prince was doubly enjoyable for me.
Mashonda Jolley
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review

I love the characters in this book and how it was a book about the man worshiping his woman and taking care of her. I really enjoyed reading this book.
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
Good read

I really liked this apart for the h being a tad annoying at time. But all in all I enjoyed this short steamy read.
Rachele
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 ⭐

This was a little bit different and the idea out there but I went with it. Lots of steam and very little connection.
Ali
It was alright. :|
Heather
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I loved the concept of this book. It is very original with the honeymoon before a wedding. Couldn't put it down. Hope for more like it in a series.
Pat
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book turned out to be a very enjoyable and entertaining read from the very first page! The good storyline and great characters kept me totally engrossed in the story as I turned each page!
Niancé Clay
Jun 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Amazing Short Read!

This short story was like every lady fantasy in one quick read. Definitely worth the read it was very enjoyable.
Mary Larsen
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

I really loved this book. It was hot and sweet at the same time. I loved the story of how these 2 extremely different people got together for the love of a lifetime.
Christine
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
arc review For honest review. Prince markellan meets violet as a kid, 20 yrs later they meet each other again now he must never let her go and will show her how much .Awesome story
Farrah
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"beastly alpha dirty talk, and opposites attract in an instalove minute, you’re in the right place. It wouldn’t be a Brill Harper book if it wasn’t as sweet as it is filthy."

I sincerely those Brill Harper's style of writing and this book, though different from her usual tropes, she continues to have me swooning with the original storyline and idea of the "Honemoon period" was truly unique and fun!

The characters were excellent and very well written. Once again, our "Alphamallow" is perfectly wri
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Champagne Kisses (Kissing Junction, TX #4)
  • Mowed: An Erotic BBW Comedy Romance
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Rafael's Suitable Bride
  • Candy Cane Kisses (Kissing Junction, TX #3)
  • Forbidden Lovers
  • Keeping Our Forever
  • This Wicked Man
  • Sleeping BBW and the Billionaire Bear (The Shifter Princes #3)
  • The Dragon Tycoon's Bride: Billionaire Shifter Paranormal Romance (Hearts on Fire Book 2)
  • Protect and Defend
  • Bear in Trouble (Shadow Bears, #2)
  • The Reddington Scandal (Westerfield, #2)
  • Redeemed (Wolf Gatherings, #4)
  • Always You (Second Chances, #6)
  • Witch Vamp Were?  (Huntingdawn,  #2)
  • Bedding the Beast