Start by marking “My Wanderlust Bites the Dust (The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw, #4)” as Want to Read:
My Wanderlust Bites the Dust (The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw, #4)

My Wanderlust Bites the Dust

(The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw #4)

What do you do when your life of travel begins to unravel?

Caity Shaw has come a long way since her appearance as a sausage at her first meeting in Dublin. The shadow of her abusive ex is fading. Learning about her Irish grandmother’s past has brought her family closer together. She’s building confidence as an event planner, along with her client list. And she’s no longer
Published June 4th 2018 by Elizabeth Watson

To ask other readers questions about My Wanderlust Bites the Dust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Wanderlust Bites the Dust

Becky marion
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cozy and Happy

I started this series as a free read. I have read all and be impatiently awaiting book 5! Falling for Caity and Declan was easy and fun. I don't like giving things away, but it's time for happiness for all. I can't wait to see how their future research will be and finding answers for everyone's family ancestry.
LadyLovesTheBooks
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have devoured all four books in the series in a week. Loved them!!! Perfect for anyone who loves Sophie Kinsella & Katie Fforde.
Yvonne Moncovich
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Caity is at it again!

Caity Shaw is making her way around Europe working corporate events. After pitching in on one of her sister’s events in Ireland, Caity has been to Paris and Prague. Through it all, Another event staffer, Declan, has been bailing her out of mishaps, sharing his embarrassing stories, and in general, loving Caity for exactly who she is. In this, the 4th, adventure, Caity is not only working an event that isn’t her sister, Rachel’s, and Declan isn’t there. Missing macaroons, a r
Sarah Bemis
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous continuation of Caity’s journeys

I had been waiting for the new book since I finished the first three in the series last fall and this one was definitely worth the wait! I love how the author weaves in genealogy research in a way that makes sense! And very excited that Caity’s adventures will be bringing her back to Ireland and hopefully spending more time with Declan - I did miss them being together more in this book but the ending more than made up for it! Can’t wait until March 2019!
Samantha Glass
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thankful for books on long flights. Enjoyed this next part of Caity’s journey, both on the work front and in her personal life. Her character grows a lot in this installment. Love tagging along on her travel adventures.
Diana Holdiman Estey
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

Humorous, entertaining tale that warms the heart while making you laugh out loud. Silly mishaps are so real life you can feel the embarrassment! Charming read.
Nia Ireland
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much, it's constantly evolving and every new book always hits the spot.

This time we get to visit Prague as Caity is part of an understaffed events crew managing a corporate event. There are more of the fun mishaps that happen in this line of work that I've come to expect from this series - you just know that some of these are anecdotal rather than pure fiction!

Her search for her Irish family tree continues and she's developing a knack for investigation, her enthusiasm for
Carlin
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
I'm so glad I discovered two new books in this delightful series about event planner Caity Shaw. I loved the first 3 books having finished the last one nearly 2 years ago. This installment finds Caity in Prague dealing with 2 difficult co-workers. I have a feeling the author, also an event planner, has used some of her experiences in Caity's life. Caity and Declan get together again in this book, and Caity's genealogical research turned up another relative.

I am headed for Prague in a couple of
Aleen ~Lampshade Reader
Quite possibly my favorite installment so far in The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw series. I really enjoyed the setting of this story and the whole macaron incident was fun.

Caity's relationship with Declan develops even more so and her ongoing research into her family history continues with even more surprises revealed.

Overall, I really liked this one and found that Caity keeps growing as a character and she has matured a lot since the first book.
Julia Stephanie
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I know it’s silly to be annoyed by the timeline but I am. But I’m weird so moving on. I loved to see how much more confidence Caity has and to see her making new relationships and friends! I loved how there was a little mystery going on in the midst of it all, too, and even though I’d like this series a lot more if there was no relationship going on, I look forward to the next book!
Kathi Rutherford
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Caity's Career Tales

Caity is still learning the ropes as she travels around for new assignments.Her boyfriend is also traveling,but to different countries .Somehow their new relationship is moving ahead.
Marian Shannon
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Light enjoyable read. Need to read in order, this is the 3rd book. Thoroughly enjoyed all of the books. Can't wait for the 4th book to be released.
Kathryn Tilley
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book, just like the ones before it!
Party of 3
Jun 30, 2019
Meghan Lloyd
Aug 27, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author. When I'm not traveling for my job as an event planner, or tracing my ancestry roots through Ireland, I'm at home working on my next novel, bouncing ideas off my husband, Mark, and my cats Frankie and Sammy. My monthly newsletter features Caity's travel tips column, genealogy research advice, and info about my latest news, giveaways, and releases! You can subscr

The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw (4 books)
  • Flying by the Seat of My Knickers (The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw, #1)
  • Up the Seine Without a Paddle (The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw, #2)
  • My Christmas Goose Is Almost Cooked (The Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw, #3)