Start by marking “Dragon Ghosts (The Unwanteds Quests, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Ghosts (The Unwanteds Quests, #3)

Dragon Ghosts

(The Unwanteds Quests #3)

Devastated by loss and hampered by war, Fifer struggles to regroup and continue the search for her twin. Meanwhile Thisbe, pounded by images of Grimere’s dark history, contemplates her abandonment and considers leaving Rohan behind in a risky move that could take her home…or to her death.
Published February 5th 2019 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Ghosts, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Carlos Goya Alex dies because Fifer and Thisbe have to find out how to work without magic and without their brother.

Ms. Yingling
Feb 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Public library copy

I know I should write a proper review of this, but... I can't.

The first series was hard enough for me to get through, but my students LOVE it. I've had to replace several of the books due to wear. To a child, though, they are less pleased with this second series. They say that it's too dark and depressing-- not fun enough. This was the same way, plus a little LOTR feel in that the characters kept running around in circles doing the same thing for a lot of the story.

I'll buy i
Amelia
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, when these guys eventually get out of the variety of messes they’re in, and everyone’s back in Artime with some time on their hands, I have an assignment for them.

MAGICAL CELL PHONES.

Three quarters of this book is two groups in a relatively small area searching unsuccessfully for each other. Like, I know most of you spent your entire lives on a tiny island within walking distance of every person you know, but not all of you did! Come on, Kaylee, you lived a life with cell phones! Extol to
Martha M
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I cannot wait for the next book to come out! (*Googles how many days until September 3...* UGH 196) Oh well. This book was amazing! Crazy cliffhanger at the end though... 196 days to think about it lol
Beni
I cried so many times reading this book because of Alex for the most part. I really can't believe it. He's dead, and there's no going back. I couldn't help falling in love with every character again as I came back to their world, and I'm crying even now, writing this review. This book will probably make me cry over and over again because of all the relationships, characters, feelings, sad times. Everything, even how well it was written. I cry over this book because this series has had such an im ...more
Lynn
This was an AMAZING edition to the series. It answers many questions that you may have had when McMann left us hanging after book 2. It'll make you laugh, cry, and scream in frustration. Not to mention the HATRED you'll feel towards the Revinir. Unless you approve of evil dragon ladies taking over the world. Pretty much. Anyway, Lisa McMann is calling you to read this! (he he, comment if you get my failed attempt at humor).
SPOILER ALERT BELOW

SPOILER ALERT THIS IS A MAJOR EVENT FROM THE UNWANTEDS
Liz
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My favorite of the books so far. I didn't want to put it down. Only reason ia not a five is cuz the series as a whole isn't my favorite - especially with depictions of characters from first series. But this book is the best of the three so far. Can't wait til September to find out what happens next (the plots are stronger and more realistic in this series than the first, but the characters aren't as likable or relatable).
Heather Jensen
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa McMann continues to bring the world of Artime to life through her Quests series. While we spend most of the book mourning the death of a favorite character, we follow the growth of Fifer and Thisbe as they continue to fight the Revinir's rise to power. In the end we are left with many unanswered questions (as usual) and I can hardly wait for the next Quest book to hit the world.
Ashley Wahlert
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The older I get the less the writing appeals to me, but I keep reading because I started in Middle School and the characters are still important to me. I think the characters have shown some major improvements because of their struggles. Each of them has begun to find their strengths.
Timothy Pitkin
The Unwanted Quests series I am not really that happy with. I just feel that there is a little way to much not doing anything until the very ending half of the book. Also I do not really like the ending to this part of the series.
Kate
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the end!! whyyyyyyyyyy
Molly Gracyalny
Feb 19, 2019
Ay
rated it did not like it
Feb 06, 2019
Audrey
Feb 11, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please Correct Page Count 2 222 Feb 10, 2019 07:26AM
Lisa McMann lives and writes in the Phoenix area. Her books include the NYT bestselling THE UNWANTEDS series (the new UNWANTEDS QUESTS series begins Feb 7, 2017) and the YA paranormal WAKE trilogy. Other books include the VISIONS trilogy, CRYER'S CROSS, DEAD TO YOU, INFINITY RING: The Trap Door, and the GOING WILD trilogy (book 2 coming autumn 2017).

You can find more info at Lisa'a website, lisamc

The Unwanteds Quests (3 books)
  • Dragon Captives (The Unwanteds Quests, #1)
  • Dragon Bones (The Unwanteds Quests #2)